Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) (2720 Views)

Sylvester Debe Ojukwu Is Dead! Ojukwu's First Son Dies (PHOTO) / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by frankdoz24: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Very sad story to IPOB worldwide, we just lost a dedicated sister, a hardcore Biafran, Chimaobi Okafor known as WAKA WAKA BIAFRA. Those of us who listens to Radio Biafra will know her better. She died after a brief illness. Her death is a very painful one to IPOB worldwide. Goodnight our lovely sister, till we meet to depart no more. Rest in Peace Chimaobi .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by Alariiwo: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
RIP slave girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by horsepower101: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by Alariiwo: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
horsepower101:
RIP

I'm sure she wished death on Buhari and his son.
Look at her today, dead and forgotten.

This should serve as a lesson to you and your likes on here.

7 Likes

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by wale2day: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
RIP!

You hate igbos, u want to preserve yoruba yet the Igbos that want to leave u alone in Nigeria, u totally despise.

finish the statement yourself...
Alariiwo:
RIP slave girl

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by Alariiwo: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
wale2day:
RIP!

You hate igbos, u want to preserve yoruba yet the Igbos that want to leave u alone in Nigeria, u totally despise.

finish the statement yourself...

Who told you I hate Igbos?

That's how you people will be jumping into conclusions like bush meat.
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by horsepower101: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

We all will die someday.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

Nonsense!
You don't hate Igbo's.
You just want to marry an Igbo woman grin

cc lzaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by LZAA: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
imhotep:
You don't hate Igbo's. You just want to marry an Igbo woman grin
cc lzaa
so that was the reason behind his trip to nnewi? grin grin he just wan complete the equation seeing he has a igbo landlord grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by wakaman: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
R.i.p
Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
LZAA:

so that was the reason behind his trip to nnewi? grin grin
he just wan complete the equation seeing he has a igbo landlord grin grin
Correct.
And to visit his Aba refugee a.k.a omenkalives grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

Guy evry body go die sooner or later including yu yursef,so ask yurself what yu will be remembered for when yu die,cos she will everly be remberd for her struggle for Biafra and am so sure during her life time she didnt fear death..So Mr man kip ur yeye lesson to ursef..Who GO DIE GO DIE

Rip amazon soldier.

5 Likes

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by LZAA: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
imhotep:
Correct. And to visit his Aba refugee a.k.a omenkalives grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by gidgiddy: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
May her gentle soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by knowledgeable: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:

Nonsense!

O..yes, Yorubas like you hate Igbos and fear Hausa/fulani period. If reverse was the case, Nigeria could have taken a different development part since.

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by PFRB: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
I thought she was arrested in the last court day at Abuja. I have been wondering why she remained silent since that day.
Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Waka waka; one more hateful and tortured soul just waka commot unceremoniously.
Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by pointblank247(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
RIP slave girl
na your mama be slave ' ewu

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by DocHMD: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
RIP dearie, you departed as a gallant Biafran. Your efforts have immortalized your name forever.
Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by OneCorner: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rip ugly girl cool
Re: A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
RIP slave girl
Thunder kill u there angry

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tears!! Two Young Men Kill Their Neighbour, Put Him Inside Bag To Sell (photos) / Mperotv: Sexy and Hilarious Videos / Again, Nnamdi Kanu To Address Biafrans On Saturday 3rd, 2018 By 6pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.