Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) (38750 Views)

Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu / Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Not too young to run is paying dividends. I just hope our youths truly step up and make these old men know we are ready to take over.
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by levelss(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2018
It's all political propaganda. Appointing chairman and councilor few months to election. APC must think we are all fools in this country.
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2018
this is the way to go
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:
At 25 a councillor? Nigeria needs help. Speaker Paul Ryan became a US congressman at that age. UN ambassador Hayley was a state congresswoman at that age and a Governor by 32.

No matter what that is a tall feat, I can assure you Ryan Paul, Kennedys, et all had influential families and money behind them
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by seunowa(f): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:
At 25 a councillor? Nigeria needs help. Speaker Paul Ryan became a US congressman at that age. UN ambassador Hayley was a state congresswoman at that age and a Governor by 32.

Hw old are u?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by seunowa(f): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2018
007author:
Nothing special about her.

because there is nothing good abt u

1 Like

Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by tofolo(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2018
bros she no too bad like that na... grin
biafranation:
Afonjas, you call this beautiful? SMH
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2018
I hope they're both representing well.
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by seunowa(f): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2018
dokiOloye:
Na joke naa,this Afonja. grin grin grin
Them no fit play with you this early morning
Abi u don go hit head for ground,your brain come de pain you grin grin grin

Who wan play with u smelling pig

3 Likes

Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by seguno2: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2018
What is she supposed to do as LGA Councillor despite receiving more salary than a university lecturer
What are the functions of local governments?
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:
alaiye 1 step at a time.....no rushing.....that her own perspective by 30 she will contest for senate and besides dat developed world not here even lucky to win so let her b sir
#congrat to her sha

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Ride on young woman hopefully in 10 years time she will become governor of her state. Can someone tell me what this guy is looking at

Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Am I the only one that came here looking for beauty, well someone said beauty is in the eyes of beholder (Afonja)
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Qasim6(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2018
biafranation:
Afonjas, you call this beautiful? SMH
Because her face is not painted n she's not using fake hair?
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Can we just leave the sexism alone for once. What is the meaning of 'beautiful Halima'. Will she have gained recognition if she was ugly. I have not heard 'meet Obasanjo the handsome ex-president' or 'meet Dino Melaye, the muscular senator'. Why women are often qualified by looks, cosmetics and garments irks me, while the more important aspects of competence, capabilities and achievements will never make headlines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Tobycharles: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Not too young to rule...
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by justphillips(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:

And you? I guess you are the president of your village abi?

1 Like

Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Pat081: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2018
25yrs as councillor wen others overseas hv 25yrs as Speakers of dia house of Representative or senator in dia country,If u can do ur findings well she will b d daughter of one of dos polities in dat area just 4 dem to gt more vote in dis cumin election n dos big 4ntin old men n women can nt gv youth time to rule dem
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Pat081: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2018
justphillips:

sorry 4u n ur future
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2018
linsa01:
What is special here? Her age or gender? 60% of current councillors in Ekiti
are less than 30years. We also have many females among them.

If I were you, I will post the story about the Ekiti state councillors too. I will celebrate them and let the world know about it that the youths are beginning to gain ground politically.
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by 9tailskid: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Puppet councillor....
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by emekaRaj(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Who else or is it only this two, just accept it it's a welcome development in Nigeria.
Even in america their mayor's, which is wat we referred to as councilor here are mostly old pple that handle d position.
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2018
jerflakes:

We're in nigeria

We do things differently from the rest of the world

Well we need to start doing things right. The world has left us behind, we really need that bill " not too young to run" to pass. It's our hope, it's an incentive for young people to do politics. Insulting these old men online won't help..
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2018
sweetgala:

No matter what that is a tall feat, I can assure you Ryan Paul, Kennedys, et all had influential families and money behind them

No Speaker Ryan didn't have no rich family at all.. his dad dies when he was 14 and Medicaid and social security helped him 2ru high-school. That's why people don't understand why he's trying to gut those programs now. Kennedy worked hard at a very young age because the constitution enabled him. All I'm trying to say is that our age requirement for political office is way high.
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

Who else or is it only this two, just accept it it's a welcome development in Nigeria.
Even in america their mayor's, which is wat we referred to as councilor here are mostly old pple that handle d position.

Mayors are not councillors. City council men are more like councillors. European and American politics is inviting because it reduces it's age requirement for participating. In the USA, you can be a member of House by 25 years and Senate by 31. You can be a state House member by 21. In the UK, you can be as young as 16 to hold political offices. . That's why they progress, the Government wants us to participate, let them reduce age requirement. Why haven't they passed not too young to run bill? That bill needs to be revisited and age reduced even further. It's been more than two years and it's still pending....
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2018
justphillips:

I don't have time for folks who lack comprehension...
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by magzey: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2018
That's Nice am sure the fath3r should be a political Mentor there she is so beautiful and I adore her.
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Na small small na..

How many 25 year old women were councillors in the US when their democracy was as young as ours?

Rome was not built in a day. This is good progress
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Can I ask you a simple question?

How old are you and what have you become?
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by mapet: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Olorunda is the local govt of my home town. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) by Odingo1: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
She is beautiful wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) / Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.