Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? (1124 Views)

Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing / PDP Replies Tinubu Over Comment That OBJ, IBB Should Join Retirees Club / Do We All Remember That OBJ Said GEJ Was Training Snipers? (2) (3) (4)

Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
I tried to search about it today,if it is true,that mean OBJ is a criminal just like PMB,baba n gida,muritala muhammed,Abacha and so on.
Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by dingbang(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yes he did.. He will be punished in hell for that

Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
dingbang:
Yes he did.. He will be punished in hell for that
most of our former leaders are criminals.
Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
abdelrahman:
most of our former leaders are criminals.
take time and listen to fela's songs. U will see that he was right

Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by eTECTIVe(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
What did U think Timaya's Dem mama was about?? He gave d army d go ahead. But I'm pretty sure U already knew dat and simply brought dis up becos of OBJ's recent criticism of ur PMB..

Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Trying so hard to rubbish OBJ since he blasted PMB grin grin grin grin

Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by ItsTutsi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
that doesn't change the fact he did..the reason ur attaching that smiling face is bcuz non of ur family member was involved
TrueSenator:

Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by ifex370(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
OBJ , buhari.. Are all criminals that have no regard for human lives and if given the chance between your life and them having power.. They'll chose power anyday any time..

Don't have any regard for them...

The cycle of bad egg's need to leave power come #2019..

I know I'm just one vote but come 2019 in choosing differently..No APC, no PDP..I'll vote for someone with a good portfolio/record... I don't care what happens

Join me if you want...

2019 #ChooseDiffeeently
Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
What did U think Timaya's Dem mama was about?? He gave d army d go ahead. But I'm pretty sure U already knew dat and simply brought dis up becos of OBJ's recent criticism of ur PMB..
who is my PMB?
Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
TrueSenator:

and what concern me about PMB?
Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by eTECTIVe(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
abdelrahman:
who is my PMB?
Not to worry, I didn't have to go thru ur comments to decipher dat
Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Not to worry, I didn't have to go thru ur comments to decipher dat
go through it and see if i support PMB
Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by FarahAideed: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Op is a BMc member looking for safe passage for his mumu Buhari

Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by Omololu2121: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
If Nigeria is a serious country,obasanjo and a lot of military personnel would spend the rest of their life in jail,the massacre in odi,bayelsa state which took place in 1999 and that of zaki biam,Benue state which took place in 2001 were crazy,brutal and are crimes against humanity.

Africa is a messed up continent embarassed
cry cry
Re: Is It True That OBJ Ordered For The Massacre Of Odi People? by cjrane: 2:16am On Feb 18, 2018
abdelrahman:
I tried to search about it today,if it is true,that mean OBJ is a criminal just like PMB,baba n gida,muritala muhammed,Abacha and so on.

Another Buhari nincompoop looking for how to deflect the truth OBJ told the clueless tyrannical dictator not to rig the 2019 election

Is This True? What I Saw On FB / Jonathan To Release Chibok Girls For ‘maximum Political Advantage’ – APC / The Rich City Fulani are Behind the Fulani Terrorist