Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn (1845 Views)

Question To Pastor Chris On The Relevance Of Tithing In Christ / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by Joagbaje(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
Arise O compatriots!
Beloved Nigerians, lets arise and celebrate Nigeria tomorrow 1st of October home and abroad.
As part of the celebration, please watch the Reach Out Nigeria on CNN at these times all in SA Times

World Sports 8:29am
Pierce Morgan 12:29
Revealer 1:59pm
African voices 2:59pm

I believe in Nigeria, I do!!!
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
Oh hallelujah Pastor Christ is moving places.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by maddock(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
@diluminati If what you mean is Pastor Chris is going place? Then am seiously smh on your comment. You mean Pastor Chris being on CNN is a big deal? That means you really don't know Pastor Chris.The MOG owning CNN and not being on CNN is what your comment should have indicated.Going places indeed! FYI Pastor Chris has one of the largest congregation in the world today,one of the most formidable Christian cable network in the world today, he is the author of one of the largest selling daily devotional in the world today,I could go on and on and on.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
im not going to miss this for anything.

i want to hear the man of God speak
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by PastorKun(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
@joagbaje
You forgot to mention how much Oyaks opaks is paying for this publicity gimmick on CNN. Bloody criminal angry
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Pastor Kun

you damn freaking on point! whats the use now? all these publicity? One thing comes to mind 'Business' but the religiously blinded cahoots may know it, but wont admit it. Gosh religion stinks man. This same CNN runs some late night shows walloping creflo, joyce meyer, benny hinn and co about all their wealth gotten from prosperity gospel brainwashing. you see its all business. wink

what amazes me is how joagbaje celebrates pastor christ, WWJD? ah ah
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
maddock:

FYI Pastor Chris has one of the largest congregation in the world today,one of the most formidable Christian cable network in the world today, he is the author of one of the[b] largest selling[/b] daily devotional in the world today,I could go on and on and on.

sorry what i meant is business is growing. like you rightly pointed out! wink

but the bolded? does it really matter to you looking towards heavenly bliss and salvation? ah ah deluded humans
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by maddock(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
Yes I agree with you, the "business" is really expanding and that is the business of soulwinning. Its only a matter of time because you would be involved.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by oloriooko(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ diluminati and pastor kun

Are you guys so easily angered at MOGs like this? Is it that easy for you to splash and wang your tongues at people just cos you do not agree with their philosophy of life? Must life be run the way your tiny little minds think?

I stand to be corrected; but am very sure you guys are some poverty striken, life beaten and hopeless guys who take out their anger on anyone you see doing well angry

The MOG wants to address the world about what he believes is good for 9ja and the whole world but you guys see it differently and the only things that could come out of your unguided loose mouths are profane words?!

I throw you a challenge today: ressign from your work (if you have any grin) and start a ministry, then see how easy it is to amass wealth from preaching.

MOG jare, go on, we like what you are doing.

CNN needs to be told that the best can come out of 9ja, CNN should stop showing only bad reports about 9ja. We can do great and good things too.
Re: Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn by IdiAmin2(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2011
Kai, Pastor Chris don carry dis 419 runs to a global level ooo.
wetin i dey wait for? By God's grace, i go open business church before this year runs out

(1) (Reply)

Must One Be A Worker In Church Before One Can Serve God Effectively / Why Is It So Hard To Talk To God But So Easy To Chat? / Emergency Numbers For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.