Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Nigerians Should Not Forget. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerians Should Not Forget. (266 Views)

Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Ngige: Nigerians Should Be Clapping For Buhari Every Day & Thanking Us After God / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Should Not Forget. by lameda07: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigeria political structure in recent time has been rattled with condemnation from concerned Nigerians more especially in the area of performance.

While few Concerned Nigerians are chanting the course and mounting pressure on the Government of the day, the Elites who have been mostly affected dominate the social media sponsoring publications and attacking the Government.

Core on their condemnation are;

1. Raising herdsmen attacks.
2. Growing rate of unemployment
3. Slow pace of infrastructural development etc.

While I agree with them on these areas of deficiency with the current administration, it is important for all to understand also the extent to which the government has gone in ensuring a secured future for all.

Let's not forget quickly that the Economy was highly troubled at inception of this administration. Obviously, NOI & GEJ deliberately distabilised the economy when it became obvious they were loosing reelection.

Imagine an Economy bastardized by NOI a supposed economic expert!.

While I enjoined all to be more patient. The fight against corruption by PMB irrespective of personality alone is guarantee graft continuity even beyond his administration. What this means is that we can all be assured of proper accountability with this administration.

Let's not be overwhelmed that most institutions were operating on falsehood prior to this administration and were all forced to embrace reality of status in the wake of non availability of free money.

Obviously, our Economy is growing but yet to translate into food on our direct tables.

While I enjoined is to be more patient and understanding with this administration, let me say that second coming of PMB is the only best thing that we so desired.

Nigerians can easily forget pains and that's why we could be gullible allowing past demons to want to influence our future.

The demons all served in various capacities at their time but failed woefully in all ramifications.

Let not be deceived PMB has done so well. He's doing fine and will continue to do well.

Resist Elites influence till we are matured enough to win an election for a more resourceful and energetic youth.

Do you think by all calculations, this same legislature have the interest of you in mind?.

They are worried on lack of settlement as it used to be. They know after this first term, they will be made to give account of all kofo allocated to them.

Let not be deceived.

Special inquiry set up by the US govt. Just affirmed that the Elites also influenced their election in a more sophisticated way.

Beware.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Youth Empowerment Will Create Wealth For The Youths Says Gov. Okowa / 2019: I’m Running For Senate To Prevent Bad People From Taking... / Obaseki Urges PGF To Mainstream Inclusive Devt. In Policy Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.