Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. (1425 Views)

NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / Video: Watch Tsaigumi Drone In Military Action / President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by deomelllo: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by deomelllo: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
PDP, ipob liars ans anti Nigerian elements, over to you..

Let us know how pained and bitter you are..

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by deomelllo: 4:21am On Feb 17, 2018
So, after watching the video, the new drone actually participated in a real-life military operation. It flew, gathered intelligence and helped rescue a NAF pilot and several hostages with the help of Nigerian special forces.

God Bless The Nigerian Airforce

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by tafabaloo(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2018
good step in a right direction. Hope we ll take it up from here and develop a weaponized one.
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by Lifestone(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2018
We will get there. God bless Nigeria
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by Atiku2019: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2018
Operation Deep Punch Kudos
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by FarahAideed: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Clearly scripted mock exercise and I doubt it was the TSAIGUMI that took those shots into first place ...So you mean that one of our own pilots was downed then rescued by a team of special forces and the Buhari govt didn't make noise about it(come on even the Americans will celebrate such a daring rescue )

1 Like

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by omenkaLives(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2018
Wow.. This is exciting.

I can't imagine the possibilities there are with this tool in our hands. It might not be comparable to what obtains in civilised climes, but it's a starter and it's feeds have quite a good resolution.

Thumbs up to all those who made this possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by Sprumbabafather: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2018
All thanks to Goodluck Jonathan, the man who developed the first drone in Nigeria.
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by omenkaLives(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
Can someone tell me what is giving that thing bellyache? cheesy

Na wa o. How could one feel so sick on reading possitive news? cheesy

Please someone show him unsightly images of some people killed so he can be alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by Sprumbabafather: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Clearly scripted mock exercise and I doubt it was the TSAIGUMI that took those shots into first place ...So you mean that one of our own pilots was downed then rescued by a team of special forces and the Buhari govt didn't make noise about it(come on even the Americans will celebrate such a daring rescue )

Our pilot was downed and they covered it? grin

I wonder how many more humiliatibg defeats they are still covering cheesy

1 Like

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by buhariguy(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra PDP will not use shame to watch the video, or they will say is propaganda or the video was shot in American

1 Like

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by buhariguy(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

achievers don't make noise

1 Like

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by usba: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Ipob pigs and idiots on a scale of 1 - 10, how well did this video pain you?

3 Likes

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by Biafraqueen(f): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2018
usba:
Ipob pigs and idiots on a scale of 1 - 10, how well did this video pain you?
The drone was actually constructed by a female biafran.
So what's the point nii.
It's still biafran made.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by usba: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2018
[s]
Biafraqueen:
The drone was actually constructed by a female biafran.
So what's the point nii.
It's still biafran made.
[/s]

I personally don't like unintelligent post, so she is part and parcel of the Nigerian army that disgraced IPoB pigs and idiots in Aba while at the same time an Biafraudian? grin grin grin keep consoling yourself while other Nigerians make a history by contributing to national development.

Anyway have you seen this guy?

4 Likes

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by Sprumbabafather: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

I personally don't like unintelligent post, so she is part and parcel of the Nigerian army that disgraced IPoB pigs and idiots in Aba while at the same time an Biafraudian? grin grin grin keep consoling yourself while other Nigerians make a history by contributing to national development.

Anyway have you seen this guy?

What is the name of the pilot shot out of the sky?
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by headhunter1: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Can someone tell me what is giving that thing bellyache? cheesy

Na wa o. How could one feel so sick on reading possitive news? cheesy

Please someone show him unsightly images of some people killed so he can be alright.
[/s]
a comprehensive description of yourself cheesy
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by usba: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

What is the name of the pilot shot out of the sky?

Incoherent post, try again
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by muykem: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2018
This is beautiful not only because the drone was able to gather intelligence reports but the fact that our security can accurately interpreted it for rescue.

1 Like

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by 12submarine(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2018
This is beautiful. God bless the Airforce for this good achievement.

1 Like

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by CaptainStephen(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

No pilot was downed, it was a training stimulation with the rescue of a down pilot as scenario.
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by anibirelawal(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
buhariguy:
achievers don't make noise
FACT!
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by dudebuck: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
is it not the same drone that was commissioned by Jonathan? The very people who are praising the pedophile are the ones that vomitted all sorts of venom against JEG, and even nigeria, now because it is their person, nigeria has suddenly become greate. Nigeria is great only when the president is my tribes man. Na so!
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by deomelllo: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
dudebuck:
is it not the same drone that was commissioned by Jonathan? The very people who are praising the pedophile are the ones that vomitted all sorts of venom against JEG, and even nigeria, now because it is their person, nigeria has suddenly become greate. Nigeria is great only when the president is my tribes man. Na so!

It is the same drone because you are either blind or just cannot read and comprehend.

I'm not from the North and I did not start the thread because PMB is my tribesman, so, the only tribally preoccupied person and bigot here is you.
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by dudebuck: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
deomelllo:

It is the same drone because you are either blind or just cannot read and comprehend.

I'm not from the North and I did not start the thread because PMB is my tribesman, so, the only tribally preoccupied person and bigot here is you.

Aboki zo
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by deomelllo: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
dudebuck:
Aboki zo

ipobb loser, stop describing yourself..
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by dudebuck: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2018
deomelllo:

ipobb loser, stop describing yourself..
anyone that cricizes the peodophile is ipob, but let it be clear that GEJ Commisioned that UAV when he was in power and thks 1diot you call buharia is a big failure, can you imagine going so low to commission a project that his predecessor commisioned years back, just for the next election that is one year away, for a good 3 years he did absolutely NOTHING. Failure is written all over him.
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by 9jaArea: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2018
tafabaloo:
good step in a right direction. Hope we ll take it up from here and develop a weaponized one.
Yea, NAF spokesman said the institute is already working on an improved model with combat capabilities.

1 Like

Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by 9jaArea: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

See what hatred can do? With these kind of youths, Nigeria is doomed.
Re: NAF Tsaigumi Drone Video. Mlitary Exercise. Fully Operational. Live Video Feed. by 9jaArea: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2018
deomelllo:

No matter how hard you try they can't change, Hatred is in their DNA.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Was Brought To Kill And To Bury APC – PDP Reveals / Governor Yari Speaks On Dumping APC / New P-yes Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.