Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! (19398 Views)

Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Aliyu Adekunle, Arrested Vanguard Editor In Black Maria, Ipad Broken (Video) / Aliyu Adekunle, Vanguard Editor Arrested By Police In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by gbemoh: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Etihadstore:
The attached picture was taken in a sane clan...
Where fundamental human right is valued

You know the lady in this picture was sacked at her workplace
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by stremy21(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Shithole comment! You don't know what democracy and it's tenets are!
sabama007:

They broke your iPad, torn your shirt... Do you have any picture of both?

By the way, I think courtesy comes with professionalism. It's appropriate to seek for permission before taking some pictures of law enforcement agencies while discharging their duties.

Thank God for you to have come back in piece from the Lions den

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by stremy21(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
FYI it is not world standard. You could even for a drone over a police settlement and nothing will happen to you. It's a free world.
If you feel offended by someone taking your pictures, simply walk away. L
stuffs4me:

Only a very stoopeed person will reason the way you do. It is a world standard that the police will arrest you if you just start taking pictures. That is one of the modus operandi of terrorists the world over.

Go to the US and take pictures of their police officers and see if they will not arrest and jail you for terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by stuffs4me(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
stremy21:
FYI it is not world standard. You could even for a drone over a police settlement and nothing will happen to you. It's a free world.
If you feel offended by someone taking your pictures, simply walk away. L

You must be an armed robber, if not how will you explain your reason for wanting the policemen to walk away from their duty post.
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by Godsgal(f): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Like seriously? Three threads on this topic moved to frontpage. Feels good to be an editor
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by Eldavis(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
gabazin080:
now they have realised their mistake but we will revenge in 2019 by voting in buhari again.
grin grin dats pure evil…..

Satan get behind me lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by oladele00(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Don't take picture without you first asking for go ahead... As a journalist, it is part of ur training to ask before doing, Don't do before asking. sorry for ur iPad.. Expecting mine from Npower soon.
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by MAJORBANKZ(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
If it was a
Nigeria dat made
subway surf wen u're
caught by d
police u can
bribe him wit
coins & continue
ur race.
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by buffalowings4: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
sabama007:

By the way, I think courtesy comes with professionalism. It's appropriate to seek for permission before taking some pictures of law enforcement agencies while discharging their duties.

See this one undecided
Seeking permission undecided
What if they were doing something illegal
Like taking bribes
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by buffalowings4: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Godsgal:
Like seriously? Three threads on this topic moved to frontpage. Feels good to be an editor

If police ruffhandle you
Dontcomeherebeshouting p
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by buffalowings4: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Raiyell:

You forgot to say this inhabitant of a sane clime lost her job as a result.
So you no d full tory cheesy grin
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by masseratti: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
12submarine:
Actually, it is not done anywhere. It is very wrong to start flashing the camera at anyone, not just the police, without consent except when a crime is committed and the public needs to be aware. Personally, if someone start snapping me without my consent and by any chance I get to know, I will demand explanation and I must be convinced, else, the police must be involved.
oga please stop there,nothing wrong in taking pictures or videos of a public officer at work in "Public" police in some countries now wear body cameras.
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
stremy21:
Shithole comment! You don't know what democracy and it's tenets are!

Explain what democracy is all about Oga Shithole.
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by Xano(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Etihadstore:
The attached picture was taken in a sane clan...
Where fundamental human right is valued

The lady was later fired from her job.
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by seguno2: 1:37am On Feb 17, 2018
handsomeyinka:
Thank God is not SARS that arrested you.If it was sars,you might get a beaten of your life which will prompt you to change your profession from a Journalist to a Vendor.

Why is this making you feel happy?
Are you okay?
Or you are proud of your shittyhole status
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by tiredoflife(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2018
sabama007:

Will u keep kweyet
Investigative journalism doesn't need permission
So if the police was committing a crime
He should walk up to them
Ask them to say cheese
Before they continue their crime
Sometimes its not a must to comment on a post
U leave no doubt to us
That not all adults are adults angry

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
yesloaded:
Hmmm

In other news, join our next importation training where you will be shown how to import goods to Nigeria & sell fast.

Call/Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1

When will you people start exportation training? Abi una dey forbid to earn foreign exchange?
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by Keywordconcept(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Not surprising
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by Omobada(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Thank God for him

If what they're doing is legal I don't think they will need someone to seek their consent before taking their pictures.

Shithole police
I beg to disagree, not only police but any person should give you permission before taking his picture.

Modified

FTC!!!! God is in control of this week
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by yesloaded: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Xda59:

When will you people start exportation training? Abi una dey forbid to earn foreign exchange?
very soon sir
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Omobada post=65138800][/quote]

When police is saving accident victims or engaging robbers in shootout. You mean people seek their consent before snapping them
Re: Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! by SHOCK7(m): 1:09am On Feb 20, 2018
sabama007:

what d'hell 're you saying how can he have pictures of being assaulted by police when he's alone?Bullshit u don't need any consent to take pics of police if they doing something legal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari's Educational Qualification / P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks / Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.