Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Cure To Diabetes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure To Diabetes (6620 Views)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / Moringa : The Immune Booster And Cure To Diabetes,typhoid,sickle Cell And Weak E / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Cure To Diabetes by vicgid(m): 4:55am On May 11, 2020
To those saying no permanent solution to diabetes I will not blame you because that is what your doctor told you.
The reason why many doctor can't treat diabetes permanently is because they rely heavily on authodos medicine and those medicine only treat the symptoms of diabetes such as

Vision problem
Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Yeast infection
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Fatigue and Irritability
Tingling etc.

The major causes of diabetes is inability of pancreas secreet/produce insulin or little production of insulin.

When u get to the hospital u be given insulin which can only manage diabetes for some period and after u stop talking it will come back

The insulin produced from chemical can to be compared with the one produced by the pancreas

It is 100% natural medicine that can cure it.

We have the medicine which is �% herbal specially produced to force the pancreas to secreet /produce insulin which evacuate every excess sugar in the blood

I have seen people suffering from diabetes and I always pity them.

As a matter of fact I am not here to market my products notwithstanding, if u need our 100% herbal product that will treat ur diabetes permanently, I mean permanently contact us. 0 8 0 34899997 call/ WhatsApp. If u are first time customer and u stay around Lagos and some part in ogun state I will come an deliver the product to u myself for self confidence

U will surely come back here and testify.

I u really want to reach me please use WhatsApp cos use to be very busy sometimes

Apology if there is any typographical error, I didn't read over again
Re: Cure To Diabetes by 2020Abby: 6:24pm On May 16, 2020
T
Re: Cure To Diabetes by adolphus08(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
herbalfixx:
3 years ago, i used to suffer from the worst diabetes problem...I always had to worry about which foods increase my blood sugar. This resorted to me trying all kinds of meals that were bland and boring.
I was a burden on my family as they had to support me with paying for treatments which had no solution but rather many side effects, and I was terrified my kids would end up with my disease.
Every single day I had to prick my finger to test my blood sugar, then give myself painful insulin shots.
My case was a very STRANGE one because there was nothing I didn’t try.
I tried a lot of things but the pains and all the symptoms were still there until I finally got this solution.
I have decided to help people suffering with this problem...
This product is available on our website
https://herbalfixx.com/order-now/
You can also reach us on 08090721539 or email herbalfixx@gmail.com to get the treatment
With this treatment, it is good bye to diabetes forever!!!

If you really want to help people show them how they can formulate or prepare it.
As long as you are selling it you are really helping yourself.
Any way Nairalanders you can do a Google search for papaya leaves juice and diabetes. Papaya is what we call paw paw locally.
The results are hopeful and are on the same level with some clinical drugs with none of the side effects.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 15 2020 In Nigeria / Please I Need Reviews On Irish Spring Bathe Soap. Harsh On Skin Or NOT? / Lagos Discharges Thirty-one Coronavirus Patients Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.