Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) (2380 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours" / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
With this picture, I can't just help but laugh.
The moment you need a picture with your favourite artiste but can't meet him, at least you can sha meet his picture lol.

Re: If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Awon science student, chemical reaction things.
Re: If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by Himmler: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mumu
Re: If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Himmler:
Mumu
You're born sad, and if care is not taken you will die one.

3 Likes

Re: If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by Himmler: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Look in the mirror maybe you're talking about yourself because with the foolishness you just exhibited in your post, I shudder to think of how messed up your life must be
Re: If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Himmler:

Look in the mirror maybe you're talking about yourself because with foolishness you just exhibited in your post, I shudder to think of how messed up your life must be
Your english get as e be
Re: If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by lordraiden(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

oil dey your head bro... Smppl go just dey hate for nothing sm1 having fun with pic he is calling mumu
Re: If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
lordraiden:
oil dey your head bro... Smppl go just dey hate for nothing sm1 having fun with pic he is calling mumu
Leave the nitwit jare bro. He needs happiness.
Re: If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
ehmm, egbon brother lalasticlala if you want to carry this to front page coman carry it God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Gets Engaged To Actor Rotimi (Photos) / Miracle Rocks Versace As He Pictured With Nigerian Air Force. Photos / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Flaunting Her Cleavage At K1 Birthday Dinner. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.