Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118722 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by emperorblog(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
You stole my story and didn't damn it fit to contact me so I can accept on my own terms, you went as far as saying it's a story by Guest Writer, why are you this callous?

hi SapphirePRINCEX i,did,not steal ur story ma. i contact u on,my other account YEMITEFESTUS but the qccount is blocked.. if u chevk,at the story i never change anything in it OK. U,CAN,GO,THROUGH IT FROM THE BEGINING. IT because I DONT HAVE,UR NUMBER AND,EMAIL,THAT WHY I DID,NOT ADD IT THERE. SO I,RECEIVE STORIES FROM,THE WRITTERS BEFORE POSTING IT ON MY BLOG.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
emperorblog:

hi SapphirePRINCEX i,did,not steal ur story ma. i contact u on,my other account YEMITEFESTUS but the qccount is blocked.. if u chevk,at the story i never change anything in it OK. U,CAN,GO,THROUGH IT FROM THE BEGINING. IT because I DONT HAVE,UR NUMBER AND,EMAIL,THAT WHY I DID,NOT ADD IT THERE. SO I,RECEIVE STORIES FROM,THE WRITTERS BEFORE POSTING IT ON MY BLOG.
Mail me... Or mention me in a dead thread so I can give you my contact.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by devilmaycry1(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2018
HMMMM
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dimma95: 12:42am On May 02, 2018
Enchanting, am delighted to read such a story, learnt a lot from it. God bless you Princex Sapphire

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Giddyperson: 10:33pm On May 12, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
So it came to my notice that some bloggers have duplicated this story and started sharing on there blogs without my permission. Anyone guilty of this should please mail me first before stealing this copy.
Really nice read, reminds me of that Toke Makinwa's book. Don't let the bloggers take it with or without permission. You could get an editor to help you work on it and sell it on okada books or even try your luck with publishing houses.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:40pm On May 12, 2018
Giddyperson:
Really nice read, reminds me of that Toke Makinwa's book. Don't let the bloggers take it with or without permission. You could get an editor to help you work on it and sell it on okada books or even try your luck with publishing houses.
Thanks alot I appreciate..

A blogger had put it up on his blog already though he did without my permission. How do I curtail future occurrence?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Giddyperson: 10:43pm On May 12, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Thanks alot I appreciate..

A blogger had put it up on his blog already though he did without my permission. How do I curtail future occurrence?
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:14pm On May 13, 2018
Giddyperson:
Are you on whatsapp?
Yup. Lemme pm you my number
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Giddyperson: 12:45pm On May 13, 2018
g
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
Giddyperson:
my pm doesnt work. e-mail me with at ymail. com
done
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by horwa140: 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
Thank God this sweet but somehow annoying story has ended

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Giddyperson: 12:59pm On May 15, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
done
I replied the e-mail
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by izaray(f): 4:58pm On May 30, 2018
This story is so touching
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Ulunne777(f): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
The owner still didn't learn her lessons.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mstick: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
CC ishilove

Remember this comment I made and you replied Jesus?

True! met TWO of them actually sometime last year in Portharcourt. They're are students at NOUN, I was inside the taxi when they entered and they shouldn't be older than 23.

You need to see the way one of them was typing agressively am sure he was posting a "Savage" comment.

I actually chuckled, so this are the people I've been arguing with back and forth?

The other one still stays with his parents with his wife which he has turned to punching bag even after she just had a baby, his parents asked her to kneel down and beg him after beating her up mercilessly after all he's her husband, he's even a druggie and he has 0 naira to cater for his pregnant wife even after she gave birth NOTHING I mean NOTHING!

He's always here and romance section talking about how women are bad.

sisisioge:

That's the thing, most are small boys behind cheap data. They are of little means, unable to even talk to girls around them....yet they follow boys struggling with depression to find a cause. That's why I dont take anything to heart here.

I once met someone with a very big mouth here and was shocked....I was expecting him to be taller than the roof in means and attitude grin grin

This is the wife of the guy and this is the story although she calls it fiction. His nairaland moniker is tydi.

Read through and see the wickedness and sheer evil of the idiot. He even wanted to sell his baby.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mstick:
CC ishilove

Remember this comment I made and you replied Jesus?

This is the wife of the guy and this is the story although she calls it fiction. His nairaland moniker is tydi.

Read through and see the wickedness and sheer evil of the idiot. He even wanted to sell his baby.
Wowww... Thanks shocked

Where can I read the full story.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mstick: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is the full story. His name's Tochukwu but she changed it to Toshiba.

Just don't get too angry because after all this she still went back to him and she's still pregnant AGAIN!
Ishilove:

Wowww... Thanks shocked

Where can I read the full story.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by sisisioge: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=Mstick post=91341

Read through and see the wickedness and sheer evil of the idiot. He even wanted to sell his baby.[/quote]

Wowzerful! It is well...apparently, her head is destined for that knock.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mstick: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Seriously!!! When she first cried out 3 years ago women on that health section thread rallied around and supported her.

Even this tydi idiot embarrassed her, called her all sort of names on nairaland, She wrote this down here and I was thinking finally she has gotten the courage to move on only to see that she's pregnant for him again.

She's not even doing great financially, so how will she take care of herself and those kids plus her man child?!

When I saw she's still begging online I just got super pissed, if she was my sister I would have blocked her everywhere I swear. Nobody should be this foolish.

[quote author=sisisioge post=91342620][/quote]
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by sisisioge: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mstick:
Seriously!!! When she first cried out 3 years ago women on that health section thread rallied around and supported her.

Even this tydi idiot embarrassed her, called her all sort of names on nairaland, She wrote this down here and I was thinking finally she has gotten the courage to move on only to see that she's pregnant for him again.

She's not even doing great financially, so how will she take care of herself and those kids plus her man child?!

When I saw she's still begging online I just got super pissed, if she was my sister I would have blocked her everywhere I swear. Nobody should be this foolish.

Chai! How sad...may God have mercy on her to see the light. Some people just deliberately choose the hard life all by themselves. It is well. How much can online beg fetch? Whew!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Mstick: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
She's a lost case and he knows it. Read through from page 17, she even gave him a Mouth Action after he came back from his date with another woman.

Maybe she will agree to sell this baby since he suggested they should sell the previous baby for 1.5 million.

I wonder how her mom feels if me a stranger is feeling this way!

Ughhhhh angry

sisisioge:

Chai! How sad...may God have mercy on her to see the light. Some people just deliberately choose the hard life all by themselves. It is well. How much can online beg fetch? Whew!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mstick:
This is the full story. His name's Tochukwu but she changed it to Toshiba.

Just don't get too angry because after all this she still went back to him and she's still pregnant AGAIN!
I will start reading. Thanks.

You're a princess, I'm a Queen a la your signature. cheesy
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Can't keep reading. Too annoying.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by joseph1832(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Can't keep reading. Too annoying.
Lol. What happened to keeping your emotion in check? This is something I learnt from you and naptu2. smiley
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
joseph1832:
Lol. What happened to keeping your emotion in check? This is something I learnt from you and naptu2. smiley

Naptu2 is master in that arena. Sometimes you just have to unleash your inner douche-iness grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.