Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why I Want To Take Over From Buhari – Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Take Over From Buhari – Lamido (421 Views)

Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Take Over From Buhari – Lamido by kcmichael: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sule Lamido, former Governor of Jigawa State and Peoples Democratic Party presidential aspirant has given reasons why he want to become Nigeria’s next President.

Lamido said his decision to contest for presidency was to restore vision of PDP founding fathers and to ensure unity, justice, equity and fair play in the polity.

He spoke in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital while soliciting for support of PDP members.

“There is so much wisdom, capacity, dexterity and goodwill in PDP”, he said.

“So, I am here as your brother, fellow party man, and a friend to engage you, and declare that, I have made the decision to offer myself to serve the country, which we have called our own.

“So, if you find me worthy of your trust and mandate, together we will restore unity, equity, justice and fair play in Nigeria.

“My aspiration is not desperation and it is only your support that can guarantee my success story in 2019.’’

Re: Why I Want To Take Over From Buhari – Lamido by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sir, support Buhari, so Igbo Presidency can come in 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Can Stop President Buhari’s Reelection - Ondo State Governor Insists / How Long Will Discos Continue To Fleece On The Masses?- Fashola Wetin Dey Happin / Minister Of Health, Adewole Should Have Resigned After Buhari Insulted Him – Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.