Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom (798 Views)

Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Governor Samuel Ortom has stated that God will surely give Benue people victory over the Fulani herdsmen's invasion and attacks in the state.

He made the prediction at a night vigil last Saturday which was the climax of a seven-day fasting and prayer program for Benue state.

"Arise, Oh God," was the theme of the event which was organized by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Signs and Wonders Mega Parish, Makurdi.

Governor Ortom said God had answered the prayers of the people for peace as the invaders had started retreating with the arrival of operation Ayem Akpatuma in the state.

He called on the church in the state to sustain their prayers irrespective of denomination, stressing that the support of the church and the people in the heat of the attacks was a great encouragement to him.

The Governor charged people of the state to always seek God's direction when they were at crossroads, noting that Benue was already on its way to greatness.

He stated that ranching remained the best solution to farmers and herders clashes in Nigeria and Benue had taken the lead in that regard, adding that with the development, agricultural activities would blossom in the state subsequently.

Earlier in a welcome address, Pastor in charge of RCCG Signs and Wonders Mega Parish, Reverend Aderemi Folasayo said Benue had become a catalyst for the rebirth of Nigeria.

He said man's inhumanity to fellow man was worrisome and appealed to Christians to pray to God to help Nigerians to overcome.

The vigil featured hymn ministrations and praises as well as exaltations and prayers for the first family, as well as the government and people of the state.

Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
at the church

Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by NwaNimo1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ok
Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by Metallurgist: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
when a governor who have achieved nothing in his state and starring at defeat in the polls he resort to using tribal and religious differences to deceived his gullible ppl. as always ppl don't think,

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by Biety: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Don't rely only on prayer.
Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by jieta: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
h
Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by chernest2002: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Someone told me that benue is suffering the law of kama for their contribution to genocide against the igbos.
Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by Castanea(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
That's true! We shall come out victoriously and become politically united and strong enough to lead a major political revolution that will reshape this country.
Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by Castanea(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Metallurgist:
when a governor who have achieved nothing in his state and starring at defeat in the polls he resort to using tribal and religious differences to deceived his gullible ppl. as always ppl don't think,

Good thing is that, you are not from Benue State. We are solidly behind the Governor in resisting Fulani take over of our land.

For now, this is our priority - fighting the battle of life and death. And we don't need anybody to tell us who our enemy is. The Fulani herdsmen who are slaughtering people are our real enemies not Ortom. The era of you Northerners playing a divide-and-rule game on Benue is gone. Now, we are all united in fighting a more vicious devil. You can carry your evil campaign to another place. We are smarter than that. We don't need fake sympathy from our killers. Leave us to tackle our problems. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by princepeter566: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Let me Advice you guys. If two girls fight over you my brother pls choose the one that loses. You can't be dating a female John Cena.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Victory Over Fulani Herdsmen's Attacks - Governor Ortom by anibirelawal(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
So be it by the Mighty Grace of GOD. (Amen)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Nigeria’s Former Army Chief Ihejirika / Imo APC Crisis: Osinbajo’s Meeting With Stakeholders Ends In Deadlock / The Horrendous PTF Fraud: How N 25 Billion Was Stolen Under Buhari’s Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.