Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct (728 Views)

Edo PDP Suspends Kassim Afegbua For Anti-Party Activities / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension / PDP Suspends Gamawa Babayo Garba, Deputy National Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct by aminulive: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in Aniocha North local government area of Delta state has suspended Hon. Ndudi Elumelu alongside 5 other party chieftains from gross misconduct and Indiscipline.

Below is a statement obtained by PoliticsNGR, signed by Julius Egoh, secretary of the party in Aniocha North;

"Arising from an enlarged Exco meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Aniocha North Chapter, on Friday 16th February 2018, at the Party’s Secretariat in Issele-Uku, the following under listed members of the party are hereby suspended indefinitely from the Party in the area: Hon. Ndudi Elumelu, Barr. Kress Njiokwuemeni, Hon. Chuks Oseme, Mr. Michael Osuoza, Chief Emma Eboh, and Mr. Kaikene Okolie.

The decision was unanimously reached after taking a cursory look at the undisciplined and gross misconduct of the above persons, which are inimical to the peace and progress of the party in Aniocha North Local Government Area.

The indefinite suspension of the above persons takes immediate effect from this day, 18th February, 2018, to act as deterrent to uncultured elements within the party, who may want to cause crisis at any given opportunity for personal interests. For the avoidance of doubts, the party in the area will no longer condone any form of indiscipline and unruly behaviour of some members, no matter their political status."

https://politicsngr.com/pdp-suspends-elumelu-chieftains-gross-misconduct-details/
cc: lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct by bishopkay: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Truth be told, the PDP led by the incompetent thieving Fool from Anioma; Gov. Okowa in Delta state, are a crop of brain dead people with no further political relevance than band wagon politics.

Delta needs to be free... I'm currently here and I can't but SMH at the situation of things on ground here. Delta youths please rise above 5k tips to steal ballot boxes! These people are playing with your future!

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct by LessNoise: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2018
bishopkay:
Truth be told, the PDP led by the incompetent thieving Fool from Anioma; Gov. Okowa in Delta state, are a crop of brain dead people with no further political relevance than band wagon politics.

Delta needs to be free... I'm currently here and I can't but SMH at the situation of things on ground here. Delta youths please rise above 5k tips to steal ballot boxes! These people are playing with your future!

They never listen

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct by GavelSlam: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Delta state would never learn.
Re: PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct by agwom(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2018
undecided
Re: PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct by omenkaLives(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Hardly care what happens to the killer party and her supporters. Just here to see if those gargoyles wannkk on this thread like they did when some nonentities "suspended" El Rufai from APC.

I recall they choked their shrunken phalluses for as long as five pages. wink
Re: PDP Suspends Elumelu, Other Chieftains For Gross Misconduct by Neminc: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2018
I don't give a damn about them all. It's the same gang of corrupt thieves

(1) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Senators Face One Year  Suspension / Caption This Photo / Counsel Exposes APC Interference In Metuh's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.