Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life (2402 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Psoulsport(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Featuring a great design backed by powerful architecture that delivers optimum performance, making life easier and smarter, the Tecno Phantom 8 smartphone looks, feels and works better than its predecessors.

Advance Your Beauty

Great design talks. Take a look at Phantom8, and you will be amazed at its attractive back cover finish. The back catches and reflects light in a subtle way - it bounces long rays of light off it and waves them back and forth as you move it. An eye-catching diamond fire design makes Phantom8 a fashionable accessory. It truly doesn’t look like any other phone you might have used before.

Dual back cameras (13MP + 12MP) add new elements to your photo gallery and 20MP Selfie shooter ensures you always look picture-perfect even at night.

With an unrivaled 6GB RAM, you can stay connected to all social networks, edit files, stream movies and play graphic-intensive games simultaneously, traversing wherever your inner adventurer takes you and a Mediatek processor delivers lightning speed. Accessibility to multiple bands keeps you connected to your network as you roam in about 200 countries and regions.

Unplug and do absolutely everything you want to do with the Phantom 8. The 3500mAh battery life ensures that your device stays on all day long. Browse, send emails, make and receive phone calls and stay on top of business on a single charge.

Specification
• Height: 159.95 mm
• Width: 79.5 mm
• Thickness: 7.9 mm
• Display: 5.7-inch; FHD 1920*1080px; Touchscreen
• Memory: 64GB ROM; 6GB RAM
• Expandable Micro SD, up to 2TB
• Processor: 2.6 GHz Octa-Core
• Battery: 3500 mAh

Network & Connectivity
• GSM
• WCDMA
• LTE
• GPS
• WiFi
• BT
• OTG
• Type-C

Camera & Interface
• 20MP Front Camera with Bright Selfie
• 12MP & 13MP AF Dual Rear Cameras

Sensor
• G-Sensor
• Ambient Light Sensor
• Proximity Sensor
• Fingerprint Sensor
• E-Compass Sensor
• Gyroscope Sensor

In the Box
• Phone * 1
• Charger cable * 1
• Charger * 1

Summary
• Galaxy Blue, Champagne Gold, Black
• Dual-Camera with 10x Super Zoom
• 20MP Bright Selfie
• Smart Dual Selfie Flash
• Diamond Fire Design
• 6GB RAM
• Fast 4G LTE, Global Connectivity
• Type-C Light Speed Charge
• 5.7" FHD Screen
• Fingerprint
• 2.6 GHz Octa-Core
• AndroidTM 7.0

KEY FEATURES
• Screen: 5.7-Inch FHD
• Memory: 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM (Supports 2TB Micro SD Card)
• CPU: 2.6GHz Octa-core
• Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
• Camera: 12MP + 13MP Rear, 20MP Front
• Battery: 3500mAh
• Network: 4G

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by bravesoul247(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nice one. The device is top class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by chicwoman(f): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for this piece; good specification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Psoulsport(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
chicwoman:
you're welcome...Haven't seen any smart phone to compare Phantom8 phone with. An ideal smart phone, for a smooth life.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Psoulsport(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
chicwoman:
Yes, haven't seen any smart phone to compare with Phantom8.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Psoulsport:
you're welcome...Haven't seen any smart phone to compare Phantom8 phone with. An ideal smart phone, for a smooth life.
That's too patronising of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Jacinta44(f): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
the specs goes on and on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by HeyCorleone(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Psoulsport:

heard of the Nokia 8? Samsung C7 pro? A whole bunch of other quality phones.

That you're a fanboy of a particular product shouldn't make you sound so ignorant or stupid on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Laurenumoh:

Yes, it's worth patronising. Other features am still enjoying not to talk about the real-time refocus, fast 4GLTE, global connectivity, dual-camera system, 10x super digital zoom... And many more.
It seems you didn't get that...

I meant 'patronising' as 'butt licking'. You're obviously licking their butts here.

Congrats on the features you're enjoying, I hope you enjoy for long... and trust me, you really don't want me to discuss those features you listed out with you.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Psoulsport(m): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2018
I have used most of these product you mentioned and I know what I went through. Right now my infinix is at computer village and from one repairer to another. Not to talk of my colleague that has been having issue with his Nokia {which is not less than one month old}. I don't hype product but this needs to be hyped. Phantom 8 is game.
HeyCorleone:

heard of the Nokia 8? Samsung C7 pro? A whole bunch of other quality phones.

That you're a fanboy of a particular product shouldn't make you sound so ignorant or stupid on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by olaideslex(m): 4:21am On Feb 18, 2018
Psoulsport:

Then you haven't seen the infinix zero 5. I think its better than the techno phantom 8.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by omoalajah(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Real top class
bravesoul247:
Nice one. The device is top class

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by datyorubaboy: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
This device is really a premium device

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by missslimzy(f): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
It isnt. the phantom 8 is the best of them all right now
olaideslex:

Then you haven't seen the infinix zero 5. I think its better than the techno phantom 8.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Psoulsport(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
you need to be convinced more when you handle this phone.
missslimzy:
It isnt. the phantom 8 is the best of them all right now
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Freelancerx: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Not surprised. It is a flagship device and it is supposed to be one of the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by alexDBaberian: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2018
It is undeniably the best smart phone for such a price... TECNO Mobile is really doing an awesome Job in the Tech Industry.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by alexDBaberian: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2018
adeboyewareez:

It seems you didn't get that...

I meant 'patronising' as 'butt licking'. You're obviously licking their butts here.

Congrats on the features you're enjoying, I hope you enjoy for long... and trust me, you really don't want me to discuss those features you listed out with you.

Lmao... You must be naive to make statements like this. grin ... Which Phone can you get at N128,000 that offers you the same awesome specs with the Phantom 8?...
Answer= None
I am quite certain that any phone worth 250k cannot beat the Phantom 8. #Fact

By the way, what phone do you use?
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by alexDBaberian: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
olaideslex:

lol... that's not true Dear.. Your thought is wrong. The Phantom 8 beats the infinix zero 5 hands down. Do a comparison of the specs and confirm for yourself.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Great device.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Psoulsport(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
The device is a beautiful
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by ifeanyibxt: 12:02am On Mar 12, 2018
why octa core.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by tafat: 2:25am On Mar 12, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
The device is a beautiful
super beautiful indeed
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by sureinfo: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2018
This phantom 8 is a superb device indeed
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Psoulsport(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tecno to release Tecno Camon X.

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by sureinfo: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Psoulsport:
Tecno to release Tecno Camon X.
wow, interesting
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Realboygenius(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Great device
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Rubiesangel: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wonderful spec. Can't wait. I'm still being thrilled by the camera quality of these latest Tecno smart phones.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 - A Smarter Phone For A Smoother Life by Queennette(f): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
My love for this device ehnnn... I can't wait to have one... Now that Camon X pro is out, i might have to choose between the two. Hardest decision ever, i must say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands / How To Know If Your Tecno Smartphone Is Real Or Fake / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.