Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Oyedepo Has Done Great - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Has Done Great (1844 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / What Bishop Oyedepo Has To Say On The Ebola Virus / Bishop David Oyedepo Has Been Barred From The Uk(see Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Has Done Great by davmor(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2010
Arround 4.42 yestday @ Living Faith Church, Winners' Chapel, Onitsha. Our Daddy Dr. Bishop David Oyedepo stormed Onitsha with a Jeep filled with blessings and lots of good wishes. Ask to explain about Jeep, because I was standing right in the front of the gate where it happened; or have you heard about it? Discus if you have. Papa is blessed!
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by father2father4eva(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
Wow I was there live, And will surly share my testimony soon.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by Mudley313: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2010
davmor:

Arround 4.42 yestday @ Living Faith Church, Winners' Chapel, Onitsha. Our Daddy Dr. Bishop David Oyedepo stormed Onitsha with a Jeep filled with blessings and lots of good wishes. Ask to explain about Jeep, because I was standing right in the front of the gate where it happened; or have you heard about it? Discus if you have. Papa is blessed!

lol @ our daddy. ur biological n heavenly father will be very proud of u

how does it feel worshiping a mere mortal? a rogued one at dat
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by ogajim(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2010
Mudley313:

lol @ our daddy. your biological n heavenly father will be very proud of u

It's mind bugling the way some of these guys roll now.

And the moral of this story is
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by davmor(m): 4:37am On Apr 23, 2010
Mudley313:

lol @ our daddy. your biological n heavenly father will be very proud of u

never try to loose mudley or dishonor ur catholic priest. Papa David Oyedepo is my Daddy, am proud of his worth
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by karo93: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
davmor:

never try to loose mudley or dishonor your catholic priest. Papa David Oyedepo is my Daddy, am proud of his worth
fanatic!forgive my use of the word but i hate fanatics.i dont wish you stop.i just couldnt help exclaiming.fanatic!
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by davmor(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2010
karo93:

fanatic!forgive my use of the word but i hate fanatics.i dont wish you stop.i just couldnt help exclaiming.fanatic!
Abegi! I wish u God's blessings joo.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by AloyEmeka5: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2010
davmor:

Name these blessings?
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by davmor(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
First, his visit is a blessing. Again a pregnant woman got herself free instantly wen she touched the jeep of which Papa Oyedepo was inside. Even myself I recieved a blessing by touching d jeep.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by davmor(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2010
This woman was having pains ooo!
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by REALTRUTH1: 1:13am On Apr 24, 2010
davmor:

This how craze dey take start,,,
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by KunleOshob(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

This how craze dey take start,,,

Craze na understatement, angry these people actually desperately need help.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by davmor(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2010
perishes because of ignorant
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by SisiKill1: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2010
Ok I'll be the first to admit that I can be just a little bit slow on the uptake but I've read and reread, reread and read and I still don't get what this topic is about.

So papa drove his jeep somewhere and there were a lot blessings. Are we to infer that if he'd taken his private jet, it would have been blessings galore?
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by DGIPLUS(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2010
The problem with ignorant xtians like this poster is that they don't study The Bible on their own, but only live by anything their so called 'Daddy' says.
@ Davmor, you're simply the ignorant one here, if you have not studied your Bible enough to understand what Jesus said in Matt. 23:9 - And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

I will simply advise you to go start reading your Bible all over again (especially, all the Words of Jesus Christ and The Entire New Testament), so as to come out of the bondage of deception that so many "God's Generals" have created for their followers, both consciously & unconsciously.

, study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that need not be put to shame, rightly dividing the Words of Truth - 2Tim.2:15
- note approved unto God & not your G.O.
- most xtians are being put to shame because they only follow their G.O's explanation & not that of d HolySpirit.
- you can't divide rightly when you've been confused!

, let the Words of Christ dwell in you richly in ALL WISDOM, - Colosians 3:16

Don't be one of d people perishing because you lack KNOWLEDGE OF THE REAL TRUTH.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by alexleo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2010
Again lets watch it before we begin to worship mortals like us ore than God. Nigerians arre fond of worshipping men of God more than God himself and this is absolutely wrong. I respect Bishop Oyedepo but I cant really say weather or not his power is from God. If he is using the power of God then to God be the glory but if its not the power of God, then there is danger for the beneficiaries of the power. Lets watch it and not be carried away so easily.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by InesQor(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2010
davmor:

First, his visit is a blessing. Again a pregnant woman got herself free instantly wen she touched the jeep of which Papa Oyedepo was inside. Even myself I recieved a blessing by touching d jeep.
Tell me she had an instant miscarriage? Or how did she "get herself free"? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by CHARLOE(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2010
@ poster, 1st of all, ur english is terrible, or don't u read thru b4 posting? Secondly, dis is d most ignorant post i ever read!
The problem with ignorant xtians like this poster is that they don't study The Bible on their own, but only live by anything their so called 'Daddy' says.
@ Davmor, you're simply the ignorant one here, if you have not studied your Bible enough to understand what Jesus said in Matt. 23:9 - And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
The way members of some churches worship their GO is both appalling and similar, 3 of them readily come to mind- WINNERS, CEC & RCCG.
I remember during my service yr in katsina, d pastor of d winners church there used to pray 'IN D NAME OF D GOD OF MY FATHER BISHOP OYEDEPO'. I used to wonder if God was only oyedepo's father and not his also.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by AloyEmeka5: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2010
davmor:

Idolatory. Jeep gave you blessings? A chunk of metal?
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
DGI-PLUS:

I think Christians dont read their bible anymore, thanks to the Catholics.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by petres007(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2010
Open idolatry. . . cry cry cry
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by italo: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2010
I think Christians dont read their bible anymore, thanks to the Catholics.

There wouldn't have been the Bible in the first place without the catholic church. There wouldn't even have been christianity at all. You would never have even heard the name Jesus. The pagan Roman emperors were determined to wipe out christianity from the earth and a lot of Catholics shed their blood by professing their faith which in many cases led to instant execution - so that you could know the truth. All of a sudden the catholics are responsible for pentecostals believing that touching Oyedepo's jeep can bring them blessings. If the catholics are doing something, it's wrong; if the pentecostals are doing something wrong, it's the fault of the catholics. I have something for you. Jesus said the gates of hades cannot prevail against his church. That tells me that you are too 'small' to mean anything. In no time you will be nothing but decaying flesh in foul smelling liquid being eaten up by all sorts of organisms but The Holy Catholic Church will remain "until the end of the world".

Back to the Oyedepo story abeg,
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by sansan: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
davmor, please may i have the winner chapel onitsha branch church number. i have trying to contact the church since i left Nigeria. i made a promise in the church before i left that i need to fulfil. Thanks for your help.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by Almuhandis: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
shut up, or dont you know that the catholic church attempted to shut the bible out
oh yeah nebuchadnezzer also did well cool
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by Ymodulus: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2010
davmor:

Around 4.42 yesterday @ Living Faith Church, Winners' Chapel, Onitsha. Our Daddy Dr. Bishop David Oyedepo [/b]stormed Onitsha with a [b]Jeep filled with blessings and lots of good wishes. Ask to explain about Jeep, because I was standing right in the front of the gate where it happened; or have you heard about it? Discus if you have. Papa is blessed!
i don't blame you, this where you guys get deceived by calling your pastor daddy. meaning what?
well am not surprised because REDEEM does that To.

now  TO THE SECOND BODED

YOUR PASTOR OYEDEPO IS A SCAM Y  using his so-called miracle jeep to give people blessing
?
answer that [size=14pt]
i still have more  quetions for you MR LIVING FAITH
[/size]
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by UyiIredia(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2010
i am a beneficiary of his accomplishment >>> i attend C.U and I have respect for his person and ideals  >>> of course, many might hammer and twaddle over the fact that people virtually worship him >>> they might also gloss over stuff like his wealth, the use of anointing oil inter alia 

>>> no problem  sad >>> i was like that too >>> before i secured admission into C.U and got to 'meet him' >>> prior to that, my conception of him was from info gotten from 3rd parties (i.e newspapers, interviews e.t.c) >>> what i can authoritatively say is that, despite his flaw, which comes off in the form of his pride, and short temper >>> Oyedepo is a man of vision, who has done more than any soul on Nairaland to better the lot of this country

so for pitiables like Mudley >>> who sit and bask in the comforts of foreign lands >>> so made by the blood, sweat and tears of its home-peoples >>> i advice that you give Oyedepo a modicum of respect >>> inasmuch as i can empathize with your aversion towards his person
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by Kay17: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2010
>>> no problem Sad >>> i was like that too >>> before i secured admission into C.U and got to 'meet him' >>> prior to that, my conception of him was from info gotten from 3rd parties (i.e newspapers, interviews e.t.c) >>> what i can authoritatively say is that, despite his flaw, which comes off in the form of his pride, and short temper >>> Oyedepo is a man of vision, who has done more than any soul on Nairaland to better the lot of this country
I do not think, there is any difficulty in setting up a school with the 'money' of others and demanding extraordinary fees. At least most of his members can not afford the school.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by UyiIredia(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2010
so that's your conclusion eh ! >>> i reply with this quote from a man whose stature i dare you to challenge

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
Oyedepo is a False Teacher. Full-Stop.

He has done more to turn thousands of people away from the cross of Christ, to the false prosperity doctrine.

Whether he's built a University or not isnt the issue. With whose money, time and labour was the University built?

It's the gullible members who are either too lazy to study their Bibles or are just selfish and greedy - giving to 'god' to get 100 fold returns.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by Pukkah: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2010
davmor:

First, his visit is a blessing. Again a[b] pregnant woman got herself free instantly wen she touched the jeep of [/b]which Papa Oyedepo was inside. Even myself I recieved a blessing by touching d jeep.  

This is idol worship, pure and simple. shocked So how has his blessing affected the GDP of the place he visited? Are the places he has not visited poorer for it? The way so many Nigerians have lost their minds and reasoning ability is amazing! It is not surprising that the country is not moving forward.
Re: Oyedepo Has Done Great by bashydemy(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2010
OMG i hate seeing something like this why on earth will someone call oyedepo my Daddy is he crazy i just tire for his idol jeep ooo

(1) (Reply)

Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn / God Said:make Sure They Give In Dollars. Does God Have Currency Preferences? / The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.