Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (28314 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Everything is Fulani herdsmen now!

Instead of stating criminals.... We attribute all to Fulani herdsmen.

Is it not same Fulani herdsmen in other part of Nigeria and sub-saharan Africa.

Propagandist are just bent of tarnishing the image of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari.

I wish they aware that the y will continue till 2023

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
tank God it did not touch his eyes
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Euouae:
Everything is Fulani herdsmen now!

Instead of stating criminals.... We attribute all to Fulani herdsmen.

Is it not same Fulani herdsmen in other part of Nigeria and sub-saharan Africa.

Propagandist are just bent of tarnishing the image of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari.

I wish they aware that the y will continue till 2023
hmmmm, guess u are one of those dat trekked for Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is obviously a fake pastor.
You can't even try to attack a real native doctor, or a strong mallam

Let alone a true pastor.
Psalms 91:7-15

You def right!

Where was his God when the knife drove into his skin!

People need to start worshipping Ogun and attest to its capabilities. Even your pastor wont contest in a show of power with worshipers of this God`s

Oyakhilome can attest to what befell him in Night of bliss that particular year.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let alone a true pastor.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
And Yahweh couldn't protect him? imaginary friends are only useful in imaginary worlds
Nigerian Atheist and common sense are mutually exclusive

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Pvibe007: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
madridguy:
Everything is now Fulani herdsmen. Speedy recovery sir.

I agree with you sir , even when they post your obituary on Nairaland Frontpage, they will still tag it as Fulani Herdsmen!! Dont mind them Joor .
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
We don't do obituary for my side.

Pvibe007:

I agree with you sir , even when they post your obituary on Nairaland Frontpage, they will still tag it as Fulani Herdsmen!! Dont mind them Joor .
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
debolayinka:

Will you just shut up? Real Pastor Detector.
The apostles of Christ must have been fake for dying in the hands of their persecutors.
What of Jesus who died on the cross?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
And Yahweh couldn't protect him? imaginary friends are only useful in imaginary worlds
Listen to yourself.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
freshkpomo:

Why do you say that?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tecno66:
Listen to yourself.
So?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

So?
Fear God who created you and can wipe you out in a second.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Why do you say that?
the only thing they are good at is reading errors upside down, how will that ever make sense Unlike their foreign counterparts who will take the discreet aproach,theirs is to jump on matters randomly..... I always laugh at Nigerian christians who take time out to reply them,cos they are not worth it.... On a scale of 1-10 i dont see them above 1.5(i mean their IQ)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
freshkpomo:
the only thing they are good at is reading errors upside down, how will that ever make sense Unlike their foreign counterparts who will take the discreet aproach,theirs is to jump on matters randomly..... I always laugh at Nigerian christians who take time out to reply them,cos they are not worth it.... On a scale of 1-10 i dont see them above 1.5(i mean their IQ)

seems legit

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let alone a true pastor.

It's only the native doctor that u can't attack.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

seems legit
peace sire
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tecno66:
What of Jesus who died on the cross?
I tire ooooo, my brother.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
freshkpomo:
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
it will never be well with Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by adaxxy: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
UNDER THE PROPERTY RIGHTS IN THE SCRIPTURES, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED WHEN YOU READ: *EXODUS 22:5* .
"OPEN GRAZING IS A SIN"!

#OpenGrazingIsAsin

#English
EXODUS 22:5 If anyone grazes their livestock in a field or vineyard and lets them stray and they graze in someone else’s field, the offender must make restitution from the best of their own field or vineyard.

#Yoruba
ẸKISODU 22:5 “Bí ẹnìkan bá jẹ́ kí ẹran ọ̀sìn rẹ̀ jẹ oko olóko, tabi ọgbà àjàrà ẹlòmíràn, tabi tí ó bá da ẹran wọ inú oko olóko tí wọ́n sì jẹ nǹkan ọ̀gbìn inú rẹ̀, ibi tí ó dára jùlọ ninu oko tabi ọgbà àjàrà tirẹ̀ ni yóo fi dí i fún ẹni tí ó ni oko tabi ọgbà àjàrà tí ẹran rẹ̀ jẹ.

#Hausa
EXODUS 22: 5 Idan wani ya yi kiwon dabbobinsu a gona ko gonar inabinsa, ya bar su su ɓace, su ci su a gonar wani, sai wanda ya yi laifi ya biya hakkinsa daga gonakinsa ko gonar inabinsa.

#Igbo
EXỌMỤ 22: 5 Ọ bụrụ na onye ọ bụla na-azụ anụ ụlọ ha n'ọhịa ma ọ bụ n'ubi vaịn ma na-ahapụ ha ka ha na-atagharị ma na-ata nri n'ọhịa onye ọzọ, onye ahụ mejọrọ ga-akwụghachi ya site n'ubi nke ubi ma ọ bụ ubi-vine ya.

Pls share for all to know what the scripture says about GRAZING

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by adaxxy: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
madridguy:

UNDER THE PROPERTY RIGHTS IN THE SCRIPTURES, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED WHEN YOU READ: *EXODUS 22:5* .
"OPEN GRAZING IS A SIN"!

#OpenGrazingIsAsin

#English
EXODUS 22:5 If anyone grazes their livestock in a field or vineyard and lets them stray and they graze in someone else’s field, the offender must make restitution from the best of their own field or vineyard.

#Yoruba
ẸKISODU 22:5 “Bí ẹnìkan bá jẹ́ kí ẹran ọ̀sìn rẹ̀ jẹ oko olóko, tabi ọgbà àjàrà ẹlòmíràn, tabi tí ó bá da ẹran wọ inú oko olóko tí wọ́n sì jẹ nǹkan ọ̀gbìn inú rẹ̀, ibi tí ó dára jùlọ ninu oko tabi ọgbà àjàrà tirẹ̀ ni yóo fi dí i fún ẹni tí ó ni oko tabi ọgbà àjàrà tí ẹran rẹ̀ jẹ.

#Hausa
EXODUS 22: 5 Idan wani ya yi kiwon dabbobinsu a gona ko gonar inabinsa, ya bar su su ɓace, su ci su a gonar wani, sai wanda ya yi laifi ya biya hakkinsa daga gonakinsa ko gonar inabinsa.

#Igbo
EXỌMỤ 22: 5 Ọ bụrụ na onye ọ bụla na-azụ anụ ụlọ ha n'ọhịa ma ọ bụ n'ubi vaịn ma na-ahapụ ha ka ha na-atagharị ma na-ata nri n'ọhịa onye ọzọ, onye ahụ mejọrọ ga-akwụghachi ya site n'ubi nke ubi ma ọ bụ ubi-vine ya.

Pls share for all to know what the scripture says about GRAZING
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Pvibe007: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
madridguy:

There's always a first time bro.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nuhu4(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Abeg this one na stab wound or somebody punch am for face - this kind hearsay tori from unreliable sauce no dey jell anymore.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
debolayinka:

Will you just shut up? Real Pastor Detector.
The apostles of Christ must have been fake for dying in the hands of their persecutors.

Don't mind that dum dum
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
I hope he recovers soon.

For those saying god will heal him, why didn't the imaginary god prevent it? Was the god sleeping when he was attacked?

Religious people are illogical.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by dayla(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
This fulani issue slf dn dey to much oh
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by johnosas18: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let alone a true pastor.
undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let alone a true pastor.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by johnosas18: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
undecided kiss

Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Bidexdestiny: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
God will take control
Re: Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2018
hmmm... they hv now left the farmland and now facing the church...the men of God should be careful n prayerfull here...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos / Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition / Kidnappers Abduct 3 Osun Family Members Of Kidnap Victim Who Came To Pay Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.