Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,658 members, 7,847,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him (1579 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by betatalknaija: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2018
Nigerian politician and lawyer femi fani kayode has expressed his heart to the IPOB lead Nnamdi Kanu , he said he Misses him and prays he’s safe wherever he is.

See tweet below:

Source:http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/02/femi-kayode-pens-touching-words-to-nnamdi-kanu-says-he-misses-him-betatalk-naija/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2018
so b it

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by wecan: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
A great man. Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by lwise(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Is Nnamdi Kanu still alive?
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by benben1000: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Afonjas now looking at Fani Kayode with evil intent. If you want to finish Afonjas or make their day go bad; just mention Nnamdi Kanu, it's like a devil crossing path with the light.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by lwise(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas now looking at Fani Kayode wih evil intent. If you want to finish Afonjas or make their day go bad; just mention Nnamdi Kanu, it's a devil seeing the light.

Which OS(operating system) dey your brain?
You need a brain formatting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Okoroawusa: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
who is FFK deceiving?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by benben1000: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2018
lwise:

[s]
Which OS(operating system) dey your brain?
You need a brain formatting[/s].

Nah your face I go format with sand paper

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by conductorL3: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2018
lwise:
Is Nnamdi Kanu still alive?
Is Yoosufu Buhari the bike thief still alive? cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
gringrin ipob keep enjoying the ass of FFK.
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by dlondonbadboy: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu, the greatest African....dead or alive!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Naijiant: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by BiafraIShere(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Many sh!tholians are already regretting why they did not heed his warnings. The just shall live by faith, all those that condemned him for being brave and bold to challenge the evil owners of the zoo, will eat their words someday. Somebody should help me with that Nnamdi Kanu picture waving from the backseat of his car with a smile on his face cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Keep you nonsense writing to yourself, useless coward. Your likes pushed the man towards death and run back.
I hope by now Nnamdi Kanu eyes go don clear now.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by madridguy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
You dey mind the mofo tongue after he had pushed the guy into big pit tongue that is afonja for you. They push and leave you with the aftermath of the pushing.
Since Kanu has been missing, has the basket mouth lead any protest to the Nigeria army for the location of Kanu? NO.
I hope Kanu will understand us better now. Nnamdi Kanu, if you're reading my post now, continue with your struggle and don't allow any politician to come near you again. They will only use you and dump you.

May the peace of God be with you and your family. I know you're alive and alive you will return.

Okoroawusa:
who is FFK deceiving?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by anibirelawal(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
How can i describe FFK with just one word., hmm.....

VAGABOND.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
You dey mind the mofo tongue after he had pushed the guy into big pit tongue that is afonja for you. They push and leave you with the aftermath of the pushing.
Since Kanu has been missing, has the basket mouth lead any protest to the Nigeria army for the location of Kanu? NO.
I hope Kanu will understand us better now. Nnamdi Kanu, if you're reading my post now, continue with your struggle and don't allow any politician to come near you again. They will only use you and dump you.

May the peace of God be with you and your family. I know you're alive and alive you will return.

stop hating

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Stingman: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Keep you nonsense writing to yourself, useless coward. Your likes pushed the man towards death and run back.

Who pushed those 41 people killed in fake SHARIA Zamfara state few days ago?

Would your eyes have been cleared...

Mister face your side and leave Kanu alone..

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/16/41-zamfara-residents-killed/

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
If u want to unite those saying they are tired of Nigeria and how bad the government is

JUST SAY BIAFRA IS COMING

THEY WILL START DEFENDING THEIR SLAVE MASTERS

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by gidgiddy: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
I dont think Nnamdi Kanu needs to convince anyone any more that 'one Nigeria' is a waste of time.

The Herdsman are already doing a superb job of that.
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Meanwhile in Benue

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by gidgiddy: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Just look at dead people! Governor Ortom looks like a very sorry man. To watch your people being slaughtered and Government does nothing must be heartbreaking. Unfortunately, people have to learn the hard way that Nigeria operates a two tier system, one for Hausa-Fulani, and another for the rest of us.

At least Ortom now knows why Kanu wanted Biafra
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Lipscomb(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
undecided mischievous .
betatalknaija:
Nigerian politician and lawyer femi fani kayode has expressed his heart to the IPOB lead Nnamdi Kanu , he said he Misses him and prays he’s safe wherever he is.

See tweet below:

Source:http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/02/femi-kayode-pens-touching-words-to-nnamdi-kanu-says-he-misses-him-betatalk-naija/
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
My Leader My Leader embarassed The greatest and bravest Hero of late if not ever. The legacy you already created will forever remain sacred in the heart of everyone. Your Name is already written in GOLD. We all love you my Leader.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by princepeter566: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
please apart from bubu which other male cow do u know
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by seniorgozman(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Waiting for them
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by tiger28: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas now looking at Fani Kayode with evil intent. If you want to finish Afonjas or make their day go bad; just mention Nnamdi Kanu, it's like a devil crossing path with the light.
MEANWHILE......Your LORD is eating pizza in Ghana. Mumus!!!
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by gidgiddy: 4:50am On Feb 17, 2018
tiger28:
MEANWHILE......Your LORD is eating pizza in Ghana. Mumus!!!

And what are Herdsmen eating in Benue?
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by Rolings: 5:21am On Feb 17, 2018
FFK na so Bianca kitten sweet you ? Sotay You betray your own tribe and lost your sense of reasoning to a
kitten you have been enjoying since your childhood , before and after the death of the bearded warlord .......
we all know you quickly went to marry this your new IBO babe so as to take peoples mind away from you and Bianca but we no forget

Btw
who even let the whole world know that you banged her to the extent that she had so many abortions for you?

Aunty Kemi
no matter that woman's shortcomings she did a good job with that expose

Also

Why is it that its only the rejects of yorubaland that those Igbos like associating with ? That shows their mindset .......they are enemies of progress no wonder there are no developments in the east, they'd rather develop other peoples land with their fake products , adulterated drugs , prostitution and armed robbery.
Re: Femi Kayode Pens Touching Words To Nnamdi KANU Says He Misses Him by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:36am On Feb 17, 2018
madridguy:

Yorubas can you see that this herdsman Madrid guy is a tribalist

I even think say na only Igbos the boy hate not knowing he also doesn't like yorubas

See as he call una afonja grin

He has the minndset of the average. core northerner who hates everyone and everything good

(1) (Reply)

I Miss PDP: The Economy Under Jonathan Wasn’t As Bad As It Is Today, Says Sanusi / Dr Obinna Chima Ngonadi Commence Wards Tour In Nnewi North Constituency / Any Govt That Watches Its People Being Killed Everyday Has Failed-rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.