Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) (47526 Views)

Young Man Caught Stealing Ram In Nasarawa / Passenger Caught Stealing Onboard Air Peace Flight / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by stagger: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thought someone was caught doing it on an Aero flight some years back.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by brojoshua: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Deal with him according to the law of the land and similarly don't let any of the looters escape justice and judgment
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by stchinedu: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
This guy just became a celebrity by making a name for himself. ..

We know how people struggle to be known as 'OAP'....

This guy just became the first 'OAR'

ON AIR ROBBER grin

From now on, I dub thee, OAR Oni grin

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by oweman: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
@Enough of all this fake stories or was the bundles of cast from a loiter who could not deposit in an Abuja airport bank ?
Won't be surprised if it part of the biafrogs news agency release to give fake stories to thier fellow biafrogs to keep them settled while theybwail on ..

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by osusuallstars: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
na dem , fraud, stealing is in their DNA, tell him to rent one shop and sell provision , he will never ,will like to jealous people that have a supermarket not knowing that gradually you build your business.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
fifty5:
He might be a klept.
This one is not a kleptomaniac; he is a professional thief.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
Probably his village people are on top of their game.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by aclanceo: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
He is no Kleptomaniac i was the one who Caught Him and Made sure he did not leave the Plane. I saw Him Open 3 Bags. My friend who is a FAAN security Whom i called to Come Pick him up while i hold him down confirmed that he has had in the past arrested this same guy personally. When Arrested the Police Will release Him after a few days. if you watched the video u will Notice that the FAAN Guys were tell the Owners of the Money to ensure they follow up the Case.

godfatherx:
Ridiculous!
He's just kleptomaniac, you can afford N18-25k to fly, but can't think of anything meaningful to do with your life than steal.
Why not buy recharge cards and stand in front of a large office complex to sell?

Just because you want to show off a fake lifestyle, you all engage in vices.
Use the little you have to earn a honest living.
A lot of people live a fake life.
Some use all of their life savings to travel overseas, and end up sleeping on the streets doing menial jobs and/or commit crimes, get killed by police or discriminated upon by whites, then they come out to shout BLACK LIVES MATTERS.
Why don't you remain here and do those menial job here, stand up to your governments in protests when conditions are or become too unbearable, than turn yourself to criminals or second class citizens?!

Pls forgive me, I'm just thinking aloud. I'm fed up of seeing people with great potentials destroying themselves.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by xreal: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bilabong:
grin

Op can't even do proper screenshot
Volume is just showing upandan

And if he did not steal you won't tag him
Young and handsome

Lol
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by aclanceo: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Were you On the Flight Also? The Guy did not believe How i managed to catch Him Yesterday. it was God who said the airline should change my seat from row 4 to Row twenty, This dude would have carted away with over N550, 000 yesterday. God Punish Thieves

Emmahunk:
Young handsome man caught red-handed stealing on Air Peace Flight

A young man by name Kunle Oni was recently caught stealing on Air Peace flight from Abuja to Lagos. As at the time he was apprehended by fellow passengers and airport security, he had already stolen several bundles of Naira notes belonging to other passengers from their luggage.
Mr Oni who boarded the flight with a supposed identity card of HB Company is a resident of Green Valley GRA.
Speaking while Mr Oni was being interviewed, another passenger who identified himself as the chairman of the Green Valley Estate GRA,where the suspect lives, promised to make sure that the suspect is brought to book.
Many passengers expressed shock that such a decently dressed young man could have boarded a flight with the sole purpose of stealing from others.

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by aclanceo: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
That Guy is a Career Thief, i am not Sure those IDs are rel because i watched him commit the crime. when we landed i called My friend in FAAN and He confirmed he had been arrested before

EddyNumerouno:
Why drag his company into this?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by musa7m(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should forgive him since he could afford an airplane ticket.
you see watz Is killing this country? Because he can afford plane ticket dem should forgive him? How do people like you tnk at times?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
young handsome man? OP do you know what the word 'handsome' means?

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by kenchop: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
these Yoruba pipu again nii :Pthese Yoruba pipu again nii
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by kenchop: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
a won ole pipu
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Handsome
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Company corporate image gone bad
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by lagosrd: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
If not for not wanting to put law into my hands stuffs I would have suggested you let him go down on his own through that exit door when on air. Because he could grow up to be a plane hijacker. But sha go and sin no more
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by writeprof(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nutase:
Poverty abounds in the land.
Not a good excuse, pls!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by economia: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emmahunk:
Young handsome man caught red-handed stealing on Air Peace Flight

A young man by name Kunle Oni was recently caught stealing on Air Peace flight from Abuja to Lagos. As at the time he was apprehended by fellow passengers and airport security, he had already stolen several bundles of Naira notes belonging to other passengers from their luggage.
Mr Oni who boarded the flight with a supposed identity card of HB Company is a resident of Green Valley GRA.
Speaking while Mr Oni was being interviewed, another passenger who identified himself as the chairman of the Green Valley Estate GRA,where the suspect lives, promised to make sure that the suspect is brought to book.
Many passengers expressed shock that such a decently dressed young man could have boarded a flight with the sole purpose of stealing from others.

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by megama: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
muhammed50:
Advanced thief!
local thief. Him mates dey swallo fufu and okro soup, enter south east Asia become millionaire. Him,dey this for air piece. I suspect them. NCAN. But them no be this level shocked
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by cao(f): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sidebar: Someone really needs to learn how to properly take a screenshot with their phone. Or are their fingers really that big that they must touch the volume buttons?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Opoki(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
godfatherx:
Ridiculous!
He's just kleptomaniac, you can afford N18-25k to fly, but can't think of anything meaningful to do with your life than steal.
Why not buy recharge cards and stand in front of a large office complex to sell?

Just because you want to show off a fake lifestyle, you all engage in vices.
Use the little you have to earn a honest living.
A lot of people live a fake life.
Some use all of their life savings to travel overseas, and end up sleeping on the streets doing menial jobs and/or commit crimes, get killed by police or discriminated upon by whites, then they come out to shout BLACK LIVES MATTERS.
Why don't you remain here and do those menial job here, stand up to your governments in protests when conditions are or become too unbearable, than turn yourself to criminals or second class citizens?!

Pls forgive me, I'm just thinking aloud. I'm fed up of seeing people with great potentials destroying themselves.
The bolder is a very good point while other points are not good at all. Protest don't work in a country like Nigeria! Protest for what? Against who?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by reality17(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
DrRasheed:
Plz REcheck the meaning of Handsome.

Native Doctor Rasheediiii. Ask Ifa nau
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by poyet(m): 3:18am On Feb 19, 2018
If Na for U.S. dem for don name am The Mid-air Bandit. grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2018
EasyGuy00:

Bruv, keep quiet.
There is no "free kidney transplant" anywhere on this planet.
Italy does not mass produce kidneys, they are not even the most advanced country in stem cell research. So, nobody will give you their kidney for free cause they've got 2 func kidneys.
The government, can't force even a family member to donate his or her organs to their kin.
oga say what you know pls my friend stayed for two years in Austria waiting for kidney last year he got it kobo he did not pay cus he has Austrian residence don't argue what you don't know pls
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by fSociety: 6:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Yoruba people undecided
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by lurdkriss: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one na big man robber o....pay for flight Jez to steal from people's laugages shocked...wawu...
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by nnamdi65(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2018
If op didn't post with those shoot. U will ask for pictures.

I'm surprised they can still in planes too.
That picture made me belive that op 75% of the story.

All u need to do just to tell the op. Weldone, kindly improve on ur shoot.

One love bro

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
aclanceo:
Were you On the Flight Also? The Guy did not believe How i managed to catch Him Yesterday. it was God who said the airline should change my seat from row 4 to Row twenty, This dude would have carted away with over N550, 000 yesterday. God Punish Thieves

I was not on the flight dear but by His Grace, I have reliable reporters at the right places. Good job brother. Your vigilance paid off. Wanted to post the entire video but N/L doesn't support long videos.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Aboard Air Peace Flight (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
cao:
Sidebar: Someone really needs to learn how to properly take a screenshot with their phone. Or are their fingers really that big that they must touch the volume buttons?

My dear, please forgive my sloppiness, some of these stuffs are new to my generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beheads Village Leader At His Farm This Morning In Benue (Graphic Pic) / Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.