Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) (39917 Views)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by eazysally: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2018
I SAW HIM LAST WEEK FRIDAY EVENING WITH HIS CHILD AT OGIGE MARKET WE FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER IN LIVING FAITH CHURCH NSUKKA, WAOWWWW HE WAS A LIVELY MAN, ALWAYS DANCING IN CHURCH OO embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed HIS KILLERS WILL SOON BE CAUGHT BY GOD GRACE, HONESTLY THIS MAN IS GOOD

6 Likes

Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 4:19am On Feb 19, 2018
No human deserve to be murdered in cold blood like this.. as for his killers Karma awaits... trust me it would definitely come one way or the other..

1 Like

Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Afritop(m): 4:28am On Feb 19, 2018
I just dont know what to say to those who have nothing to type but only rest in peace after reading such a sad event
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by ndindiatu: 5:26am On Feb 19, 2018
mosho2good:
This country self....
This morning I gave one small pikin N500 to buy me MTN N400 then should use the remaining N100 to buy biscuits, after 3mims he came back eating biscuit and gave me back N400 and said there's no card.
Please is this child part of the Leaders of Tomorrow
�����‍♂��‍♂��
Cause I don't think so!! �����
I can't st laughing. U for take style do am something that will pain am
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by scobaba: 5:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Though i left UNN 12 years ago, i have visited the school constantly in d last 8 years, the UNN of today doesnt seem capable of this kind of terror. Post Ume exams really assisted in limiting the number of wrong heads who gained admission. These days you see only innocent looking kids between 15-18 gaining admission.

Its sad this happened. Really sad. We are probably back to the UNN of old.

3 Likes

Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 5:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Cadec007:
This cultist are sure miscreants and deluded if they posess such prowess y cant they lift the weight off security forces and fight bokoharam or hunt shekau or even attack the herdsmen........no! They wont do that they find joy killing innocent people.....pure foolishness. If it were Irish mafians or the highly rated italian and russian mafias that were in 9ja i tell you nigeria would be developed because these ones instead of killing innocent ones they would commit high profile killings of corrupt government officials, reduce rate of corruption and increase level of development. But the ones we have here if they are not killing each other they would be causing havoc destabilizing social peace, no agenda at all. #PURE RUBBISH
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2018
This is the shock of my life. So it was Edu truly. Everyone knew this guy, he was always at old carolina hotel at weekends watching football; very energetic, full of life and drives a 2.2 camry. May his murderers know no peace.

RIP bro. Still can't believe it. God!

2 Likes

Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2018
Do these ones even know a day is coming when man will account for all his actions? I think the security in the school should be withdrawn and replaced with military men.
PrettyCrystal:
A security officer at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka - has been gruesomely assassinated by unknown assailants suspected to be cultists. The security personnel simply identified as Chinedu a.k.a Edu - was known for his ruthlessness towards cultists and other criminal elements at the institution.

He was attacked and butchered like an animal by yet-to-be identified attackers who left him dead in the pool of his blood.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/unn-security-officer-gruesomely-assassinated-unknown-men-graphic-photos.html
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2018
Nawaoooh.
See naa. Men dem that year no bring you down na small guys.
This life self.
Rip edu.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Ejyksneh(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Ayezzz, 22
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by shankara7: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2018
scobaba:
Though i left UNN 12 years ago, i have visited the school constantly in d last 8 years, the UNN of today doesnt seem capable of this kind of terror. Post Ume exams really assisted in limiting the number of wrong heads who gained admission. These days you see only innocent looking kids between 15-18 gaining admission.

Its sad this happened. Really sad. We are probably back to the UNN of old.
Oga those innocent looking kids are dangerous o.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by kense88: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2018
chuckjonesautos:
No human deserve to be murdered in cold blood like this.. as for his killers Karma awaits... trust me it would definitely come one way or the other..
what about buhari and Fulani herdsmen.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Ignatio(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2018
Must have really messed with someone. May not even be a cultist. Cultists hardly go after security men.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by franchuks(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2018
decatalyst:
Lord have mercy!

Any cultists caught should face the firing squad! They add no value to the echo system!

Well said. I think you meant "eco"system.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by jeroba1(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2018
Nigeria has lost it all.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by hardbite(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2018
angusakpuogwu:
What a bad news coming from my Alma mater. I know this man real well. We call him JACK back then. Who must have committed this evil.
May God grant his soul eternal rest
Mehn!... Engr Angus it is so sad.
UNN that used to be so quiet, and had "small" cult incidences. imagine Oga edu dead.
This is sad
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by RealGucci: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2018
dats y i keep tp mai self
he should have had those extendos on his waist
and a stun gun
if u are a security personel
watch krav maga only
watch it for 5months
train as well as watching d videos
but most imp
u must have that fire arm.
the day i join police
im shipping everything from abroad
from bullet proof vests
to bullet proof cars
9mm pistols
he thought he was steven seagal who go about beating guys and bursting drug dealers.killers.

have you watched this black hood movie called
Omar's coming
see how he died
like a fowl

anything black hood must always be violence bro

i dont know him.
buh security personel must always have a fire arm.
y ddnt he act mature.
talk to those guys.
i had friends back then
but i neva knew they were cultists cause i relate to them very mature. as long as u got no deals with them.
let them be very simple

1 Like

Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
SVC blood4blood

RETIREDbutnotTIRED

XYX....
spotted
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2018
I knew this guy back in my days as an undergraduate in UNN. He was indeed ruthless, always on top of his job.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by MemphisRaynes: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2018
You can't hunt cultists and not be ruthless, at least we have seen what these cultists are capable of. Tell me how a security personnel privy of this gruesome murder will not be ruthless?

People keep dieing in this blood filled country, with no justice. We are all on our own o! Each murder should teach us to be as careful as possible, but we must not be cowed, else we become unsalvageable.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by DaHrNn(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Wow... Edu has fallen at last.... Been years overcoming this.... Really tough dude with no joy for sh*t... RIP
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Kellz193:

Sharaap I know this guy very well, he's not a cultist. Chai the almighty Edu is gone
R.I.P gallant brother
Taa. Mechiegi onu.. like he would tell u if he joined one.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Must be.herdsmen...

Could be too! maybe he did not allow them graze in the school compound.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Ejyksneh:
Ayezzz, 22
F**** Apache
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2018
lastempero:

Bishop abi d guy own too much kwani.
As a UNN Alumni l know that UNN security is like SARS. Still that don't justify the killing.
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by MarvelOwolanke(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Cadec007:
my brother pls stop being naïve do herdsmen attack just one individual? These guys are not assasins na, they are terrorist. They kill en massé.

You garrit!
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2018
kense88:
what about buhari and Fulani herdsmen.

Like I mentioned Karma is real..
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=R2bees post=65181578]Probably a cultist too.. but hey?? what do I know. UNN cultists no dey smile shaa, na so them kill my guy Emmanuel for Political science.. I pray may the mother of truth burn their coffins.[/quote

Not here on N/L, son...
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2018
R2bees:
Probably a cultist too.. but hey?? what do I know. UNN cultists no dey smile shaa, na so them kill my guy Emmanuel for Political science.. I pray may the mother of truth burn their coffins.

Not here on N/L, son...
Re: UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) by webngnews: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.