Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. (7607 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by tok2ig(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thanks in advance igwekr93@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Zegun92: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
ogunbayosegun01@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by sirsmall1: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
smalllasisi4u@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by SIRTAYLOR(m): 1:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Realjayman007@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by elmas(m): 2:52am On Feb 23, 2018
gabriel4edeh@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by XownSolutions: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
olegheregina.or@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by sukerefakere(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
F
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by tvcatch15(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Maximus85:
When some of us hear the word importation, we think it's something so serious with tedious processing.

But from your room, you can order, pay and pick up your items or packages here in Lagos. Or better still get the items directly at your house.

I deal in stationary. I import from China. The interesting thing sef is that you can pay in Naira.

It's not hard, very very simple. In fact when I show you how, you will find it hard to believe. E go be like scam.

I've never been scammed but I've wasted enough money in many failed importations.

If you are interested, drop your email address.

If you know you're not going to do anything with the information you are going to get from me, please don't bother dropping your email.

I will start with 10 serious minded people for the first batch.

Let's get it started.

Pls, we don't need critics here. If you know you're a guru in this area, pls kindly allow us do it the way we know.

I will make sure each student import something at the end of the whole thing.

apexdew@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Timdonca: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
timolegend@yahoo.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by durablekudu: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Send to my mail nwankudukingsley@yahoo.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by hadura29(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Gbemijip@gmail.com... thanks
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by ogbs2020love: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
ogbs2020love@yahoo.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
ibraheemfaruq37@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by nathie007: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
nathieay09@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by salms: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
alphasalmsAToutlook.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by LEX4352(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
ogunbowaleolawale4352@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by douchesnozzle(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Kowaski365@gmail.com am interested..
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Champa(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Champaugo@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Mekanus(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Maximus85:
When some of us hear the word importation, we think it's something so serious with tedious processing.

But from your room, you can order, pay and pick up your items or packages here in Lagos. Or better still get the items directly at your house.

I deal in stationary. I import from China. The interesting thing sef is that you can pay in Naira.

It's not hard, very very simple. In fact when I show you how, you will find it hard to believe. E go be like scam.

I've never been scammed but I've wasted enough money in many failed importations.

If you are interested, drop your email address.

If you know you're not going to do anything with the information you are going to get from me, please don't bother dropping your email.

I will start with 10 serious minded people for the first batch.

Let's get it started.

Pls, we don't need critics here. If you know you're a guru in this area, pls kindly allow us do it the way we know.

I will make sure each student import something at the end of the whole thing.
Oga I never receive anything ooo. Emalonic@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by esty57(f): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
eilesanmi57@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Thatcutebayelsa(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
otazi553@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by cryptrader(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Guys stop giving out your email. i dont think this guy is ready to give out anything
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2018
thegoodjoehunt@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by olavic17: 4:18am On Feb 26, 2018
olavic17@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Olaxbolax100: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Olamidebolarinwa045@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by dave0450(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Ojedejidavid@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Pharovo(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2018
ogomuno@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by jefy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
ddahouseofoptimismatgmailcom
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Freelancer247: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
freelancerhope247@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Maximus85(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
cryptrader:
Guys stop giving out your email. i dont think this guy is ready to give out anything

You're a big fool for saying that. Was that why you opened that junk of a thread? Ode oshi.
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Maximus85(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Guys, I don't want to waste my precious time teaching those that won't implement what is being taught. I've sent over 20 emails to those that dropped their email. I intentionally kept quiet to see those that will send me mails asking why the class has not started and I have gotten not even one mail. This is just to show that when something is free, Nigerians hardly ever take it seriously.

Importation from China to Lagos is too easy a process to hide. Wetin dey there?

And to that crypto fool talking trash... I reserve my comment on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

50% Of Biscuit Manufacturers Shut Down In 30 Years — MAN / Introduce Your Game Center Business In Lagos / What Was Your Worst Experience With Our Nigerian Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.