Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone (37082 Views)

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene / Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by deji17: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
I'm firm, my brother. The dude lies as easily as drinking water.

He was hoodwinking some Nairalanders who were too lazy to read his link.

A guy said the drone Buhari is presenting as Nigeria's first locally made drone isn't true that Jonathan's regime has equally commissioned a made in Nigeria drone too. Now I debated this on this forum in foreign affairs section a couple years ago.

This dude said it was a lie and even brought 4 link to support his possition.

I carefully read all the link and didn't once saw anywhere drone was even mentioned so I called him out.

And all he does was throw ad hominem and insult to deflecf from the matter.

Are the two the same? I mean what GEJ and Buhari commisioned? Yes or No answer will suffice. Ode.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by Lsofdk(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
I'm firm, my brother. The dude lies as easily as drinking water.

He was hoodwinking some Nairalanders who were too lazy to read his link.

A guy said the drone Buhari is presenting as Nigeria's first locally made drone isn't true that Jonathan's regime has equally commissioned a made in Nigeria drone too. Now I debated this on this forum in foreign affairs section a couple years ago.

This dude said it was a lie and even brought 4 link to support his possition.

I carefully read all the link and didn't once saw anywhere drone was even mentioned so I called him out.

And all he does was throw ad hominem and insult to deflecf from the matter.
Lol I followed your debate with him from genesis.
It's obvious he's a core Buhari worshipper. He thinks you're in the opposition for calling him out.
Check out his yesterday's thread on the Anambra road, you'll see for yourself. He peddles lies for a living, he had to go download a picture to support his lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
[s]
deji17:

You sure are deluded..Apart from hurling insults and your yeye grandstanding, you are still a dolt. Go back to where the conversation started and with whom before you jumped into the fray.. The links I posted shows two things
(1) What GEJ and Buhari launched are not the same and this was confirmed by the NAF spokesperson.
(2) That the NAF chiefs that served under Jonothing are morbidly corrupt and I inferred that whatever claim they have to achieve something as launching a drone was all fake and propaganda. I am entitled to my conclusion based on what I know of the GEJ NAF now and what they are capable of doing in terms of stealing and brandishing fake achievements.
The person I replied, wrote that the drone was already launched by GEJ and I refuted that. But like a mad dog, you jumped into the conversation without understanding how it all started. You are really insane.
But you are all over yourself jumping up and down over this? You are demented

Now, tell us what other thing your IB hero achieved apart from fake drones?
Also, since you claim to know one or two things about politics, tell us whom did you support in 2015 and who is your candidate for 2019. Don't be ashamed to provide answers to the questions dindinrin. lol
[/s]

Oga, the guy whom you quoted said a made in Nigeria drone has been commissioned before.

* In the post I quoted you you never said anything about the drone being different

* You said it was FAKE and PROPAGANDA

* You then went on to cite 4 different sources as proof of it being fake

* I read all 4 sources and no drones were mentioned

* I called you out to give us a better link to show us it was a fake drone

* You desperately cited another source where Buhari's navy chief said it was a prototype on which the current one was built

* So you contradicting yourself

But instead of holding my hand to lift you up from this mental limbo you are, you keep fighting with me, thereby impeding the only chance of you ever leveraging your educational handicap.

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

Are the two the same? I mean what GEJ and Buhari commisioned? Yes or No answer will suffice. Ode.
who's asking whether the two are the same, you slimy numbskull.

You said it was fake and you were wrong. You need a doctor and more than a comatose patient.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lsofdk:

Lol I followed your debate with him from genesis.
It's obvious he's a core Buhari worshipper. He thinks you're in the opposition for calling him out.
Check out his yesterday's thread on the Anambra road, you'll see for yourself. He peddles lies for a living, he had to go download a picture to support his lies.
what a waste of oxygen he is.

A bloodsucker and political hireling looking for his daily bread by spreading false info.

The hunger is real.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by deji17: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
[s][/s]

Oga, the guy whom you quoted said a made in Nigeria drone has been commissioned before.

* In the post I quoted you you never said anything about the drone ls being different

* You said it was FAKE and PROPAGANDA

* You then went on to cite 4 different sources as proof of it being fake

* I read all 4 sources and no drones were mentioned

* I called you out to give us a better link to show us it was a fake drone

* You desperately cited another source where Buhari's navy chief said it was a prototype on which the current one was built

* So you contradicting yourself

But instead of holding my hand to lift you up from this mental limbo you are, you keep fighting with me, thereby impeding the only chance of you ever leveraging your educational handicap.

Hopeless liar. Ode, this is the post I replied to and my own reply.. It appears your madness is beyond cure..

FarahAideed:
GEJ commissioned this same drone under another name in 2013 and today you and Buhari are still re-commisioning the same drone and claiming first ..You are such a liar.

https://www.nairaland.com/1559366/jonathan-launches-first-nigerian-built-drone
You believe the lies by GEJ and his corrupt NAF chiefs? Look very well, the drone are not the same. This is the real deal. What GEJ commissioned is fake and propaganda.

Can you read in my post where I mentioned that they are not the same?
Again, are they the same

Except if you are really daft. The four sources there is to show the kind of NAF chiefs that worked under Jonathan. It shows that they are morbidly corupt and any claim to any meaningful achievement can be infered to as fake and propaganda. What part of all these is confusing to you? Is your comprehension so poor? In your desperation, you have refused to acknowledge that the two are not the same. I mean what GEJ and Buhari commissioned. Are they the same thing? Oloshi.

You are indeed insane.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by deji17: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
who's asking whether the two are the same, you slimy numbskull.

You said it was fake and you were wrong. You need a doctor and more than a comatose patient.

Hopeless fool. Are they the same thing or NOT?
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by Lsofdk(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
what a waste of oxygen he is.

A bloodsucker and political hireling looking for his daily bread by spreading false info.

The hunger is real.
I tell you bro
The extent people go.

I'll find a way to reach you on whatsapp, most times I forget I have bbm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
[s]
deji17:

Hopeless liar. Ode, this is the post I replied to and my own reply.. It appears your madness is beyond cure..

You believe the lies by GEJ and his corrupt NAF chiefs? Look very well, the drone are not the same. This is the real deal. What GEJ commissioned is fake and propaganda.

Can you read in my post where mentioned that they are not the same?
Again, are they the same

Except if you are really daft. The four sources there is to show the kind of NAF chiefs that worked under Jonathan. It shows that they are morbidly corupt and any claim to any meaninful achievement can be infered to as fake and propaganda. What part of all these is confusing you? Is your comprehensing so poor? In your desperation, you have refused to acknowledge that the two are not the same. I mean what GEJ and Buhari commisioned. Are they the same thing? Oloshi.

You are indeed insane.

[/s]

What kind of a mental recluse is this? None of your sources showed they were fake or different. in fact your first 4 sources didn't even talk about drones. They were only talking about embezzlement by top military brass. And you held on to that assumption that since they were corrupt then they didn't buy or make any drones.

When I called you out , you looked for another source to support your hoax and still failed.

At this point, I pronounced you brain-dead and psychologically impaired beyond medical redemption.

In case you don't know, both drones are made in China and assembled in Nigeria just like the Nigerian Africa's first built satellite.

You're a political lapdog and your only motivation is dirty money.

Your destitution is not only mental but financial. But I will make you a believer of your children's future devoid of blood money this night so your destiny will kick start in full force before 2019.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

Hopeless fool. Are they the same thing or NOT?
if you call me fool again, I will ring your mom to take your phone away from you until you get a job and stop pitching for politicians dumber than a meteorite.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by deji17: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
[s][/s]

What kind of a mental recluse is this? None of your sources showed they were fake or different. in fact your first 4 sources didn't even talk about drones. They were only talking about embezzlement by top military brass. And you held on to that assumption that since they were corrupt then they didn't buy or make any drones.

When I called you out , you looked for another source to support your hoax and still failed.

At this point, I pronounced you brain-dead and psychologically impaired beyond medical redemption.

In case you don't know, both drones are made in China and assembled in Nigeria just like the Nigerian Africa's first built satellite.

You're a political lapdog and your only motivation is dirty money.

Your destitution is not only mental but financial. But I will make you a believer of your children's future devoid of blood money this night so your destiny will kick start in full force before 2019.

You are insane. Can you see the part in my post where I wrote that the two are not the same? Let us start with that before we go to talk about why I described what GEJ launched as propaganda and fake. It appears what I wrote is too complex for you to grasp, so let us take it one at a time.
Now answer this. What GEJ and Buhari launched are they the same thing? Yes or No answer will suffice before you start to run around like a headless chicken. Ode.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by deji17: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
if you call me fool again, I will ring your mom to take your phone away from you until you get a job and stop pitching for politicians dumber than a meteorite.
Hopeless fool. You have no idea. You assume you are discussing with a low life like your self. I will buy a good phone for all members of your family without feeling a dent in my pocket. I am not boasting, but that is how much God has blessed me.
Now answer the simple question. Are the two the same? I mean what Buhari and GEJ commissioned? Answer now and stop running around like a goat in heat..
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

You are insane. Can you see the part in my post where I wrote that the two are not the same? Let us start with that before we go to talk about why I described what GEJ launched as propaganda and fake. It appears what I wrote is too complex for you to grasp, so let us take it one at a time.
Now answer this. What GEJ and Buhari launched are they the same thing? Yes or No answer will suffice before you start to run around like a headless chicken. Ode.

As a further proof to show you're a product of low-level education and a cheap political opportunistic hustler, the Nigerian government has now changed its slogan of FIRST MADE IN NIGERIA DRONE to FIRST OPERATIONAL DRONE MADE IN NIGERIA.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/fact-check-jonathan-or-buhari-who-launched-the-first-made-in-nigeria-drone/

This is how links are dropped not like an epileptic junkie who couldn't keep his finger steady on the keyboard.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

Hopeless fool. You have no idea. You assume you are discussing with a low life like your self. I will buy a good phone for all members of your family without feeling a dent in my pocket. I am not boasting, but that is how much God has blessed me.
Now answer the simple question. Are the two the same? I mean what Buhari and GEJ commissioned? Answer now and stop running around like a goat in heat..

You're inferior in birth and breeding to a police hunting dog.

Looking at your posts in Nairaland I will confidently say you and every wretched member of your cursed bloodlines are the missing link between humans who didn't evolve from apes.

Yes, you heard me, you and your wretched mother still carry 70% gorrila DNA that's why you have chronic analphabetism and a rare strain of dyslexia.

Next time you talk about families disrespectfully,I will haul you back to your fluid era and force-feed your momma with abortion pills to flush a waste of fúck like you into the toilet.

Booming idiot.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by deji17: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:

As a further proof to show you're a product of low-level education and a cheap political opportunistic hustler, the Nigerian government has now changed its slogan of FIRST MADE IN NIGERIA DRONE to FIRST OPERATIONAL DRONE MADE IN NIGERIA.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/fact-check-jonathan-or-buhari-who-launched-the-first-made-in-nigeria-drone/

This is how links are dropped not like a epileptic junkie who couldn't keep his finger steady on the keyboard.
You are still deluded. The fact remains that what GEJ commissioned and what Buhari commissioned are not the same. Your link confirmed that and that is my point. Me referring to what GEJ commissioned as fake and propaganda is a reference on the dubious characters that served under Jonothing as NAF chiefs and that prototype is not the real thing.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by deji17: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:

You're inferior in birth and breeding to a police hunting dog.

Looking at your posts in Nairaland I will confidently say you and every wretched member of your cursed bloodlines are the missing link between humans who didn't evolve from apes.

Yes, you heard me, you and your wretched mother still carry 70% gorrila DNA that's why you have chronic analphabetism and a rare strain of dyslexia.

Next time you talk about families disrespectfully,I will haul you back to your fluid era and force-feed your momma with abortion pills to flush a waste of fúck like you into the toilet.

Booming idiot.

Oloriburuku out of frustration has gone beyond attacking and abusing himself but has decided to curse his mother also. Continue, odious mad fellow. grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

Oloriburuku out of frustration has gone beyond attacking and abusing himself but has decided to curse his mother also. Continue, odious mad fellow. grin grin grin grin
I'm happy you felt that. Never bring family into disses except you got a Bazooka to blow your opponent out. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by deji17: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
I'm happy you felt that. Never bring family into disses except you got a Bazooka to blow your opponent out. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr man, remember that you first brought Mum and phone into the conversation? Do you remember that?
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by FarahAideed: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

Can you read in my post where I mentioned that they are not the same?
Again, are they the same

Except if you are really daft. The four sources there is to show the kind of NAF chiefs that worked under Jonathan. It shows that they are morbidly corupt and any claim to any meaningful achievement can be infered to as fake and propaganda. What part of all these is confusing to you? Is your comprehension so poor? In your desperation, you have refused to acknowledge that the two are not the same. I mean what GEJ and Buhari commissioned. Are they the same thing? Oloshi.

You are indeed insane.

You mean GEJ commissioned a fake drone that is know to have served with Special airmen services at some theatres and the north east and brought back commendable reconnaissance? Are you one Ni
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

Mr man, remember that you first brought Mum and phone into the conversation? Do you remember that?
calling your mom to take your phone away warrants buying phone for every member of my family abi ?

Nah, that's an invitation to get schlonged and butchered. And you needn't ask twice with me.
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by Itopa10(m): 2:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Show me pix of ur so called proof or else idonboliv it
Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by chrisley(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2018
deji17:

Just a word of advice.. punchline amateurs like you should stick to the subject matter when engaging wrathofhadez a.k.a lezz

Cos when u digress to disses with him; ma broda you're in for an inexorable mortification and no religion can save you

2 Likes

Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by Habyz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Optional09:
Has Buhari ever visited Innoson’s Factory?

Infact hate will destroy Buhari. He is so hateful of other non Muslim or Fulani.
What is his business in Innoson's factory?

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone by Horus(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HBybL42Q5s

Nigerian Air Force Develops New Drone

President Muhammadu Buhari commissions NAF's Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi)

The Tsaigumi UAV is the first indigenous operational Remotely Piloted Aircraft designed and produced by personnel of the Nigerian Air Force.

The air component is expected to deploy for military operations in the northeast after the induction ceremony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / Huge Crocodile Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.