Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) (56007 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
A young girl Glory Emioma, has lost her hands to the cold hands of death.

According to reports gathered by Newshelm Nigeria, she was stabbed because she tried to drag back her phone which was snatched by some yet to be identified people.

The deep cut was on her breast and she had lost lots of blood before she was taken to the hospital as she slowly died in the hands of the doctor.

May her soul rest in peace; Amen.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-young-girl-dies-after-she-was.html

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wicked world.

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by haywire07(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Phone wey she suppose just free and save her life. Now her boobs has been deflated .

See doctors dey use phone torchlight take treat patient, how will she survive?
And d reporter dey record as she "slowly died" . Was the recording meant for her family to watch their daughter dying or...?

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Jayson1: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
So they did not see anywhere to stab? ( buttocks or shoulder)

Their Own death shall be more painful and gruesome.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
The things humans do in this world remains unfathomable to me. Spiritual wickedness @ work. RIP to the deceased.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Patokegod: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rest In Peace, My Darlyn.

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by petergriffin: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mad mad world

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Lonestar124: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigeria is getting unsafe everyday my people

I wish i was there to save her cry

Rest in peace pretty angel

May God console her family and love ones

16 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lemme just thank God, the last time i dragged my phone from those kind of guys, i would have been stabbed on my face, na my hand d knife chook.

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
RIP DEAR

I owe you a lot
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lost her hands or life... All these half baked NTA news broadcasters... Abeg modify it biko... May she rest in peace Sha

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
amani63:
RIP DEAR
I owe you a lot
things we do just for Likes
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by fesla: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wicked world
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Funky123(f): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
.RIP pretty lady......Same thing happened to a friend,she was strangled and they collected her phone.... Thank God she didn't argue with them

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nairalanders that love their lives, hearken to the below advice

Real life is not like the movies where an actor would be stabbed or shot multiple times and still find enough strength to accomplish his mission.

A single stab or shot at certain parts of the body is enough to kill you no matter how fit or healthy you think you are so when you see someone accost you with a knife or gun and asks you to hand over your valuables, please comply

Even if there are no weapons being brandished but the hoodlums asking for your valuables far outnumber you, comply cuz real life is not a martial arts movie where the actor can face 20 opponents, beat them while having his well tailored suit looking as good as it was when he left home

I'll wager this girl saw the knife but felt she can take a few stabs and recover her phone like the movies usually show but she lost her life and the phone too

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by ihitenansa: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
what a world
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chai! Dey don kill person's future wife. Why!

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by khome(f): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ehya, they killed her just because of phone
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
no value for life in Naija.....i keep praying for everyone back home .....naija is really not a good place to leave .......i always thank God for making me get the hell outta that shit hole

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Odessey(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
she slowly died in the hands of the doctor. the doctor must hav bein her x.

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by xynerise: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rule No.1, don't drag your handbag or phone with someone holding a weapon....especially for you ladies. Let him have the damn phone...your phone is not your Kidney. undecided

May her soul RIP

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by santopelele(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
JUST LEGODU FINE GIRL, RIP DEAR

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Hunter22: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
This day lot of things not heard of re happening, bible recorded it as signs of end time.. Let's us all be careful and wAtchful.. Sometime live argument or quarrel Cz something deadly might result

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by eseveli(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
rip beautiful angel... ur killer shall see no peace

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Odessey(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
she slowly died in the hands of the doctor. the doctor must be a love doctor

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by rxmusa(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Eyyah! Where is our humanity? Just because of phone.....
Some people can be so heartless

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dia is more to dis story..The person that gave the account of wot happened before she died should be interrogated..How the person take know wetin happen?Abi dead body dey talk?This na Dog chop Dog matter. embarassed

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
This life walahi I no understand again. So someone cannot have phone in peace again

Olusegun Akinlade ‘Shadow Walker’ Indicted For Wire Fraud / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos)