Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career (7677 Views)

He Applied For A Job Without NYSC Discharge Certificate / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by tobyto(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2007
@Adelinks
It is a pity,u have the time to reply to londoncool on gramatical error and not the time to respond/post the resume tips as u promised.Please Nairalander's is waiting for u're tips.
adelinks:

I apologize for an error in my initial post (to all niaralander). I was in such a hurry and needed to get that message posted before the end of the day.
@Mr “londoncool”,
Mr “londoncool”,I don’t know if you know what it means to read or do u just scan through? I never called my self an expert. I never said I have a killer CV neither. it is clear that u are definitely myopic to think that engineering is purely practical and does not require good command of English. People like you only busy themselves looking out for problems but never the solution. I pity the company that has you as a staff .it also shows that you are not matured at least in thinking Cause if u are, you‘ll know that criticism is better when constructive! In your mind, ask yourself what (or how) has you posting(s) contributed to the reduction of the unemployed. Think about it. Try to be progressive and not retrogressive in your thought pattern. In my opinion, I think you should remove that quote by Rev.J.J.Jackson cause you have definitely betrayed it
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by Funkee: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2007
congrats,
pls kindly post the tips for all of us especially fellow engineers like me.
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by favourdamy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2007
congrats .am happy 4 u.may all glory b to God.fullfill ur promise.
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by hopela(f): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2007
Am very proud of you and thnk you for been so grateful to the nairaland family.God who did it for you shall take you to grater heights.as you promised,pls extend your tips on interviews to rope2006_2006@yahoo.com.You re nice
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by bombolilin: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2007
hi, am new here. Congrats on ur new career path. To God be the glory. Please culd u also send interview tips, cv format to bombolilin@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you.
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by teekay: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2007
congrat, pls i need d cv and interview advice
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by teekay: 12:02am On Mar 18, 2007
congrat, pls i need d cv and interview advice ann051470@yahoo.com
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by crito(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2007
congratulations,
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by emyjones: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2007
hello can you also send me tits bits on how to write job application, resume n cv's, and also iterveiw info 2 emyjones@yahoo.com thanks. and am a graduate of sociology looking for a job really ned help on info on computer skills and professional qualifcations that will benifit me need all the info pls. smiley
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by oayombo: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hey Adelinks, where u @, everyone seems to wan' catch a glimpse of ur cv but u aren't responding.
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by sntcharlie: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2007
congrats my brother.pls,send d advice/cv tips to mudia_c@yahoo.com
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by donpappyt(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2007
congrat!!!! I need CV writing advise could you please send to my box, my email address is donpappyt@yahoo.com
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2007
congrats oh,pls wuldn't mind gettin d tips as well.Please reach me on titiade@yahoo.com
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by obrien2k(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2007
Congrats man!

Pls I need the tips on CV and interview .

I am Petroleum Engineering graduate.

My email:obrien2k@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by sweetie77: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2007
Thank God for you. I have also been favoured by God in a similar way, i got jobs that I was not even qualified for, and in one instance, they created a new post for me. interview tips- your look, a suit always required! research on the company and the interests of the people interviewing you, have future goals and yoir contribution to the comany to talk about. ask about what your future in the company will look like. never take anything for granted and be intelligent!
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by aidevou: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2007
congrat my bro,pls send the cv and interview tips to me abrahohio@yahoo.com
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by swetangel(f): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hey, congrats, but please make the CV format and Interview tips available to us all.
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by delicious(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2007
Congrats,am also intrested in tips to writing cv and also interview tips.u can each me at sophisticatedsulaimon@yahoo.com.thanks alot and once again,CONGRATS.
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by Melenge: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2007
Congrats Ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of giving response to the house based on clues/guidelines, you are busy battling with grammar corrections. Please kindly send the tips for all and sundry.

Cheers
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by BOLANLEMCN(f): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2007
i think it will also be good if u send your tips via nairaland. nevertheless my email addy is bogidan@nigeria.multichhoice.co.za
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by fphumie(f): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2007
congrats,pls kindly send some of the cv and interview tips to my box -- funminext2u@yahoo.com
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by yemikelvin: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2007
I appreciate God for you o! I really bless the Lord. I am interseted in tips and informations about this career thing and Cv writing.my e-mail addy is yemikelvin@yahoo.com may be we can chat some of this days thanks for being there.
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by creamyice(f): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2007
mm
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by kollyso(m): 4:19am On Mar 25, 2007
i thank God 4 your life but pls remember that millions of us are still out there.Besides as an engineer I will personally need your tips because I have aseries of interview lining up for me.Make it urgent!
Re: I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career by kollyso(m): 4:21am On Mar 25, 2007
i thank God 4 your life but pls remember that millions of us are still out there.Besides as  an engineer I will personally need your tips because I have aseries of interview lining up for me.Make it urgent! You can reach me on akostainless@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ap Moller- Please It's Urgent / Event Management Training (lagos) / 10 Tips To Make Your CV Stand Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.