Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,208 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail (1458 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by three: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
When you try to hard to work for your money

I can just see "I go far above and beyond the call of duty in delivering my tasks" on his CV.

grin grin grin

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by luvinhubby(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Reno Omokri rightly described Kayode Ogundaimisi as a serial LIAR.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by PointB: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Savage! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by dizon: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
When lying has become second nature so much so that you no longer think before lying again. Kayode ogundamisi and his fellow propagandists that packaged and sold this disaster of a government to Nigerians should just shut up and hide their heads in shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by anibi9674: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
can't we just catch this man and stone him to death.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by omenkaLives(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
luvinhubby:
Reno Omokri rightly described Kayode Ogundaimisi as a serial LIAR.
The same Reno O'mockery that stole someone else's name to peddle propaganda on twitter.

The same Reno O'mockery that posted pictures of roads in Yaounde Cameroon as roads built by his principal?

The same Reno O'mockery that posted pictures of houses and other projects built by Kano State government as his principal's?

Same Reno that was busted on all these three occasions and couldn't even muster a reply?

Characters like O'mockery are reverenced only by people of your kind and from your region, and it is not a bit surprising at all!

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by FarahAideed: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
I laughed when they said the Lady designed the open source carbonix volanti airframe used for the TsaGumi...I said this is for gullible Nigerians and not aviation enthusiast like myself ....God punish Buharis gang of liars

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by Paperwhite(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Once affected by the contagious APC lying gene the effect is just continuous.You must keep lying or lie till you never know when you lie to cover another lie.*Spits*

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by luvinhubby(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
The same Reno O'mockery that stole someone else's name to peddle propaganda on twitter.

The same Reno O'mockery that posted pictures of roads in Yaounde Cameroon as roads built by his principal?

The same Reno O'mockery that posted pictures of houses and other projects built by Kano State government as his principal's?

Same Reno that was busted on all these three occasions and couldn't even muster a reply?

Characters like O'mockery are reverenced only by people of your kind and from your region, and it is not a bit surprising at all!

If you are observant, you would have realised i do not respond to your posts or mentions, just do not like associating with bitter people.

Did this to let you know.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by AZeD1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
In my opinion it's a case of ignorance rather than lying.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by omenkaLives(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
luvinhubby:

If you are observant, you would have realised i do not respond to your posts or mentions, just do not like associating with bitter people.

Did this to let you know.
Look who's talking about bitter when you've been the bitter since your god got evicted from Abuja in 2015.

You probably are very excited I even mentioned you as you're aware how much I ignore your brothers who's only aim on the forum daily is looking for ways to secure my attention.

Don't get used to it though because I gave you a bit of it just to let you see what a repugnant hypocrit you are.

Bye. There's a customer at the door. Go tend to them.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by cleatoris: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
AZeD1:
Ignorance is the least of Kayode Ogundamisi's problems. The guy is the worst form of sycophant and hypocrite you can ever find.
He does everything to please not only Buhari but his Fulani masters that pay his London rent.
He was a "friend" on Facebook. You need to see how he shamelessly praises anything Fulani...including the terror herdsmen, whose activities he never dared to condemn even when they attacked and killed some farmers in his village in Ondo State. I always called him out until he got tired and blocked me.

Trust me, these crop of pseudointellectual "omo ales" are in their tens of thousands from the South West. They, not the Fulani, are the greatest threat against the advancement of Yoruba and southern Nigeria interests. They are worse than Afonja their ancestor. They have sold their integrity, birthright and heritage to the Fulani's for a few crumbs of kilishi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by Jokerman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:

Why are you more of a tribalist these days

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by UduMgbo1: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Look who's talking about bitter when you've been the bitter since your god got evicted from Abuja in 2015.

You probably are very excited I even mentioned you as you're aware how much I ignore your brothers who's only aim on the forum daily is looking for ways to secure my attention.

Don't get used to it though because I gave you a bit of it just to let you see what a repugnant hypocrit you are.

Bye. There's a customer at the door. Go tend to them.
[/s]
old junkies everywhere behaving like a kid
grow up dude

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by UduMgbo1: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by enemmo(f): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
AZeD1:

Exactly

Since he didn't associate it with the Government.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by omenkaLives(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jokerman:

Why are you more of a tribalist these days
Here you were mr preacher.

Jokerman:
We Yoruba Muslims don't agree with the doctor...

Why didn't u bring this up during Jonathan's govt??

Enemy of the Zoo

You people have one character in common with FFK which explains why you love him so much: you can never swallow the pills you administer to others.

What a crying pity .

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by UduMgbo1: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Here you were mr preacher.

You people have one character in common with FFK which explains why you love him so much: you can never swallow the pills you administer to others.

What a crying pity .
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense
you have no shame
why are you Always against people fighting against fulani herdsmen?
why are you supporting fulani herdsmen against your people just because Buhari is a fulani?
Omenkalives change your ways

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by dunkem21(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
This must be very painful grin ..

Just like when Reinhard Bonnke shouted that APC used his crusade pictures as campaign cheesy

Liars undecided

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by Ikwokrikwo: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
IPOB destroying Afonja as usual

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by anibirelawal(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Wetin sef, person no fit LIE in peace again
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail by Vikkie14: 1:56am On Feb 20, 2018
omenkaLives:

Go and watch the moon.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

#ekitidecides: Olusola Wins Fayemi In His Polling unit / Kwara Governor's Aide Refuses To Leave APC, Resigns Job / Open Letter By General Adeyinka To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu: Alarmist Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.