Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) (61641 Views)

Naira Marley Brought Mompha On Stage At A Concert (Video) / EFCC Release 14 Count Charge To Be Filed Against Mompha On Monday!!! / Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Fight With Mompha On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Cromagnon: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mandynews:
Malaysian-Based Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi has finally responded to Mompha, his former best friend, who stylishly shades him after he bought N150 million Rolls Royce Wraith 2018.

Hushpuppi was later seen Congratulating his friend and wishing him more wins!

Hushpuppi has replied to the post on Instablog instagram page with a word “Congratulations bro. more win”

Whose move was more mature??

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/17/hushpuppi-replies-mompha-in-mature-way/
you go fia humbility
when you meet your master
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by sehin79(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stbobbylee:

But only the money he spends on clothes will sustain you all ur fucking life.

see this hungry hushpuppy/hushpuppy wannabe idiot you go create account to reply me,i can see you are jobless i would get you a legitimate job.
ode onranu.
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by bamoski(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mandynews:
She said Nigerians should stop insulting celebrities and they should face their own life.

But your job is the opposite of that advice undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mandynews:
Malaysian-Based Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi has finally responded to Mompha, his former best friend, who stylishly shades him after he bought N150 million Rolls Royce Wraith 2018.

Hushpuppi was later seen Congratulating his friend and wishing him more wins!

Hushpuppi has replied to the post on Instablog instagram page with a word “Congratulations bro. more win”

Whose move was more mature??

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/17/hushpuppi-replies-mompha-in-mature-way/
Hushnkita ala has been humbled.
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2018
sehin79:
ode oponu i am clearly using pidgin english to write. So if you have a problem with pidgin,you should have clearly stated that. yeye dey smell.
broke ass.

Lol. No be fight na, I just wan help you out.
You see am say I no get problem with Pidgin English
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Stbobbylee: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2018
sehin79:

see this hungry hushpuppy/hushpuppy wannabe idiot you go create account to reply me,i can see you are jobless i would get you a legitimate job.
ode onranu.
Raping name job? I stand with Hussh...
Re: Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) by Cately(f): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
AdSense account or YouTube with AdSense or blog with AdSense account needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill With Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo (Photos) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.