Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. (7594 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Emmanuel1903: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Makindeemmanuel8@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by harlee(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Alisamuel177@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Solese: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2018
solese25@gmail.com .. Waiting
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by ykmotors(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2018
a.kmotorgafar@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by officialbj: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2018
Johnsonbolaji44 @yahoo.com
Thank you!
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by hayzed1090: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Maximus85:
When some of us hear the word importation, we think it's something so serious with tedious processing.

But from your room, you can order, pay and pick up your items or packages here in Lagos. Or better still get the items directly at your house.

I deal in stationary. I import from China. The interesting thing sef is that you can pay in Naira.

It's not hard, very very simple. In fact when I show you how, you will find it hard to believe. E go be like scam.

I've never been scammed but I've wasted enough money in many failed importations.

If you are interested, drop your email address.

If you know you're not going to do anything with the information you are going to get from me, please don't bother dropping your email.

I will start with 10 serious minded people for the first batch.

Let's get it started.

Pls, we don't need critics here. If you know you're a guru in this area, pls kindly allow us do it the way we know.

I will make sure each student import something at the end of the whole thing.

akinpeluazeez33@yahoo.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by ghimoses: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2018
please, I will like to have the information as well. this is my email. ghimoses@outlook.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by eobong: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
phloxessien@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by fredrickz03: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
fredrickz03@yahoo.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Oluwakemitosin: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Dekadet(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
cry
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Dunsinglo: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Maximus85:
When some of us hear the word importation, we think it's something so serious with tedious processing.

But from your room, you can order, pay and pick up your items or packages here in Lagos. Or better still get the items directly at your house.

I deal in stationary. I import from China. The interesting thing sef is that you can pay in Naira.

It's not hard, very very simple. In fact when I show you how, you will find it hard to believe. E go be like scam.

I've never been scammed but I've wasted enough money in many failed importations.

If you know you're not going to do anything with the information you are going to get from me, please don't bother dropping your email.

Let's get it started.

Pls, we don't need critics here. If you know you're a guru in this area, pls kindly allow us do it the way we know.

Dxbitcoin@gmail.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by mrruns: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
I'm interested too:

alldruns1@gmail.com

Thnks
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by Abiola001(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2019
sodiqraheem29@yahoo.com
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by durablekudu: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please house who in this house has done business with LEE WCC that owns china-naija. Com his name is Quain FAN is he genuine please i want to know
Re: Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. by imohii7(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Register today on iShop https://ishopww.com/Home/SignUp to get your own UK & USA personalized address to Shop Online from UK or USA & ship to Nigeria with iShop Worldwide Nigeria

Some of the best online retailers and shopping can be found in the UK, USA, and South Africa. However, most of these retailers will not ship orders overseas. When they do, it can prove to be very expensive, takes too long, or they leave it to you to arrange your own customs clearances when your goods arrive in your Country, which can be tedious and costly. iShop helps reduce the cost of shipping and takes care of Customs clearances and the hassle that goes with it, leaving you to enjoy Shopping Online! Give access to specific items, or parts that are not easily available locally. Keep you up to date with the status of your parcel from receipt at our origin warehouse/s to delivery or handout to you. Ensure your items arrive in good condition, we check your goods and pack them into stronger and safer outer packaging, before dispatch. We will notify you of any current damages allowing you the opportunity to return damaged or incorrect goods. Produce export and import paperwork, eliminating delays due to incorrect documentation. Clear shipments through local customs, saving you time and money.

Offer a personal 'Assisted Purchasing Service'. We can help you locate products, call suppliers and even make the purchase on your behalf, ensuring you get exactly what you want.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ishopdeliveryn/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IshopdeliveryN
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ishopworldwidenigeria
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ishop-worldwide-nigeria/
WhatsApp: 08122006806

Maximus85:

Let's get it started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lafarge Unveils N23bn Power Plant In Ewekoro, Ogun State / Loan Apps Have Put Me Into Longlasting Depression / Making Solar Panels In Nigeria (Pls Four Big Thinkers Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.