Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Need To Improvise During The APC Change Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Need To Improvise During The APC Change Era (295 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Exposes Wike As 'The APC Mole In PDP' / Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti / 10 Constant Things Despite The “CHANGE” Era For Every Nigerian Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Improvise During The APC Change Era by hypergig(m): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2018
I just got thrown out of my apartment, I owe my landlord a small token but the man isn't receptive to pleas so he threw me out.

Now I'm taking refuge in my car.......I woke up this morning feeling refreshed instead of feeling down and I came up with a video skit to cheer myself up.

Don't mind how unkept I look, I haven't had a bath, a meal or brushed..,

If u think too much about how bad things are u might just pop a vein in your brain.

I just hope PMB leaves sooner rather than later

Watch and enjoy

https://instagram.com/p/BfE1BpYHBPt/
Re: The Need To Improvise During The APC Change Era by Shawnnn01: 2:51am On Feb 16, 2018
If you are expecting Buhari to leave 2019 because your can’t foot your bill I sorry for you. I have achieved the most in my life under Buhari grossing over 50 million n still going. So bro if you are hoping to chase Buhari with your self induced poverty, pls note that there are folks like us that will finance Buhari re-election with millions of naira to ensure Nigeria stays on the part of growth rather than vote a pdp with the slogan of sharing the national wealth among crooks and god forsaken slowpoke like you lot.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Tired Of Eko Electricity Craziness #stopCrazyBill / Ebonyi Assembly Speaker Denies Involvement In Killing Of PDP Chieftain / Maintenance : Impact Of Nigeria’s Operational Tempo On Equipment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.