Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) (56050 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by kenir(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
so na because of phone this one die, lmfao, God abeg gimme chance to question the dead make she and her likes tell me wetin them bin dey think
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Quality20:
but y na? were they trying to rape her or what?

I was at a bar close to where she was stabbed. Her bf told her to go to her hostel being close by and change since he plan on engaging her that night, only for her not to return back. Instead we heard screaming that one gal has been stabbed. Behold it’s her. I quietly finish my drink and drove off. I think her bf needs to be questioned coz all these student and frat matter get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Playforkeeps:
Why do people die so much in Nigeria? So tough out here man here man
Stop thinking your country to be that worst. Was in nit in America that there was a shoot that killed about 17 and injured over 50 in a school. There are deaths everywhere but causes may be different.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by sexdoll: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Funky123:
.RIP pretty lady......Same thing happened to a friend,she was strangled and they collected her phone.... Thank God she didn't argue with them

I don't understand.

Are you thanking God because your friend didn't argue with the vandals or because your friend was strangled after losing her phone...?
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
haywire07:
Phone wey she suppose just free and save her life. Now her boobs has been deflated .

See doctors dey use phone torchlight take treat patient, how will she survive?
And d reporter dey record as she "slowly died" . Was the recording meant for her family to watch their daughter dying or...?

Were you expecting anything less from a zoo?
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Is Nairaland the hub of sad news and obituaries?

I can't deal abeg!! If it's graphic, then it must adorn NL front page.

Enough of this abeg

May her young soul rest in peace
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lonestar124:
How many school have you taught so far on English language?

Yeye dey smell
Dem suppose shoot ur English language teacher. Chai! embarassed

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I was at a bar close to where she was stabbed. Her bf told her to go to her hostel being close by and change since he plan on engaging her that night, only for her not to return back. Instead we heard screaming that one gal has been stabbed. Behold it’s her. I quietly finish my drink and drove off. I think her bf needs to be questioned coz all these student and frat matter get as e be.
U too no join frat? No be all men blind for here o
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Funky123(f): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
sexdoll:

I don't understand.

Are you thanking God because your friend didn't argue with the vandals or because your friend was strangled after losing her phone...?
They might ve done worse if she argue with them,dats what am saying
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Lonestar124: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
DavidEsq:

Dem suppose shoot ur English language teacher. Chai! embarassed
I'm done with you son
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lonestar124:
I'm done with you son
Edakun, where u for go sch sef
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Euouae:

Travel an d see...

You will come back to share a story.

Well I've been to some places but I can't see any with loads of sad news like here. It makes me sad.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
AntiWailer:

As Van Damme abi as Jet Li that you is cheesy grin ?

Do you know who you quoted? Could be a force man . No dey dey misca fern o.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
There's evil everywhere in the world ,just different levels of evil. For example , in the US and other developed countries, no need to kill someone for their phones because everyone has a phone and it's cheap, also lots of security features . People kill people for other reasons.
you die anywhere when it's your time. when it's not your time ,even if you crash on a plane ,you will survive. I've seen someone choke on their food and die . I've seen someone get killed by lightening strike. I've seen someone die during exercise. I've seen someone just walking and then his heart stops .
All diz ppl u described, wr doing something or somtin w doing dem. I've seen someone doing nothing, yet still died sef undecided
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Brush1: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Imagine a doctor attending to a patient in an intensive care unit with a phone to one hand. Does he think that was a joke or that the patient was acting a movie?.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
This scene is ridiculous.

Or when we watch the Americans trying to save a life in Intensive Care in movies is fake?

No empathy.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Teeboi56: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
See fine gal
haaa death is too wicked jare
R. I. P to her
And to my both parents also
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by kikake: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
A young girl Glory Emioma, has lost her hands to the cold hands of death.

According to reports gathered by Newshelm Nigeria, she was stabbed because she tried to drag back her phone which was snatched by some yet to be identified people.

The deep cut was on her breast and she had lost lots of blood before she was taken to the hospital as she slowly died in the hands of the doctor.

May her soul rest in peace; Amen.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-young-girl-dies-after-she-was.html

Stab someone who resisted you from snatching a common thing : phone.

Story from Evil country where leaders impoverished the masses.
RIP.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Emezy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Quite painful but there's nothing we can do, she's gone already, she may have reacted due to reflex not knowing the hoodlum is with a deadly object who then struck her dead, now that he has the phone is he any better or richer, rather the voice
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Quite painful but there's nothing we can do, she's gone already, she may have reacted due to reflex not knowing the hoodlum is with a deadly object who then struck her dead, now that he has the phone is he any better or richer, rather the voice of nature will be echoing "murderer, murderer" towards that wicked soul anywhere he goes.. What profit a man who gain a phone and loose his soul.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by aiikman(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Too bad u cant hear me now...u should have left d phone for them cos all material things are replaceable but your life is IRREPLACEABLE...RIP
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by iambuchimoses(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
And someone was busy taking pictures....
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
benqo01:
Rip those responsible for this wont go unpunish
Really? they have Already gone unpurnished otherwise why are they not in prison now or dead?
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2018
DavidEsq:

U too no join frat? No be all men blind for here o

I use my time to chase money bro. Frat na for visionless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Even if person snatch my phone, I no Go even disturb the person. E just even relieve my burdens. When e see the phone wella, na him go use him hand take return back the phone for me.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by bmos(m): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2018
dkronicle:
Lemme just thank God, the last time i dragged my phone from those kind of guys, i would have been stabbed on my face, na my hand d knife chook.

Why drag in the first place? Phone full market but life..
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:36am On Feb 18, 2018
we are seriously living in d end times oooooooo...to many evil every were...chai
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 1:43am On Feb 18, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
There's evil everywhere in the world ,just different levels of evil. For example , in the US and other developed countries, no need to kill someone for their phones because everyone has a phone and it's cheap, also lots of security features . People kill people for other reasons.
you die anywhere when it's your time. when it's not your time ,even if you crash on a plane ,you will survive. I've seen someone choke on their food and die . I've seen someone get killed by lightening strike. I've seen someone die during exercise. I've seen someone just walking and then heart stops . I've seen someone come back from work sleeps and don't wake up.

are u for real you mean to have seen all those ppl die......scary
Re: Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 18, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.