Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill (8820 Views)

President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / Buhari: I Will Sign ‘Not Too Young To Run’ Bill In Few Days / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Writs: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2018
deji17:
You see, we are getting there gradually. Though we wobble and fumble. We will get to the promised land.
This is how constitution are amended. It is not by abusing and calling Buhari name. We must learn patience and correct understanding of issues...

Buhari has earned whatever called.
Deservedly.
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Keywordconcept(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2018
What's delaying Oyo State sad?
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
slapacha:
Most of these youths can't write good English. Most of them are illiterates
and it's about the writing skills and not what you can offer
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin grin
kastroud:

how u think this is funny is beyond me....

Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by philpwresh(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2018
They should reduce Presidential age limit to 18 years
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Ngokafor(f): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2018
Unfortunately,Nigerian youths are worse than their elders....Most are waiting in the wings to further enrich themselves through public office...
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by 2000SMS: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2018
Abeg some one should sponsor "too old to run bill" such dat if u r up to 70yrs of age u can not vie for d office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.....gbam!
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by daveP(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2018
Dunno why we need bubus siggy before this can become law... Let the youth begin
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Marsnizz: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Taraba state only pass anti grazing bill speedily but anything that can help the youth in the state like " is not too young to run" cannot be passed because of too much sentiment,unreasonable sycophants, half educated and bad leaders.That's why the state is not showing any sign of progress
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Ephaig: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2018
kettykings:
see how quick they pass a bill that is not live threathening but to stop open grazing that will save lives is not actively progrssing
How is this bill not live threatening?

Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by tutudesz: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ngokafor:

Unfortunately,Nigerian youths are worse than their elders....Most are waiting in the wings to further enrich themselves through public office...
2019 election will be very funny, because mostly yahoo boys will contest election for fun
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Adebowale89:
come rain, come sunshine, by 2023 I'll be representing efon local govt at the Ekiti state house of assembly

may God help me

I'm already gearing for my 2023 house run.. make Rochas Okorocha do pass that bill abeg..
Re: Majority States Pass ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill by Adebowale89(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I'm already gearing for my 2023 house run.. make Rochas Okorocha do pass that bill abeg..

no time my bro, we can't continue debating online while the real political actor take the price

God will help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Signs 2021 Budget / Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects / Solomon Lar’s Body Arrives Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.