Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso (25633 Views)

Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu, Oyegun In Battle Of Wits / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by ukejejohnson(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Saraki agreeing and making peace with APC is like asking buhari to stay off his past looting case! Chai wahala dey
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by Adebowale89(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
As far as present day politics is concern, saraki political insight out weight tinubu's own

Saraki is the only politician that can cross from one party to another and still pull his relevancies

I'm sure the nemesis of APC crisis start with buhari, a man I once like politically, thinking the change mantra would manifest and take Nigerian to high esteem but end up being a distater that any reasonable human being should avoid

Buhari with APC is not a hope they can live for on their victory comes 2019. Tinubu reconciliation is an over exaggerated and self gratification of APC low IQ. The question is who will reconcile for the masses that buhari had made to loose their loved ones? Business? Caused shelter and reduce to nothing?

Is it the mumu politicians that can't be bold enough to address their people publicly that will canvass votes for buhari

APC and its low self esteem
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by deji17: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
In my opinion, Saraki's case is the most knotty one.
Saraki will be asking for soft landing on his corruption case. He will demand that FG should drop the case against him. FG on the hand will realise the irreparable damage the freeing of Saraki will do to its anti corruption war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by Annie939(f): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
yeye people
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by headhunter1: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
While Jagaban keeps making giant strides in the assignment given him, little inconsequential piglets keep wailing and squealing online.. cheesy

Good q thing no one seems to give a Bleep about them. cool
[/s]
trash trash trash
Stop licking yeroba asss
face and speak for your state
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by israelmao(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wild goose chase.
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by phoenix45(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
madridguy:
Jagaban should also meet me too at my permanent address in Aba, Abia State.

Give me your adress bro, make I come take my share
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by phoenix45(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Too many Igbo/Ipob are just dam too stupid. How does a tribe cope with such an unlimitless number of dimwits ?

how do you cope with supporting evil ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by ihatesycophant(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
supereagle:
When they want the dirty job done, they turn to Asiwaju Tinibu, when he finishes cleaning up the dirty work, they dump him.
I know you expected continuous crack within the ranks of APC but here you come barefaced. Don't get headache, Tinubu will never join forces with other political party to his formed party. He's wiser than that.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by ihatesycophant(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
deji17:
In my opinion, Saraki's case is the most knotty one.
Saraki will be asking for soft landing on his corruption case. He will demand that FG should drop the case against him. FG on the hand will realise the irreparable damage the freeing of Saraki will do to its anti corruption war.
Your comment is typical of real Naija. Always reading meaning to every move even if not related. No wonder, your type failed JAMB repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by ihatesycophant(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Adebowale89:
As far as present day politics is concern, saraki political insight out weight tinubu's own

Saraki is the only politician that can cross from one party to another and still pull his relevancies

I'm sure the nemesis of APC crisis start with buhari, a man I once like politically, thinking the change mantra would manifest and take Nigerian to high esteem but end up being a distater that any reasonable human being should avoid

Buhari with APC is not a hope they can live for on their victory comes 2019. Tinubu reconciliation is an over exaggerated and self gratification of APC low IQ. The question is who will reconcile for the masses that buhari had made to loose their loved ones? Business? Caused shelter and reduce to nothing?

Is it the mumu politicians that can't be bold enough to address their people publicly that will canvass votes for buhari

APC and its low self esteem
I'm worry oo. What kind of pain is this?
I know you're referring to herdsmen attack but I can boldly tell you that the herdsmen attack is a long age menace that has been with us that govt upon govt had not taken time to nip in the bud for donkey years. We've been romancing with it and it has snowballed to a bigger national problem that if nothing is done about it now, the next govt will still fall prey. One thing about us as a nation, is that we always shy away from reality and hide behind a finger, instead of dealing with issue head-on. This menace became national issue in 2013 and the then government dolled out 100B to state govt to establish cattle ranch in their state but the governors pocketed the money and we're back to square one. Now the present govt says they want to do cattle ranching/colony and some dissenting voices rose up. By tomorrow, we will still be shouting same problem and even more at high level. When there is a problem, a solution is expected to be proffered but in Nigeria, a problem is compounded and not solved.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Although the outcome of the meetings was not publicised, it was learnt that Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Saraki agreed in principle to pursue peace and dialogue as a means of strengthening the party."

In politics, "agreeing in principle" simply means no agreement.

They are still gunning for Saraki's head, while backing Danguje over Kwankwaso, and expecting them to just tag along with the situation not redressed?

U are very correct! In other words No real Reconciliation has been done. For real reconciliation to be achieved they must put their cards on the table and then discuss issues of disagreement that has lead to this point and make amends, apologies and corrections where necessary. This is just another political setup for the show
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by deji17: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Your comment is typical of real Naija. Always reading meaning to every move even if not related. No wonder, your type failed JAMB repeatedly.

Using your low IQ to judge others is just pathetic. How can you discuss recociliation in APC without factoring in the Saraki angle to the issues?
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by Adebowale89(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I'm worry oo. What kind of pain is this?
I know you're referring to herdsmen attack but I can boldly tell you that the herdsmen attack is a long age menace that has been with us that govt upon govt had not taken time to nip in the bud for donkey years. We've been romancing with it and it has snowballed to a bigger national problem that if nothing is done about it now, the next govt will still fall prey. One thing about us as a nation, is that we always shy away from reality and hide behind a finger, instead of dealing with issue head-on. This menace became national issue in 2013 and the then government dolled out 100B to state govt to establish cattle ranch in their state but the governors pocketed the money and we're back to square one. Now the present govt says they want to do cattle ranching/colony and some dissenting voices rose up. By tomorrow, we will still be shouting same problem and even more at high level. When there is a problem, a solution is expected to be proffered but in Nigeria, a problem is compounded and not solved.

whose states will allow Fulani herdsmen to repeat what they did in Ilorin in their states? Fulani her just a pain on a butt

should FG be biased to initiate cattle colony for a herdsmen private business? there is no sense in cattle colony? atleast Igbo move to their states, Yoruba move to their states, why are these people not going astray to the rules of their land

no states should treat this lunatic with soft hand, buhari had failed and there is no write-up or article that would nullify the obvious and oblivious incident of buhari kinsmen
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
After the elections he would be do away with by Buhari's loyalists in Aso Rock should Buhari use federal might/Fulani in charge of secret service to intimidates INEC and voters.

Tinubu has lost all the political integrity to small boys in Buhari's camp. Why they didn't appoint all those were abusing Tinubu after 2015 elections as an errant elderly men?

Tinubu is digging his own political grave.

Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Kyase:
weya go talk about PDP presidential candidategrin

Whose funds is APC and Buhari's using to sent Tinubu on all these nonsense

Is Tinubu trying to protect his stolen funds? Is Tinubu trying to cover his stolen taxpayers money tracks?
Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by Cargo36: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jagaba.better than those.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso by tobsvent: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
All for greed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Sings Asake Organize To Educate The Audience At National Theatre / Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline / BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.