Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion (48139 Views)

CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Salute ma'am
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Uyi168: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Beautiful n gallant
Deadly combination
..U probably mean inner beauty..

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Edet08(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Beautiful n gallant

Deadly combination
Just wondering,how do you mean when you say beautiful?
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Enigma263: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
This one na transgendered
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Nonesense, it has been scientifically proven that all male battalions perform more than 25% better than battalion's made up of both male and female, all male battalions had higher kill rates and lower casualties meanwhile mixed battalions had higher casualties and very few kills in fact in training to be part of the US elite squad no woman finished the training and because every member of the team must finish before the team passes the men had to carry the women's load and the women as well because they couldn't run or walk anymore all these studies lasted more than 4 years.
Nigeria army do not do any study we could have simply Google to find out how an all female battalion will fare in an actual war before actually implementing it. All the same good luck to them we pray they never face actual war.

Idiot! undecided
Who told you the all female battalion is combat inclined ?
You just get cheap data and come here to speak trash..
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by agabaI23(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Donald3d:
All female battallion shocked shocked
But is that necessary ?
Boko haram no wan hear female kill them...
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by sameni123(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Argue with this one for filling station now and do mistake slap am ...your own don finish be that kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Iceberg3: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nice one.

Buh how come we have never heard of colonel ronke,olajumoke,na so so agege dem dey sell? grin
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by cutedharmee: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
fyneguy:
What's the need for an all-female Battalion? This story may be false.
It's true sir
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by 12submarine(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
LZAA:

SJ DIBAL
hmmmm
even for female side na dem dem
smh
I am not a northerner but I don't know why I think this is the most stupid comment I have ever seen. How many northern female officers have you ever seen in the military? I am not saying there is none, but I haven't seen one before. All the female officers I have seen are southerners. And for your information, my house is close to a military base. Here in Lagos also, I reside close to a military barrack. Or don't you want to see a single northerner in any fed job?

1 Like

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by LZAA: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
12submarine:

I am not a northerner but I don't know why I think this is the most stupid comment I have ever seen. How many northern female officers have you ever seen in the military? I am not saying there is none, but I haven't seen one before. All the female officers I have seen are southerners. And for your information, my house is close to a military base. Here in Lagos also, I reside close to a military barrack. Or don't you want to see a single northerner in any fed job?
what is this one saying undecided

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by LZAA: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Iceberg3:
Nice one.

Buh how come we have never heard of colonel ronke,olajumoke,na so so agege dem dey sell? grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by 12submarine(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
[s]
LZAA:

what is this one saying undecided
[/s]
Here are Generals, are they haboki?

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by LZAA: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s] Here are Generals, are they haboki?
yet none of those women has ever commanded a fleet or battalion grin grin i can bet my last kobo say na medical,education or PR dem dy for armed forces
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Bimpe29: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gallant and combatant
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by BabatCargo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by adecz: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boko Haram 'Like' this!! grin

1 Like

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
The Amazons.
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by OMEGA009(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
12submarine:
The headline is misleading, she is a Lt Colonel, not Colonel. I also heard that Executive Commission officers don't go beyond Major, so how was this one promoted to Lt Colonel? Something is wrong with this report.

She’s of the Colonel cadre. Same way Brigadiers are called Generals and ACPs, DCPs and CPs are addressed as Compol
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by 12submarine(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
[s]
LZAA:

yet none of those women has ever commanded a fleet or battalion grin grin
i can bet my last kobo say na medical,education or PR dem dy for armed forces
[/s]
If you have brain, you will know that most female officers join as professionals (DSSC) and the job of commanding fleets or battalions is strictly for officers in those corps. You cannot take a medical officer to command an infantry or artillery. Did you see it in the report that this woman is an Executive Commission officer? Do you know what that means? Who told you that Generals are interested in commanding battalions. Are you okay? Now, is commanding battalions the most lucrative posting for female officers? As Generals, are they not in charge of their departments?
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by LZAA: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
If you have brain, you will know that most female officers join as professionals (DSSC) and the job of commanding fleets or battalions is strictly for officers in those corps. You cannot take a medical officer to command an infantry or artillery. Did you see it in the report that this woman is an Executive Commission officer? Do you know what that means? Who told you that Generals are interested in commanding battalions. Are you okay? Now, is commanding battalions the most lucrative posting for female officers? As Generals, are they not in charge of their departments?
of course a colito can never command a regular
forget d greedy officers u see oh most regulars rush for prestigious posts ie C.O
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by 12submarine(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
LZAA:

of course a colito can never command a regular
forget d greedy officers u see oh most regulars rush for prestigious posts ie C.O
Not true.
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by LZAA: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
12submarine:
Not true.
oga a colito can never command a regular forget ty danjuma time o he was padi padi with fulanis dem dt is what i was tryin to tell u bt u tink say i dy diss hausa grin naija military way na im be dis
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by trendymarseey(f): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
D COAS can promote an EC officer if he wishes.
12submarine:
The headline is misleading, she is a Lt Colonel, not Colonel. I also heard that Executive Commission officers don't go beyond Major, so how was this one promoted to Lt Colonel? Something is wrong with this report.

1 Like

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Donald3d:
All female battallion shocked shocked
But is that necessary ?

Its just our leaders sheer stupidity rearing it’s ugly head. Again.

What’s next? An all Igbo army brigade? An all ex OPC brigade?

2 Likes

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Krak(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Nonesense, it has been scientifically proven that all male battalions perform more than 25% better than battalion's made up of both male and female, all male battalions had higher kill rates and lower casualties meanwhile mixed battalions had higher casualties and very few kills in fact in training to be part of the US elite squad no woman finished the training and because every member of the team must finish before the team passes the men had to carry the women's load and the women as well because they couldn't run or walk anymore all these studies lasted more than 4 years.
Nigeria army do not do any study we could have simply Google to find out how an all female battalion will fare in an actual war before actually implementing it. All the same good luck to them we pray they never face actual war.

You are right. All female battalion experiment in Israel was also a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by oilofgladness1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Respect ma.
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by DedeNkem: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Another northerner.
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by DedeNkem: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Unfortunately, who knows how many of their bosses they slept with before reaching their present ranks.

Nigerian men hardly promote women without getting rewarded in kind.

3 Likes

Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by clickwtB(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin cheesy
Amirullaha:
Courageous woman...

Not all men can carry gun...

I fear that thing die...
Re: Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
lilyfaith:
Good.. go to sambisa forest with your all female battalion, approach the enemy with caution and when you are within shooting range, back them and pull down your trousers and wriggle your backsides to their faces. They must drop their guns and when they come to launch their missile into your bunkers, overpower them with sliding tackle. Easy way to end Boko haram tongue

I usually do all that minus sliding tackle part to boo when he is vexing for me nd once he looks, vex just vanishes tongue

hilarous ,,your boo sure needs a lawyer ..... offending and undermining his reaction via seduction n exploitation is a criminal act under sub section 20 vs 1-end,,of 1999 relationship act.
we men are just victims ... grin grin we go dey endure d injustice jere !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo / Aggrieved Ciscon Staff Warri Seal Off Office Premise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.