Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) (46115 Views)

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Accident Scene That Took The Life Of Kelechi Iheanacho Personal Assistant / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Hahnemann: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Like Princess Diana survived in the Mercedes crash in France?

Who is princess Diana
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hahnemann:

Who is princess Diana

Chisos....see jamb question grin

That, kind Sir, is your self assigned task of the day.
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by ignis: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Club Road is quite good with light to moderate traffic most of the time; I strongly suspect drink and high speed were likely contributions to the accident.
Exactly, Club road is one of the best roads in Kano state. I was at the scene of the accident today close to the round about. I guess the round about contributed to the accident.
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
ignis:

Exactly, Club road is one of the best roads in Kano state. I was at the scene of the accident today close to the round about. I guess the round about contributed to the accident.
That is why I say bad roads is not the major cause of accidents worldwide, overspeeding is..people like princess Diana and Paul walker died on very good roads..
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
ignis:

I really couldn't imagine anything wrong with the roundabout except if a driver was over speeding and unable to navigate round it; however, you may have a more clearer interpretation of the unfortunate even since you were actually at the scene.
Re: The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) by ignis: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

That is why I say bad roads is not the major cause of accidents worldwide, overspeeding is..people like princess Diana and Paul walker died on very good roads..
Sometimes good roads leads to temptation of over speeding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore / "Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko / Pictures Of The Nigerian Team From 1994 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.