Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! (37341 Views)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by chukzyfcbb: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
cremedelacreme:
Cubana CEO, Obinna Iyiegbu, Okpole 1 of Oba. I sight you.
where you take sight am, he isn't in the photos. Its the GM having the wedding not the Ceo
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by melvin0004(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:
If na yoruba wedding, you no go even see food chop not to talk of money rain.
u lied,Yoruba occasions are d best food wise, omo u go run for food

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by tutudesz: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
how come the Cubans chief priest isn't in this photo, how will his GM be having his Traditional Marriage and he isn't there.

Abi Alex report you did a shoddy job? Cubana Chief priest alone will spray 1m+
@alexreports was selective with his pictures for reasons best known ($€£) to him. will post the main pictures when I get home!

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by damoceile: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
danjumakolo:
Both went to the alter very late.

better late than never
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by tutudesz: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
!?

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by stblessing(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is exactly why Nigeria is getting poorer everyday. Haba, look at the money being lavished in such a party. I'm not saying you shouldn't give but why can't you do it secretly. Later, you will here that one of them has been kidnapped or robbed

#humilityisthebest
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by tojahh(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
stblessing:
This is exactly why Nigeria is getting poorer everyday. Haba, look at the money being lavished in such a party. I'm not saying you shouldn't give but why can't you do it secretly. Later, you will here that one of them has been kidnapped or robbed

#humilityisthebest

Why will I give it secretly? Did I make the money secretly? I don't know why people like advising others how to spend their money when the said owner was making this money they were not there. It's Cubana MD's wedding baby... And he's more than 40 before doing this. So you know.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by shugamummy: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
chaii some slay queens will be wishing it was theirs yet some get bleeped at cubana for just chicken and fried rice every weekend yet the manager no pick them....chai chai
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Lothario(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:
How u go dey compare us with those people we Igbos get money no be online rant
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by speak2me2016: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Finally, she won
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Marvis4real(f): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Ibo weddings can be so dry.

Be spraying money while the guests remain hungry.

They can be so stingy with food!

Meanwhile, PLEASE VOTE EFE FOR the money cool
i am telling you. With even small meat like a piece of goat excreta

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Fetula4u: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaChibuzor:
withdraw that statement now else.........
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by fashrola(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
I've not seen the girl's father here..... Aniekeme was my childhood friend, her dad is Rich and was my father's mentor also...

ABI I dey miss something here? undecided
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by fashrola(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
danjumakolo:
Both went to the alter very late.

She's still young brother. . She's not even up to 25
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by dongc(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
all those security people..what exactly were they doing..i have no idea why they are following around..are there people grabbing the celebrant..they are just everywhere.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Bimpe29: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omoafe, I wish you a happy married life. ..
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Baroba(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

where you take sight am, he isn't in the photos. Its the GM having the wedding not the Ceo

The guy with the red Igbo cap and light blue native spraying money in the background is Cubana / Pablo CEO Obi Iyiegbu..
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by princejones(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Awesome
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by princejones(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Happy married life
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by sherlock229(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
subpar wedding
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
wow, see cash.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by Mcemerald: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
this is the $$$$ guys hustle for day and night yet they didn't get and this dey spread like Mat....God is watching
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by digitsolution: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Alex Reports the data guzzler. view his threads at the peril of your data.....lol
Re: Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! by fratermathy(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Ibo weddings can be so dry.

Be spraying money while the guests remain hungry.

They can be so stingy with food!

Meanwhile, PLEASE VOTE EFE FOR the money cool

Not Igbo.

This is Urhobo and Ibibio! A rare marital combination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Photography: Adorable & Cute Pre-birthday Pictures / Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince / About To Cancel A Marriage Scheduled To Hold On Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.