Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. (2711 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / Reasons Why People Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A Leader Chosen By God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by rxmusa(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2018
By
FEMI OLATOSI.

1 IT IS ABOUT THE UNDISPUTED FACTS OF "His Offences".
2. PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.

3. He stopped the payment of over N30billion monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account

7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly

9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

10. He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary

11. He did same thing in the National Assembly

12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids

14. He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.

15. He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro

16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others

17. He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house

18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members

19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years

20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan

21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.

22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC

23. He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.

24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.

25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account,the first in Nigeria history.

27. PMB refused to die through the grace and protection of God.

28. He refused to be paralysed through the grace and protection of God.

29. He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians.

30. They spread false reports against him, God exposed their lies.

31. They did everything, they found nothing to pin him down with especially on corruption.
32. NOW, for anybody who is a devil incarnate,

a) Why would they not hate him?

b) Why would they not wish him dead?

c) Why would they not spread false reports against him?

33. Those who never benefitted anything from the national looters are always right behind defending those who put them in their sorry states.

34. NOTE:
Curse him,
Wail,
Cry,
Shout,
Grumble,
Fumble,
Hate and even
Jump into the biggest ocean...he who God has blessed, no man can curse.

35. You prefer the devil, but MANY RATIONALE NIGERIANS prefer PMB, the GOD SENT.
As for the right thinking individuals, we shall eat from the fruits of our labour and as for town cryers, may it be permanent in your life.

ABOVE ALL, many countries went through nothing less than between 20 - 35 years to recuperate and bounce back to life (including our neighbouring GHANA), as compared to just 3 years of a regime trying hard to clean an AUGEAN STABLE destroyed over several years of SLEAZE and bad governance. BEWARE OF IMPATIENCE, which is ungodly for any nation.

IT SHALL BE WELL WITH NIGERIA UNDER PMB!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2018
I don't know what to call u op, in fact u need a clean slap.

I stopped reading when I got d subsidy ...........ur boss still pay subsidy but lied to u about it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by aolawale025: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2018
In all the "achievements" listed above, nothing tangible. Not even a block of classrooms or road built. Definitely that's not the type of prez Nigeria needs

7 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ContentedK: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2018
The OP is a real definition of Arrow....

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by gratiaeo(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2018
The op is newly recruited BMC agent trying so hard to justify his payment

4 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by overall90: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2018
dammyloye:

I stopped reading when I got d subsidy ...........ur boss still pay subsidy but lied to u about it.

Exactly.
the moment I saw stopped subsidy payment I know that this is another brainless Apc supporter.
the sad thing is that inspite of the subsidy payments ,petrol is being sold at 200naira and above.

5 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:

By
FEMI OLATOSI.

1 IT IS ABOUT THE UNDISPUTED FACTS OF "His Offences".
2. PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.

3. He stopped the payment of over N30billion monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account

7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly

9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

10. He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary

11. He did same thing in the National Assembly

12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids

14. He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.

15. He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro

16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others

17. He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house

18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members

19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years

20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan

21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.

22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC

23. He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.

24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.

25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account,the first in Nigeria history.

27. PMB refused to die through the grace and protection of God.

28. He refused to be paralysed through the grace and protection of God.

29. He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians.

30. They spread false reports against him, God exposed their lies.

31. They did everything, they found nothing to pin him down with especially on corruption.
32. NOW, for anybody who is a devil incarnate,

a) Why would they not hate him?

b) Why would they not wish him dead?

c) Why would they not spread false reports against him?

33. Those who never benefitted anything from the national looters are always right behind defending those who put them in their sorry states.

34. NOTE:
Curse him,
Wail,
Cry,
Shout,
Grumble,
Fumble,
Hate and even
Jump into the biggest ocean...he who God has blessed, no man can curse.

35. You prefer the devil, but MANY RATIONALE NIGERIANS prefer PMB, the GOD SENT.
As for the right thinking individuals, we shall eat from the fruits of our labour and as for town cryers, may it be permanent in your life.

ABOVE ALL, many countries went through nothing less than between 20 - 35 years to recuperate and bounce back to life (including our neighbouring GHANA), as compared to just 3 years of a regime trying hard to clean an AUGEAN STABLE destroyed over several years of SLEAZE and bad governance. BEWARE OF IMPATIENCE, which is ungodly for any nation.

IT SHALL BE WELL WITH NIGERIA UNDER PMB!!!

Benue people do not agree with you.

cc lzaa omenkalives sarrki

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ZombieBuster: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2018
dammyloye:

Any body that supports Buhari must be a liar because the man has got no single achievement to his name for almost three years in office except traveling from one country to the other...

I laughed so hard when I saw the he exposed the ikoyi gate grin grin
I didn't know a zombie can also double as a comedian

5 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by Joenyam(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Seriously, I don't know what to make of this post.

But with post like this, all I can say is that its pitiable and sad too. The post makes no sense at all, because the current status quo speaks well enough save for our sentimental fundamentalism, ethnic and religious bigotry.

I pray we start this nation afresh.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by wakaman: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Any body that supports Buhari must be a liar because the man has got no single achievement to his name for almost three years in office except traveling from one country to the other...

I laughed so hard when I saw the he exposed the ikoyi gate grin grin
I didn't know a zombie can double as a comedian as well

Yanmiri youth,
Never see good, never do wells!

Morally bankrupt set of people.
Socio-economic saboteurs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by cricifixo: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2018
I totally agree with the op, you forgort his greatest achievement of turning d country into a shiit hole country
Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ZombieBuster: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2018
If only Buhari will be bold enough to tell Nigerians that he has nothing to offer except propaganda...

Just last week... Boko Haram killed above 30 people in a borno market bomb blast... These people kill soldiers on a daily basis
Yet the government will lie to the zombies that they have defeated the insurgents...

Nigeria under Buhari is a mess

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ZombieBuster: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2018
wakaman:

Yanmiri youth,
Never see good, never do wells!

Morally bankrupt set of people.
Socio-economic saboteurs.

This is all they are good at once you beat them silly intellectually... Throwing insults grin
These people are just pathetic

6 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by wakaman: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

This is all they are good at once you beat them silly intellectually... Throwing insults grin
These people are just pathetic

Did you say intellectually?

What you typed up there is an intellectual submission to the crass ignorance of you and your kind.

Yanmiri youth.

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by FarahAideed: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2018
God can never send an agent of Satan to man ...Buhari is of the devil and he must go
Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ZombieBuster: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2018
wakaman:

What you typed up there is an intellectual submission to the crass ignorance of you and your kind.

Yanmiri youth.

Buhari treated himself in a London hospital

Yusuf Buhari is currently in a German hospital cheesy

This is a self indictment by the Buharis
That they don't have a clue on how to salvage the health sector or Nigeria in general

But here you are defending mediocrity on the alter of religious affiliation and ethnic bigotry
Guy go get help... You are just fooling around undecided

8 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by chibuzorAbia: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2018
wakaman:

Yanmiri youth.

I support buhari 100%.

Let them WAIL on..........as you can see they are the useless 5 percenters

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by wakaman: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65162386]

That they don't have a clue on how to salvage the health sector or Nigeria in general

But here you are defending mediocrity on the alter of religious affiliation and ethnic bigotry

Is that all you see, the 2 instances you mentioned?
It shows your outlook on life.

You and your kind are world renown to play the religious and ethnic card.

Yanmiri youth.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by chibuzorAbia: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

COUNTER EACH ONE OF HIS POINTS WITH YOUR OWN FACTS, STOP EMPTY RHETORICAL REPLIES!!

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by chibuzorAbia: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

YAM LEG,

U GO WAIL TIRE!

YET BUHARI WILL WIN 2019 , GET READY TO KEE YA YAMIRIN SEF!

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by wakaman: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

[quote author=ZombieBuster post=65162386]

Is that all you see, the 2 instances you mentioned?
It shows your outlook on life.

You and your kind are world renown to play the religious and ethnic card.

Yanmiri youth.
Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ZombieBuster: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=wakaman post=65162479][/quote]

Let me make it easier for you to comprehend

Why you support Buhari shamelessly is only because he is a Fulani and a Muslim man just like you are a Muslim too....

It is not because he has anything to show as his achievements in office

This has always been the bane of our development as a people

Deep down in your heart
You know that Buhari has failed woefully to fulfill his campaign promises and does not deserve a second term

Kick sentiments out of your system
Stop being a nuisance on this forum
Stop embarrassing yourself and your family
Any supporter of Buhari is a mistake of life

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ZombieBuster: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

COUNTER EACH ONE OF HIS POINTS WITH YOUR OWN FACTS, STOP EMPTY RHETORICAL REPLIES!!

Welcome my Muslim friend
Longtime no see grin

Have you chanted sai barber today cheesy
You know Buharis cum gets you to aljanat on a daily grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by wakaman: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Let me make it easier for you to comprehend

Why you support Buhari shamelessly is only because he is a Fulani and a Muslim man just like you are a Muslim too....

It is not because he has anything to show as his achievements in office

This has always been the bane of our development as a people

Deep down in your heart
You know that Buhari has failed woefully to fulfill his campaign promises and does not deserve a second term

Kick sentiments out of your system
Stop being a nuisance on this forum
Stop embarrassing yourself and your family
Any supporter of Buhari is a mistake of life

As usual you conclude in your minuscule faculty that I am Fulani and Muslim.
Wrong, wrong
I am an omoluabi and a nominal Christian.

Yanmiri youth
Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ZombieBuster: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2018
wakaman:

As usual you conclude in your minuscule faculty that I am Fulani and Muslim.
Wrong, wrong
I am an omoluabi and a nominal Christian.

Yanmiri youth

Taah... Shut Up!!
You are a bloody liar my Muslim friend

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by wakaman: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Taah... Shut Up!!
You are a bloody liar my Muslim friend

I don't have to prove anything to you.
Also I am not your friend. We don't have the same disposition/ outlook/ character .... We have nothing in common.

Get that yanmiri youth.
Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

YAM LEG,

U GO WAIL TIRE!

meanwhile in Otuoke grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by ZombieBuster: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2018
wakaman:

I don't have to prove anything to you.
Also I am not your friend. We don't have the same disposition/ outlook/ character .... We have nothing in common.

Get that yanmiri youth.

You are wasting your time here
Go to mosque and pray for Your master Buhari

3 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by LZAA: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

YAM LEG,
U GO WAIL TIRE!
yet ur moniker is ChibuzorAbia and u are from the west grin igbo wife loading?? grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by Iceberg3: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

YAM LEG,

U GO WAIL TIRE!

the igbos have no problem whether buhari wins or not,they already know how to survive any situation long ago. It is you yaubas that are regretting your 2015 mistake and are praying,hoping desparately for buhari not to win 2019.

Repeat after me,SAI BABA grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by Cannonleo(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2018
OP your madness has a percentage of idiotisim in it

2 Likes

Re: See Why You Unjustly And Foolishly Hate Buhari, A God-sent Leader. by rxmusa(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

What about Zamfara killings? What about Numan killings? What about Batchama militias? It seems your advocacy for justice is one sided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exit Poll: Atiku Abubakar, PDP Wins Lagos, Edo & Abuja / Atiku Is Not Performing Well In The North / With Today's Figure, Ogun Deserves Total Lockdown [opinion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.