Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (86846 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by marvin904(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
LecciGucci:

lolz, i do watch series too same as bbn same as soundcity same as suparsports. depending on whats going on on the different channels during my spare time. i check all ht channels and pick my choice.
eg, u cant expect me to wacth soundcity or bbn or soundcity wen EPL is ongoin. so thats just it, its not bbn bbn bbn always

yours is different.. am talking about die hard fan's they are sorry to say jobless set of Peep's I know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
ibservers:
And this is what our children are expected to watch....

if you child/children are underage n they are privileged to watch bbn under ur watch it only proves how irresponsible you are,,the program is rated R18 ,,google the meaning.
besides you can block the channel ..via parental control.
if the program is not educative ,,tune to educative channels ,,if their is non ,stop subscribing go buy educational cds for your kids to watch ... as long as you av choices no complains.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by XtraTochi: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
LIES there was no sex. This senseless bloggers
Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by sorry1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
okoliexpress:
You were not advicing anybody you were being judgemental. And you are an idiot for being so cos I know you do more morally deprived things.numbskull
your stupidity is irritating.
Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by Mankitbod(m): 3:00am On Feb 20, 2018
see

Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by LecciGucci: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
marvin904:

yours is different..
am talking about die hard fan's
they are sorry to say jobless set of Peep's I know
yu r right
Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by Magicdon(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2018
where is the video pls
Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by Magicdon(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2018
where is the video pls

ceometromedia:
BBNaija’s Miracle and Nina, who seem to now be getting really comfortable exploring each other’s bodies deeply and passionately were again at it last night.

Recall the pair, just a day earlier had been caught on camera having sex, well, it seems, things only just started as last night, Nina was seen on top of Miracle, as they engaged in sexual activities.

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-photos-bbnaija-housemates-miracle-nina-sex/

Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by Nobody: 7:52am On May 31, 2019
My niece rates this job very excellent =) grin
Re: BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again by Mazigabriel(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is BBNAIJA a sex scene or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / Movie Stars Who Died During Production / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.