Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House (42781 Views)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Dailyhappenings: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
They had 3 strikes from big brother, goodbye to them

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C9-_y3qrm8
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Bishop1monte(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2018
First to comment

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by collinometricx: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
God will punish glo for refusing me my FTC

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by meezynetwork(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
[center][/center]y ok
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by spenca: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by meezynetwork(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
SO?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by dadebayo1(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Byebye grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by IchimokuPilot: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
I am going to see Biggie right away.
This is a gargantuan, hullibalistic and sardonic malaggregation.
Unceremoniously evicting Khloe, the tantalizing hubristic *h*oe early without availing us of the complete arsenal she kitted is tantamount to acrostic misjunduations. .. grin
I hereby issue a five strike warning on Biggie for not allowing us see all the dirty cargoes this Khloe is yet to advertise!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Versatella: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Don't forget to get your PVC, #BacktoDaura2019 loading......

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by hannah55(f): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
will really miss kbrule
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by uchebest2006(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Chaaiiiiiiiii.....!!!! but it can't put anything in my bank account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Ghnaija(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Noted
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Histrings08(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Tz nothing jawe
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by chynabesty: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2018
How this one take make front page na?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by ffome(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Chai
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by youngbelieve(f): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2018
So what should we do!??
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by teckmore(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2018
I like the girl wahala but she no dey chil

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Bishop1monte(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2018
After 3 years of joining nairaland it's my pleasure to congratulate myself for being the first to comment today after a rigorous sociology of punishment and correction test. I am very happy
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Florblu(f): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2018
They should marry each other

The wedding hashtag grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Now he has an opportunity t0 beat her to satisfaction and call the police to come arrest him!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Florblu(f): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Bishop1monte:
After 3 years of joining nairaland it's my pleasure to congratulate myself for being the first to comment today after a rigorous sociology of punishment and correction test. I am very happy

Wakeup dude

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by bestspoke: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Biggie killed the show with 6eviction...No element of craze...no more drama as such

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Vovedoy: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2018
undecided I hate this program
Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2018
hopekings030:

Congrats to all weekend subscriber , we are doing it again today,subscribe now by WhatsApp/call
you no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by MVLOX(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2018
fineguy11:
HISTORY FAVOURS CHELSEA AGAINST BARCA TOMOROW

Na ban dey call u so....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House by Flexherbal(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Seen !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actors Holding Artificial Heads Of Segun Arinze & Moses Armstrong On Set / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / I Don't Like You - Maria Tells Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.