Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) (25065 Views)

Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by jidxin(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rip
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by madjune(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
thesicilian:

Most times just hurrying for nothing. Hurrying home to sleep or watch TV; hurrying to a market that you may end up going round and round until you finally get what you want to buy; hurrying to work that you have been going for the past 10yrs with no tangible gains, hurrying to catch a bus when there are several other buses around, and so on... It's amazing.

Hurrying to celebrate Valentine
When another one is coming
And what is thine
Is another man chasing
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by Rursh(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
These Fulani herdsmen are just killing people anyhow

You talk like a fool, you are so daft, racial bigot! You talk as if you are immortal.
People like you are the cause of ethno-religious crises.
Fool!

Anyways, the man is gone, something must surely kill a man
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by eagleonearth(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
mikebrown92:
rip to the dead

but why are the police trying to divert the incident to okada accident.
not even the police but the LNSC officials. Because, its a state government bus, they are trying to avoid a mob action on Brt buses. Must this government outfits lie just to protect government image?
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by doubleZ88(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

see d result of smoking weed in d morning.

someone will just type nonsense and post without reading.
i Taya for some Nigerians ooo.
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by smileyoo: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
which fulani-herdsmen? why trivalizing their own atrocities.
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by Pennykeyz(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
I saw this today ,i was inside my car, looks like d brt hit him
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by zinaunreal(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2018
He doesnt look properly crushed like the topic suggests. Please be mindful, story and topic should tally
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by Allansmith: 1:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Amin o

ipobarecriminals:
sad Anjade loni Eledumare. ji jade wa ma je a pade agbako. ohun ti a o je la wa lo baba, ma je pade ohun ti yi o je wa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by iukpe: 1:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Just knocked down by a vehicle, no emergency services. He was not rushed to a hospital but his body was removed 30 mins later. No anxiety to save lives.
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by KrystosCJ(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2018
thesicilian:

Most times just hurrying for nothing. Hurrying home to sleep or watch TV; hurrying to a market that you may end up going round and round until you finally get what you want to buy; hurrying to work that you have been going for the past 10yrs with no tangible gains, hurrying to catch a bus when there are several other buses around, and so on... It's amazing.

I was amazed one day when a lady was cursing a driver who almost hit her as she crossed from the Cele Express section of the Apapa - Oworonshoki Expressway to Ijesha side. I felt she should be thankful that she escaped with her life after crossing the busy road.

Vehicles have right of way on the road.
Pedestrians have right of way on the sidewalk or pedestrian bridges or the zebra crossings [except that we don't ever respect the purpose of zebra crossings in Nigeria].
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Rursh:

You talk like a fool, you are so daft, racial bigot! You talk as if you are immortal.
People like you are the cause of ethno-religious crises.
Fool!

Anyways, the man is gone, something must surely kill a man
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2018
smileyoo:
which fulani-herdsmen? why trivalizing their own atrocities.
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2018
doubleZ88:

see d result of smoking weed in d morning.

someone will just type nonsense and post without reading.
i Taya for some Nigerians ooo.
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by thesicilian: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2018
KrystosCJ:

I was amazed one day when a lady was cursing a driver who almost hit her as she crossed from the Cele Express section of the Apapa - Oworonshoki Expressway to Ijesha side. I felt she should be thankful that she escaped with her life after crossing the busy road.

Vehicles have right of way on the road.
Pedestrians have right of way on the sidewalk or pedestrian bridges or the zebra crossings [ except that we don't ever respect the purpose of zebra crossings in Nigeria].
She's lucky. And I won't be surprised to hear that there might even have been a pedestrian bridge close by.
@bolded : reminds me of a cartoon I saw long ago where the pedestrian was cursing the driver for almost hitting her while using the zebra crossing, and the driver cursing back and asking if she was a zebra!
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Lagos lookers..
He might still be alive but unconscious ..
Whe have a long way to go in th i s country
Re: Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) by doubleZ88(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

everyone is aware of d killings going on all over Nigeria but wat has dat gotta do with a bus dat crushed a man to death??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0) / Who Is Your Birthday Mate On Nairaland? / Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.