Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (41900 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by designVATExcel: 12:45am On Feb 18, 2018
I like him, seems very down to earth.
Wish we can meet one day.
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by MistySHB: 1:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Me and you know say the person when post this thing no get access to don baba jay phone... so why all these comments abegi make una use una, abi snake swallow una brain?
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by made4naijamusic: 1:26am On Feb 18, 2018
Miracle Squeezes Khloe’s Bum, As She Dry Humps On Him #BBNaija (Watch Video)

In another episode of sexiness in the Big Brother Naija; Double Wahala house, two housemates have been caught on camera getting their freak on on the reality TV show.

So fine boy, Miracle took a break from his strategic pair, Nina, to get a hands-on on head of house, Khloe, earlier in the house today.

In a video which is now making rounds online, Khloe can be seen dry humping the pilot – whose birthday is actually today, 17th of February – who then takes a handful of her derriere and squeezes it as though he was testing “hot agege bread“… pun intended.

Consider it a birthday gift from the head of house, but Miracle sure had a nice time with skinny Khloe, who oozes sex appeal, while it lasted…

watch video below:

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/miracle-squeezes-khloes-bum-dry-humps-bbnaija-watch-video/

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by nifemi25(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2018
tasteofcash:
lol, is it ur swallowing?

Thank you Jare. It's not kuku my swallowing
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by heendrix(m): 2:19am On Feb 18, 2018
gentle136:
Oga sharrap... U are jst bin stingy lyk Paul Okoye :-D

sorry sir :-D dosent work on NL. so sorry for any incontinence

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Awoo88: 3:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:
this is so childish of him.....it's not about the joke that he made out of it but the damage he caused by shaming the lady publicly....some of our so called celebs are not mature enough to handle things privately....... sad
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Chairlady national association of women beggars. We see you.

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by mctowel01: 3:44am On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:
this is so childish of him.....it's not about the joke that he made out of it but the damage he caused by shaming the lady publicly....some of our so called celebs are not mature enough to handle things privately....... sad
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Mumu... is her name there? See her yapping mouth like "public shaming".. "damage".. bullocks.. as if you know what you are saying.
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by iluvdonjazzy: 5:39am On Feb 18, 2018
iluvdonjazzy

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Psoul(m): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:

What bullshit are u talking about. So u want him to start petting the lady so that she will not feel embarrassed. Daz bullshit. I love his response. All these beg beg ladies should just park for their lane ooo.
If he gives to her now tomorrow she may use it as an evidence that he is dating him just like Otobo and Suleiman.
Shameless women.

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by gentle136(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2018
heendrix:

sorry sir :-D dosent work on NL. so sorry for any incontinence
Thank u sir, it is noted
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by kachi19: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2018
chidynks:
nna nwanna if uv got any method that has been of great success to U, biko show some love.......make thoughts no consume d better parts of me biko......as u see me so, this na d 7th bottle wey don go down

There's this No Red card and no penalty games i do play but not always cos i'm usually so busy. i Play like 3-4 odds mixed with win draw or 12 games to give 4 or 5 [but strictly weekends i play them] odds and i'll stake with 50-100k but since i've been playing it just four times i get to lose. Well i also do researches on player discipline and club red card records or the huge thirst for win the clubs needs, howbeit a penalty is possible
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by 2kris(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2018
haywire07:
OK.. Lemme find my laugh

I'm about to laugh o....

About to laugh...

About to...
you re pony bro
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by multiple1(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2018
plusfield:
This is why most guys don't respond to greetings from random girls, it will lead to begging for money. Most of them are really shameless beggers
Abi
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by poweredcom(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by temblor1(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:
Beggar with pride, i dey hail u.

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Obidikefidelis(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2018
Them no wna give out, cose the money ws giving to them by ther gods fada with a caution
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Himmler: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2018
Maria100:
He didn't put the girls name there, pls tell me how u can know the girl's identity from the pic. Abeg chill jare, una too dey form over wise over nothing
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by fred04(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerians and begging, check the begger very well, she must be a die hard APC member.
They can defend APC with their blood on empty stomach.
Beggers are always from north but has now trespassed.
If u like call him stingy as some guys called paul.
Na Him Hustle so No Detect How He Wan Spend Him Money
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by chidynks: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2018
kachi19:

There's this No Red card and no penalty games i do play but not always cos i'm usually so busy. i Play like 3-4 odds mixed with win draw or 12 games to give 4 or 5 [but strictly weekends i play them] odds and i'll stake with 50-100k but since i've been playing it just four times i get to lose. Well i also do researches on player discipline and club red card records or the huge thirst for win the clubs needs, howbeit a penalty is possible
lol....bros kuku kee me! ah ah!! all these to collect chop from bet9ja?!...truely, d road to paradise dey narrow " it's not an easy something aswear".....well THANKS anyway!!....make i dash enter my bet room!!....make i see if I go win small money today take compensate my belle abeg..i must chop bet9ja!!

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by kachi19: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
chidynks:
lol....bros kuku kee me! ah ah!! all these to collect chop from bet9ja?!...truely, d road to paradise dey narrow " it's not an easy something aswear".....well THANKS anyway!!....make i dash enter my bet room!!....make i see if I go win small money today take compensate my belle abeg..i must chop bet9ja!!

Dinna ji si ike o grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by chidynks: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
kachi19:

Dinna ji si ike o grin grin
nna nwanna pass me ur contact abeg make we from there dey relate

Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Reelmii: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
gentle136:
she dey beg bcus she nid d money
is she a motherless baby or is she crippled, no be her mate dey make work, if the guy was as begging other celebs u think say he for dey where hin dey today, so stop making excuses for the lady she is just a coperate begger
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
gentle136:
Oga sharrap... U are jst bin stingy lyk Paul Okoye :-D
he is not stingy bro. Ok how much does ahe want? How many times will she beg? How many will come begging after her? How much will he give dem? If to say she dey beg for small work to get busy and make money na diff things. But, i know u won't understand that men are not rich to give to beggars but to help the beggars.
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by kachi19: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
chidynks:
nna nwanna pass me ur contact abeg make we from there dey relate

Pm me grin
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by chidynks: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2018
kachi19:

Pm me grin
lol....abeg how them dey take pm person?...
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by Paula2018(f): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by kachi19: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
chidynks:
lol....abeg how them dey take pm person?...
LMFAO grin go to my profile & you will see (pm this user) on my photo or under!!
Re: 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money by chidynks: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
kachi19:

LMFAO grin go to my profile & you will see (pm this user) on my photo or under!!
lol....c long process; abeg na my number be this 07032909328....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godswill Ekiso: Mercy Johnson Tags Silverbird To Comment Of Disrespectful Staff / David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Temi Otedola Delivers Speech At The American Embassy In UK [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.