Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Software Testing Training - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Testing Training (1840 Views)

Software Testing/QA And Data Analysis, Which One Is Better / Advice On Software Testing / Software Testing Tools Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Testing Training by Arizona1: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Someone wants to get trained on software testing both manual and automated testing. Any info on where she can do the training in Lagos?
Re: Software Testing Training by farolee(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2018
I am interested in the automation training too
Re: Software Testing Training by Arizona1: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2018
farolee:
I am interested in the automation training too
Someone gave me a contact of where the training is done in Lekki starting 24th of this month. They said it's N60K for 3days. If you're interested I'll give you their number or address.

1 Like

Re: Software Testing Training by farolee(m): 4:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Arizona1:

Someone gave me a contact of where the training is done in Lekki starting 24th of this month. They said it's N60K for 3days. If you're interested I'll give you their number or address.

Pls can u text me your phone number so that we can talk. My no 08067881017. Thank you.
Re: Software Testing Training by geekybabe(f): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Arizona1:
Someone wants to get trained on software testing both manual and automated testing. Any info on where she can do the training in Lagos?

1stImageConsultancy
Or
Tezza business solutions

I trained with Tezza some years back. I've worked with 1stimage, they are really good.

Nobody really teaches automation in depth tho. test automation is a skill that needs to be mastered on the job with proper projects. And test automation requires programming skills. So the person has to learn at least one language to build scripts. I.e java, c++ , python, ruby, etc. java is best tho. It's just basic programming, You don't need to be a guru to do test automation.

Test automation can also be learnt online. There are so many online resources. A very good place to learn software testing without even training is guru99 .com.
Re: Software Testing Training by Arizona1: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
geekybabe:

1stImageConsultancy
Or
Tezza business solutions

I trained with Tezza some years back. I've worked with 1stimage, they are really good.

Nobody really teaches automation in depth tho. test automation is a skill that needs to be mastered on the job with proper projects. And test automation requires programming skills. So the person has to learn at least one language to build scripts. I.e java, c++ , python, ruby, etc. java is best tho. It's just basic programming, You don't need to be a guru to do test automation.

Test automation can also be learnt online. There are so many online resources. A very good place to learn software testing without even training is guru99 .com.

Thank you very much for this. God bless you.
Actually We've enrolled in 1stImage Consultancy.

1 Like

Re: Software Testing Training by JohannLibert: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Hi guys, I think that testing the finished software before the presentation is one of the most important stages that can lead to the success of the company and good sales, so I never save on test automation company, and they always find bugs that need to be fixed! I recommend!

(1) (Reply)

Earn Handsomely With These New IT Certifications Of The Future / Share Your Code / Some Programming Languages And Their Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.