Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118877 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
i want to apologize one more time. I confused the word fiction
with real. Please i am sorry. Lesson learnt: do not be fast to prove
your point - that is me; i was too fast to point out that it is fiction
thereby making a mistake. I apologize op and all who read the
comment. I am sorry. Thank you in anticipation.
darling it's okay, I forgive you okay..

Watz dia to forgive sef?
Was there an offense?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
My kindhearted sister-in-law
SapphirePRINCEX:

Watz dia to forgive sef?
Was there an offense?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Watz dia to forgive sef?
Was there an offense?
Thank you. I appreciate. God bless you ma.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:

D Don ...na who invite you come here.... So u don leaf all those your concubines for Romanland come here abi....
Well, just be quiet if u must be here...and make I no see that your Safaai Here oh!! grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
All the other single ladies weh dey here...Oya make u na dey select husband form here oh.. Una don see say e be like say some Anti- Toshiba husband materials of like 100yrds dey here...

I go start to dey call the men dem name soon..Abi make I start.. cheesy
OK number 1- The Guy below.. Fait
2- pah.....
3- Goh....

In fact...lemme goh! grin...

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
i want to apologize one more time. I confused the word fiction
with real. Please i am sorry. Lesson learnt: do not be fast to prove
your point - that is me; i was too fast to point out that it is fiction
thereby making a mistake. I apologize op and all who read the
comment. I am sorry. Thank you in anticipation.

Onya! Na soh ...u just dey find one cuteness lady weh go fall for you.. grin
Well, no doubt don notice you..make u dey check your email sha...for their emails... grin grin
Lol!, Abeg...I dey play oh...ha!! cheesy
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sister inlaw wey u no dey contact...

Is daht one inlaw undecided
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
I am sorry all these girls of the world have been taking me away
SapphirePRINCEX:
Sister inlaw wey u no dey contact...

Is daht one inlaw undecided

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
I bump in every now and then, I am very single but not searching wink My sister in law has me covered. No-one will come here this is serious thread
BdorianGray:

D Don ...na who invite you come here.... So u don leaf all those your concubines for Romanland come here abi....
Well, just be quiet if u must be here...and make I no see that your Safaai Here oh!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am sorry all these girls of the world have been taking me away
Lol...

Until we say we no marry again.
You will know tongue

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Rhemy2013(f): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

he started calling his girlfriends again in my presence. I started mine too, only difference was, his was real mine was pretence. That pretence ended when I confronted a guy who was in the same group I shared with Toshiba.

He would call me every now and then, I would say very erotic things to his hearing and that made him very angry but he couldn't help it, he couldn't caution me cause he can't eat his cake and have it. The guy I was talking with, was ready to keep playing that prank with me cause I liked to him I was trying to make my boyfriend and not my husband jealous.

Tbc

Sign..I understand here..

Madam call me,you no my phone is faulty so i can't contact you nd i miss u ooh kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 15, 2018
BdorianGray:

Onya! Na soh ...u just dey find one cuteness lady weh go fall for you.. grin
Well, no doubt don notice you..make u dey check your email sha...for their emails... grin grin
Lol!, Abeg...I dey play oh...ha!! cheesy
stop playing mind games. Whether you are playing or not, only you know but i wonder why do people always misquote ones sincerity?. Whatever you say is your opinion. Do not always make a mountain out of a mud. Thank you.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Sign..I understand here..

Madam call me,you no my phone is faulty so i can't contact you nd i miss u ooh kiss
I have been chatting you up sef embarassed

I bin wan gist you plenty.
Lemme call you now.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
sapphirePRINCEX Pls update am begging.I just can't wait any longer.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
donnaD:
sapphirePRINCEX Pls update am begging.I just can't wait any longer.
Dearie and everyone today was hectic. Will update tmro.

Happy Sunday at all kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Dearie and everyone today was hectic. Will update tmro.

Happy Sunday at all kiss
Ok my sis I can't just wait.Gud nite and kisses to Zizi.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Toshiba kept making it look like I was playing pranks with him on the group. He had earlier blocked me from his Whatsapp, else I would have gone there to lash him more.

A strange number started calling my line in the middle of the chat, then I picked to discover it was Toshiba. I pretended I could not identify the voice so he kept trying to tell me "Baby it's me it's me Toshiba your husband" I ended his call. He definitely knew I wouldn't have taken that call if he had called with his number.

Just then, he unblocked me from his Whatsapp and started chatting me up to stop already, he was threatening me too. So I screenshot the chat and sent it to the group, that confirmed everything I was saying. So he kept mute for a while and started apologizing to me on the group just to tell people he could be a nice guy all the same. Narcissist try as much as possible to portray a very good image of them in public.

He came back that day just when I was having a conversation with his dad telling him I was leaving the next day whether or not the money was ready. "Have you told your husband you are leaving tomorrow?" He asked just as he walked past us to the room. I was sure he heard it, I was sure it was going to prick his ego and that alone made me smile, I was slowly becoming like him, a narcissist.

He came out with a swollen face, not of anger but that pitiful look I always fell for then he started "Nne sit down let's talk" he looked at his Daddy and continued "Daddy help me ask her what I did to her that she can't forgive me?". I knew he was set to start manipulating me again, so I put up my defensive walls and made it clear to his father that I had to go and get a life. He told his father that I was educated and intelligent, he had sworn not to marry a literate woman so she would take every orders hook, line and sinker. This is somebody who told me that my being submissive irritates him.

He left us in the discussion to God knows where and he came back with a nylon of Suya to appease me. Of course I took the Suya, ate and shared with everyone present but I didn't take his words. At night, he woke me up and said we needed to talk. He went on and on and on but he was just pouring water on the ducks back. When he saw he wasn't buying me over, he said I should please postpone my travel and I still refused vehemently. Toshiba was angry he no longer had control of me and my mind.

Then he said rather quickly, "what if I tell you I just want to have se.x?" I smiled and was like "I knew you can't resist my charms". I started with the romance cause I needed the s.ex even more than he did. We had a pleasurable rough thing and he thought "damn am good" he whispered to my ears to stay at least one night more and I hissed loudly to his surprise. I had to go and take my bathe then cause it was almost morning, he needed to know that bae has no turning point.

Tbc

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Tanks for d update..

Hmmmmm
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2018
yuppie I like that pls more.gud morning everyone.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Epilogue

I grabbed my sleeping baby, bathed him that beautiful morning that paved way to our liberation. Toshiba was outside, having loads of thought as to how I would reach my breaking point when he has not even started with me. Reasons a narcissist begs is never because of love, they beg because they love how they make you feel which boosts their ego more. They love the fact that someone is loyal to them and they don't want to let go of that supply, those good things you do for them. They don't believe they have to work to get those things, they believe they deserve it no matter what,which is why they never appreciate any favor you do for them instead they tell you that you haven't done enough and you are not the right person for them.

The moment you hear that, it breaks you and you want to prove a point to them, "I am a virtuous person", "let me do this things in other unique ways so I can tell him that I am special and he would never find anyone like me". Then you keep doing more and more, the more you do, the deeper they drain you and the more you sink deep into the relationship with a narcissist. You cook delicious meals, they say "ohhh this food taste good but it has to taste like this" Every complement they give, has a but in it just to bring down your self esteem to Zero. They could even say, your best prepared food is poo and you can't cook.

There is no happily ever after with a narcissist, sociopath or psychopath because they would keep draining and draining you till your breaking point. And if you don't break, you would remain their stupid supply for the rest of your life. Be assured that to remain in such toxic relationship, your self esteem would be reduced to nothing and you only need them as oxygen to breathe.

If you think they are faithful partners then you are mistaken cause a Narcissist needs constant praises to feel good about himself and certainly getting it from only you is a no no. They want as many ladies as possible to give them approval and sing there praises, so you see, they ain't going to be a faithful partner to you. That's why when you finally go no contact and he sees you mean it, he replaces you with a snap of his fingers. That doesn't mean he met the lady the day you left,no! He had always groomed her to be his next narcissist supply.

Don't even get jealous of his next relationship, trust me, they don't change, so sooner he would exhibit those characters on his new supply who would start seeing him for who he is.

I walked out of the door, with baby and he was like "hooo you ain't even wearing your ring". I ignored him and entered a bike leading me to the junction where my journey to liberty will start and I was never going back, I was going to file for a divorce

The End.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Haaa. End ke. Y na
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Audina: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Judgmental bigot has made these
Story to be cut short undecided
Op so many questions to ask oo
"I was going to file for divorce "

Did she finally filed for the divorce?
How was her life thereafter, did she realized
She could be the best single mom to her baby

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Chayiii just like that
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Audina:
Judgmental bigot has made these
Story to be cut short undecided
Op so many questions to ask oo
"I was going to file for divorce "

Did she finally filed for the divorce?
How was her life thereafter, did she realized
She could be the best single mom to her baby
Yea it has to be cut short cuz of talk talks...

She moved on.
Filed a divorce and is now a happy Single mom.
Not open to love again but has chosen to give all her love to Zina and be a better person.

12 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2018
skubido:
Haaa. End ke. Y na
lol... Am starting another soon... Stay tuned kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Princessemj: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
title
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by ayodijex(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2018
embarassed
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by nikz(f): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2018
followed till th end. Such an informative story. U write up is good.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by vickysunmomi(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Welldone...... Such an eye opener "never be a slave to your emotions"

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Yea it has to be cut short cuz of talk talks...

She moved on.
Filed a divorce and is now a happy Single mom.
Not open to love again but has chosen to give all her love to Zina and be a better person.
on a serious note I don't know y many people choose to be chronic amebos and busybodies.haba just see how dere foolishness have cost us a good story.the talk as if the stories of dere own lives is not a complete night mare.they just want to talk rubbish to feel ok.she said the story is fiction I don't know y sum people wud like to drink purge medicine for anoda person and prove its not fiction.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Like I won c where Toshiba suffer

@mother tinz. No say u go make good mother to zyna

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by lady25(f): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin. Lovely. I wish the lady in the story a beautiful life ahead. I enjoyed it and learnt a lot too

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.