Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) (47528 Views)

Young Man Caught Stealing Ram In Nasarawa / Passenger Caught Stealing Onboard Air Peace Flight / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by InfernoNig: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Web done sir
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
young man, pls don't spoil dis my sweet rice and stew that I am munching.....
happy Sunday y'all..
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by 02dfuture(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=Emmahunk post=65160045]Young handsome man caught red-handed stealing on Air Peace Flight

A young man by name Kunle Oni was recently caught stealing on Air Peace flight from Abuja to Lagos. As at the time he was apprehended by fellow passengers and airport security, he had already stolen several bundles of Naira notes belonging to other passengers from their luggage.
Mr Oni who boarded the flight with a supposed identity card of HB Company is a resident of Green Valley GRA.
Speaking while Mr Oni was being interviewed, another passenger who identified himself as the chairman of the Green Valley Estate GRA,where the suspect lives, promised to make sure that the suspect is brought to book.
Many passengers expressed shock that such a decently dressed young man could have boarded a flight with the sole purpose of stealing from others. Therefore don't just judge people by there appearance but by there actions...
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Crossguy: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
I only came to check the name.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by teebobonathan(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oga u try
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by cchiagom(f): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should forgive him since he could afford an airplane ticket.
That's NwaAmaikpe for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by romeokingsp(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Baba look at what you have caused..... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by musaezzy: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
In Nigeria is only wen u are caught stealing u will become handsome grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
repackaged thief.....stealing in the air
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by magiki(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Buhari regime, anything can happen. All forms of immorality are on its peak.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by lorhema(f): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
And the chairman of the estate where he resides happens to be a passenger on the same plane, and promises to make sure he faces the law?
How do they know the "chairman" isn't the thief's partner? How do they know he is the chairman of Green Valley Estate?
Does the estate exist?
Crooks like this one will usually have back-up plans for when they are caught. The chairman should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
He's a first class plane robber
In fact, he's the new Jessie James. The first black plane robber cheesy
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by depezee(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lazy people.

Hydraulic soup gulpers!

God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by agukayode(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stealing Never End For Naija
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Emeralddan(f): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
nawa o, see how responsible he looks.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Kunle Oni representing All Afonjas on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Even on plane.no where is safe
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by linkszelda: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emeralddan:

it seems you and the OP have the same eyes. the OP call am handsome you come add responsible on top again.
i no know if na only me o but i see none of the above mentioned attributes
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Ogbuevi(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
His village people have finally succeeded
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Aye le ibosi o
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Environer: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emeralddan:

"Responsible looking" in AFONJA land means putting on a piece of dirty-looking Agbada.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Environer: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
linkszelda:

it seems you and the OP have the same eyes. the OP call am handsome you come add responsible on top again.
i no know if na only me o but i see none of the above mentioned attributes

They all must be Yorubas. Lot's of low standard, anything goes people in that part of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
godfatherx:
Ridiculous!
He's just kleptomaniac, you can afford N18-25k to fly, but can't think of anything meaningful to do with your life than steal.
Why not buy recharge cards and stand in front of a large office complex to sell?

Just because you want to show off a fake lifestyle, you all engage in vices.
Use the little you have to earn a honest living.
A lot of people live a fake life.
Some use all of their life savings to travel overseas, and end up sleeping on the streets doing menial jobs and/or commit crimes, get killed by police or discriminated upon by whites, then they come out to shout BLACK LIVES MATTERS.
Why don't you remain here and do those menial job here, stand up to your governments in protests when conditions are or become too unbearable, than turn yourself to criminals or second class citizens?!

Pls forgive me, I'm just thinking aloud. I'm fed up of seeing people with great potentials destroying themselves.

its a format. pay for an expensive journey, dress well for same journey, select and tag passengers likely to have luggage with expensive items. it is also possible that the airplane staff are in on it.( he may not be paying for the tickets). they would simply highlight worth passengers to the guy.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by MarvelousMe: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm might even be a nairalander tongue
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
the other time i said airpeace will be tagged a airline of thieves, noone took me serious!

it was at lagos the other time

now at abuja

who knows maybe port-harcourt will be next!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by okachie1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hahaha the name though! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by lilyfaith(f): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Does the op understand what the word "handsome" means?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by EasyGuy00: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
godwin120alex:

Point of correction menial jobs will not fetch u good pay and decent lifestyle here in Nig as it will do in overseas. Even good health care. Do u know in Italy u can get Kidney transplant with d kidney for free?
Please there is no comparison.

Bruv, keep quiet.
There is no "free kidney transplant" anywhere on this planet.
Italy does not mass produce kidneys, they are not even the most advanced country in stem cell research. So, nobody will give you their kidney for free cause they've got 2 func kidneys.
The government, can't force even a family member to donate his or her organs to their kin.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by chijokz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
oyb:

its a format. pay for an expensive journey, dress well for same journey, select and tag passengers likely to have luggage with expensive items. it is also possible that the airplane staff are in on it.( he may not be paying for the tickets). they would simply highlight worth passengers to the guy.
I concur with you..the robber is most likely part of a syndicate that connive with the airline staff to tag valuable passengers on board.
Similar incident occurred 2 years ago where a robber confessed Arik staff assisted him in the robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.