Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 18/02/2018 Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 18/02/2018 Sunday (288 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 18/02/2018 Sunday by banabest(m): 4:42am On Feb 18, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Sunday, 18th February 2018

TODAY'S READING -Psalms 109-113

➡TOPIC: *I CAN MENTALITY*

�BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 4:13
" _I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
_Welcome to your Rhema for Living._ It is a lovely day in a great year and it is necessary you understand this quite early. God has destined you for greatness this year but you have to have the I can mentality for that greatness to manifest. Inside you are great potentials, ability, power, but if you do not carry this mentality despite the contradictions and obvious confrontation before you, you will be limited. Scripture speaks of the power at work in you, *"Greater is he that is in you that he that is in the world" 1 John 4:4.* *"Christ in you the hope of glory". Col. 1:27.*So do not limit yourself by carrying a wrong mentality about yourself. You are a god empowered to dominate the earth and glorify God. The ten spies among the twelve spies that Joshua sent to view the land of Canaan cut short their destinies because they had the wrong mentality about themselves. They saw themselves as grasshoppers and as such did they end. The two other spies, Caleb and Joshua who had the 'I can mentality" lived on because they understood who they are, they understood the ability of God that can do great and mighty things through them. Your belief that you can do all things through Christ that is what strengthens you until you know and declare that you can, you can't.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_O God, help me to carry the right mentality all through this year! ._

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Your Mouth Is Your Weapon / Beware Of Electristealing / I Was The Angel Who Rolled Away The Stone On Jesus' Tomb-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.