Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. (2006 Views)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006 / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by nigeriapenmedia: 4:34am On Feb 18, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-jPbW6jLcE10/Woiz5X9pKCI/AAAAAAAAGOo/ZEy8py5vLd0h_WCmEAu2T4q1TCMuPO7bQCLcBGAs/s1600/5a87ea259b108.png[/img]

German singer and actress, Sophia Vegas, had four ribs removed to create the smallest waist.
She was spotted showing off one of the World’s smallest waists while out in Beverly Hills this week. Her waist is 18.5 inches.

More photos below:
https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/02/german-woman-gets-ribs-removed-to-get.html?m=1

CC; Seun,Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by nigeriapenmedia: 4:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by thesettingz(m): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2018
You see how people now play God?
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by ZombieBuster: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2018
She needs to be born a Nigerian.....

That's the only thing that can reset her brain

1 Like

Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by timwudz(m): 5:23am On Feb 18, 2018
She be like Nigerian made sex doll
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by Desyner: 5:37am On Feb 18, 2018
Extremist
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by debolayinka(m): 5:48am On Feb 18, 2018
This is one of the reasons why many men see women as nothing else but sex objects.
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by jen4r: 5:55am On Feb 18, 2018
problem loading to explode........
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by terrezo2002(m): 6:13am On Feb 18, 2018
When she gets pregnant, how would she carry the baby
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by Jackdaniels16(m): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Who else is concentrating on her juggs instead?
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by petergriffin: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Jackdaniels16:
Who else is concentrating on her juggs instead?
lol i didnt even see the waist. All i see is big boobies
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by Samusu(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Just like that?
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by egopersonified(f): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2018
the person that put those ribs there didn't know what he was doing abi, Hope you kept the ribs because you might need to reinstall that program in a few decades
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by phlamesG: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2018
petergriffin:
lol i didnt even see the waist. All i see is big boobies

That guy looks so much like peter griffin ur dp o grin grin
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by petergriffin: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2018
phlamesG:

That guy looks so much like peter griffin ur dp o grin grin
uhm hellooo
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by phlamesG: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
petergriffin:
uhm hellooo

Peter Griffin I so much love ur show family guy grin
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by petergriffin: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
phlamesG:

Peter Griffin I so much love ur show family guy grin
well its nice meeting a fan which one of butt cheek do i sign??
Re: German Woman Gets A Ribs Removed To Get Her Waist So Tiny It's Crazy To Look At. by phlamesG: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
petergriffin:
well its nice meeting a fan which one of butt cheek do i sign??

Lol weyrey grin

(1) (Reply)

Start Ur Business.supply Bulk Luxury Jewelry.low Cost 2 Start.08121810749 / Lace Gown Styles For Fashionistas To Try Out / Zainab Balogun Is In The Top 100, Can She Be The Next Face Of Benetton?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.