Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) (61643 Views)

Naira Marley Brought Mompha On Stage At A Concert (Video) / EFCC Release 14 Count Charge To Be Filed Against Mompha On Monday!!! / Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by kidman96(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by WONDERS001(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:
awww...thats good of him....#TeamHush
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile

how much
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by hourl: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Make e no humble, na me go follow him pay the $5K?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
2 fake guys cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by happy200(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
But make Hushpuppi no come release Album join this period o, i trust Naija out of simpathy they go rush buy them.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
teamv:
Na alabi that guy dey play be that wish you more wins
l thought as such bro but u knw this big guys and their slangs can be confusing

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
I wish Hushpuppi could contest for president in 2019.. He will most likely win

Abeg na joke I dey joke ooo cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Says who? I am sure you aren't following this guy on his social media platforms especially Snapchat. Hushpuppy is balling big time. Go add him up on Snap and see whats going on...
story.which business is he into self

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
That Mompha is an ediot.
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by zicoraads: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
crackhouse:
I dey suspect husspupi money Don dey finish. This one wey him no dey front gucci again
He is now acting humble grin grin

I ain't fooled. He is like his friend, Mompha. No difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
bamoski:

Are you a blogger or a hushpuppy asskisser
Trying to remind you what Omotola Jalade said during the week.
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:
awww...thats good of him....#TeamHush
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile

How much?
Let's talk
You can send a msg
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Good response from the online/mouth billionaire.
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
midolian:
Dont be fooled by his reaction to mompha's post. This is d same Hushpuppi dat insult people's parent at every provocation...

Hush might have responded this way cos he has met his triple.

This is one sensible comment.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Everyone is now giving hushpuppy standing ovation cos for his 1% sense of maturity.

This is the same dude who cursed out Phyno, ice prince, kce and 1001 others just cos he felt he was doing better financially.

Now, he has met his match: dude don become humble... & some nigerians re clapping.

Since he frac with morpha, dude bin living a relatively quiet life. Food for thought.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
teamv:
Na alabi that guy dey play be that wish you more wins
alabi done pay..
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by jameyjaggs: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
lipsrsealed debate
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
afamaustin:
story.which business is he into self

The fact that someone doesn't make his source of income known to the public doesn't mean he actually doesn't have good sources of incomes.
I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has several investments to his credit. He might be a runs [Yahoo] guy, fine. But i am sure he definitely had many other investments. And for ya info, i dont bother myself trying to find out the source of wealth of a made man. I would rather invest that energy in creating my own source of wealth too.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by bamoski(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mandynews:

Please what did omotola abi motorolla say during the week?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
this monkey.. sorry I mean Mompha of a guy just humbled hushpussy kpatakpata... money is good... I forbid spirit of borrow pose in my life Amen tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by mespusinglez(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM YOU JOIN THEM

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol @Maturity
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Chochovini: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
midolian:
Dont be fooled by his reaction to mompha's post. This is d same Hushpuppi dat insult people's parent at every provocation...

Hush might have responded this way cos he has met his triple.
In fact, NL forum has so many commentators with functional brains and I want to say you are one of them. Do you know you just took that comment out of my mind exactly. If you meet person wey pass you, you yoursef go know. De no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall na.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Himmler: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chikita66:
That Mompha is an ediot.
Because he spent 150million on a car?
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Chochovini: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
tosyne2much:
I wish Hushpuppi could contest for president in 2019.. He will most likely win

Abeg na joke I dey joke ooo cheesy
Hahahahaha
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Himmler: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mandynews:
I lost interest in whatever omotola was saying the moment she said people like freeze are here to help us. I can't waste my time listening to foolishness irrespective of whose mouth it is coming out from

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chochovini:
. Hahahahaha
cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin... And the puppy has been humbled
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chochovini:
. Hahahahaha
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill With Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo (Photos) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.