Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe (2552 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2010
Now I see friendship made in heaven, or should I say friendship built on one common enemy.

As they say your enemies enemy is your friend.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has arrived in Zimbabwe, despite protests by the MDC party of Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai.

The MDC has called Mr Ahmadinejad a "war-monger, a trampler of human rights [and] an executioner".

It has also expressed concern that the visit could affect an attempt to improve relations with the West.

Mr Ahmadinejad was invited by President Robert Mugabe, who has been hit by Western sanctions.

Mr Tsvangirai was due to visit Europe for talks this week on getting the sanctions lifted but his trip was delayed by the volcanic ash flight ban.

'Banana republic'

Mr Ahmadinejad is due to open a trade fair in the second city Bulawayo on Friday, which the MDC compared to "inviting a mosquito to cure malaria".

"Hob-nobbing with dubious political leaders confirms stereotypes that we are a banana republic," says the hard-hitting statement from the Movement for Democratic Change.

Iran is under a range of UN diplomatic and trade sanctions aimed at stopping it enriching uranium. Iran denies it is planning to make a nuclear weapon.

Zimbabwe is believed to have uranium deposits in the north of the country, but as yet but no exploration contracts have been awarded and the size of the deposits are unknown, according to the Reuters news agency.

Mr Ahmadinejad's government has faced widespread protests in Iran following his disputed re-election in 2009.

However, Foreign Affairs Minister Simbarashe Mumbengegwi, an ally of President Mugabe, said Zimbabwe would benefit from the trip by signing several trade and co-operation agreements with the oil-rich nation.

And the state-owned The Herald newspaper has argued the Iranian president's visit is an effort to strengthen ties between countries targeted by the West.

Western countries have labelled Iran part of an "axis of evil" and Zimbabwe a pariah state, says the paper.

"The West's neo-colonial agenda should only make us stronger," it added.

After Zimbabwe, Mr Ahmadinejad is due to visit Uganda, where oil has recently been discovered.

The MDC joined a power-sharing government in 2009 in an attempt to revive the ruined economy.

Since the European Union and the US imposed a travel ban and assets freeze on Mr Mugabe and his close allies, he has tried to improve relations with other nations, such as China and Malaysia.

Mr Mugabe previously tried to portray the MDC as a stooge of the former colonial power, the UK.

He has criticised it recently for failing to get the sanctions on him lifted.

They were imposed after the US and the EU accused Mr Mugabe of rigging elections.

He says they were really a punishment for his policy of seizing land from white farmers.

Am starting to strongly believe it when Mugabe calls the MDC "a stooge of the former colonial power". What is wrong with having ties with Iran if it would benefit Zimbabwe economically. I wonder why Mugabe shared power with Tsvangirai, he should lock the guy up.

China despite its place in the security council still does business with Iran as long as it is beneficial, while Tsvangirai would not have Iran just because the west says so.

I think Mugabe should just kick the guy out. Let him go back to the streets.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by montelik(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
How in heavens name do you think sanctions will be lifted from Zimbabwe if Mugabe is inviting and hob-nobbing with Ahmadinejad. So you expect the U.S and U.K to lift sanctions while Mugabe is busy associating the country with Iran. If anything this association can only tighten the sanctions placed on the country. While Mugabe is only thinking of himself and trying to consolidate his power, the MDC is clearly thinking about the entire country. What Mugabe is doing is the surest way to ensure more sanctions which ultimately hurt the Zimbabwean people most.

And what do you mean Mugabe should have locked up Tsvangirai. For what offence? Daring to lead opposition to Mugabe's policies or for daring to contest against him a general election? undecided
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Horus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2010

President Robert Mugabe and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at Harare International Airport, April 22, 2010.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2010
Yeah , you know that saying that goes like this, 'birds of the same feather, '

They are both lunatics and deserve to be in each other's company.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by presido1: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2010
frosbel:

They are both lunatics and deserve to be in each other's company.
And they are so whatz your problem.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by otawa: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2010
How in heavens name do you think sanctions will be lifted from Zimbabwe if Mugabe is inviting and hob-nobbing with Ahmadinejad. So you expect the U.S and U.K to lift sanctions while Mugabe is busy associating the country with Iran.

sanction works because of the old 'divide and rule' tactics.

when shall we learn and face our future squarely.

Nobody can dictate to Zimbabwean who there friends should be.

Thank God we still have China, Russia, Iran.

Only a fool will believe a slave master ever change, they only modernise their slavery style.

More than 100 years of WEST in African, where is the result? They still keep milking us dry and blame us for it.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
montelik:

How in heavens name do you think sanctions will be lifted from Zimbabwe if Mugabe is inviting and hob-nobbing with Ahmadinejad. So you expect the U.S and U.K to lift sanctions while Mugabe is busy associating the country with Iran. If anything this association can only tighten the sanctions placed on the country. While Mugabe is only thinking of himself and trying to consolidate his power, the MDC is clearly thinking about the entire country. What Mugabe is doing is the surest way to ensure more sanctions which ultimately hurt the Zimbabwean people most.

And what do you mean Mugabe should have locked up Tsvangirai. For what offence? Daring to lead opposition to Mugabe's policies or for daring to contest against him a general election? undecided

You sound pro west yourself anything they do to you is okay as long as its the west that orders it.

How is MDC thinking about the country if all it would do is adhere to the west policies without a good consideration if it is right for the ordinary Zimbabwean or not.

Have you ever asked yourself why sanctions is been placed on Iran, don't come and tell me its because they want to acquire nuclear weapons, otherwise you would be pointing out your misinformation.

If Iran could bring its technological know how, to help the black Zimbabwean farmer to grow better crops that could be sold not only to Europe but to Asia and the Middle East, for a supply of Uranium to develop its power nuclear plant, tell me what is wrong with that, such that you and the MDC has to condemn the move just because the west says so and you would rather use the same propaganda that Mugabe wants to consolidate power.

We now know that the only thing that would demonstrate to you and your fellow members in the MDC that Mugabe wants to relinquish power is only if he gives back lands to white farmers and invite the British to come help him run Zimbabwe. "That is why the man said, Zimbabwe for Zimbabweans." Any white farmer that adheres to the rules and regulation of Zimbabwe would definitely be on his land.

I said he should lock Tsvangirai up if all he would do is stand against anything that is good for the ordinary Zimbabwean just because it does not tally with the request of the west, there is no higher treason than that.

And like Otawa said:

otawa:

sanction works because of the old 'divide and rule' tactics.

Only a fool will believe a slave master ever change, they only modernise their slavery style.

More than 100 years of WEST in African, where is the result? They still keep milking us dry and blame us for it.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
Some people here are just total DUNCES .

How on earth pallying with a confirmed terrorist enabler and holocaust denier helps the cause of Zimbabwe is beyond me.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2010
frosbel:

Some people here are just total DUNCES .
How on earth pallying with a confirmed terrorist enabler and holocaust denier helps the cause of Zimbabwe is beyond me.

Could you point us to written statements or speeches that confirms your accussation? Mr. Wits.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2010
@Ikomi
That he denied holocaust at a meeting of nations that led to several delegates from the EU walking out? Well, he claimed the holocaust is an exaggeration, that in itself is a form of denial.

As per your enabling terrorist, I think you should find out who trains, arms and allows Hama to proliferate outside Israel and palastine. I think you should look up some of the reported [alleged] reasons why their leader was killed in Dubai. I think time and time again, Iran will come up on these issues.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

@Ikomi
That he denied holocaust at a meeting of nations that led to several delegates from the EU walking out? Well, he claimed the holocaust is an exaggeration, that in itself is a form of denial.

As per your enabling terrorist, I think you should find out who trains, arms and allows Hama to proliferate outside Israel and palastine. I think you should look up some of the reported [alleged] reasons why their leader was killed in Dubai. I think time and time again, Iran will come up on these issues.

Stop trying to summarise what you know little about. It wont even pass for work of fiction.

What the man has repeatedly asked is why the Palestinians should pay for crimes committed by the west(i.e Germany).

How many nations in the world has stopped doing business with the actual perpetrators of the genocide, but you will rather slaughter those who ask questions about the genocide. Iranians only want a power plant to boost their economy and be the super power they have always wanted to be, and they have a right to, while the Zibabweans want a true independent not the partial Independence that your kind and the MDC would prefer.

If the Israelites killed anyone in Dubai, by impersonating the nations that they call their allies(e.g Britain and France) what has Iran got to do with that.

Am sure you would come back now and tell me that Iran should be blamed for Israelis refusal to freeze settlement in the west bank (an issue that has caused serious face off between Israel, EU and America) in other for peace talks to progress in the middle east now that Hamas and Hezbollah have totally seized fire awaiting green lights from Natanyahu and his fellow hard liners.

Infact blame Iran for the fact that you listen to propaganda rather seek out facts.

Whats the song again, "bomb, bomb, bomb Iran."
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ikomi,

I am not willing to engage in lengthy debate. No vex, I will make it sharp sharp.

Iran's president did give comments that will suggest he is denying Holocaust. That I am sure off.

It is widely reported that Hamas get easy access with areas where Iran have control over, be it politically or geographically. Again, this have been mentioned before - Also, the US have cited this in their intelligence reports that end up in the public domain. I am guessing you will claim this is the propaganda am falling for.

I personally stay away from this as it will never be ending, but in relation to your original statement as per what Frosbel said, I am certain he [Iran's president] did say those things. smiley

Oh I forget to add, the reason I mentioned the killing in Dubai is that Hama's chief was allegedly reported to be tricked into buying arms from Iran etc. My point is that, if you dig deep it is clear to see that Iran are most likely supporting hamas. I think that is the point I was trying to pass across that you may have missed.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

I think that is the point I was trying to pass across that you may have missed.

No, you weren't passing points, you were handing out propaganda's.

ElRazur:

I am not willing to engage in lengthy debate. No vex, I will make it sharp sharp.

A sign of misinformation and not having a strong knowledge of the issue.

ElRazur:

Iran's president did give comments that will suggest he is denying Holocaust. That I am sure off.

"That will suggest". ElRazur if you were alive in the days of Jesus, am sure you would agree with the Pharisees that he was given comments that will suggest blasphemy, as so, Crucifixion would have been justified. You expose yourself the more.

Look ElRazur next time always try to get a balanced view of issues, don't read from one side and draw conclusions, when you are confused go back to history at least event till present would always tell you who is lying and who is not.

Most gruesome crimes against humanity has been committed by this same people who would want to make you see them as saints of the present time.

From Slavery to Genocide from Genocide to modern day compulsive poverty.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2010
How am I trying to pass propaganda? For saying I heard comments from Ahmadenjaid that suggest or could be interpreted as holocaust denial?  shocked

Again my not wanting to engage in a lengthy debate over issues of middle east/Iran/Israel/US is a sign of misinformation and lack of knowledge. undecided Far from it, I just can't be tied down as these sort of debates never go away - something you appeared to have started already, by refusing to see where am coming from and claiming I know nothing about the issue at hand. Okay sir. You see, it will just go on and on, hence why I wan cut am short and sharp sharp.

You said I should use a balanced view right? I think you will find that it is what I am doing exactly. The phrase "that will suggest. . . " is nothing but a summery of what I heard and how I perceive things.

I will not use a phrase like "this proves that" etc as it from what I heard him say and based on my analysis, I am of the belief that what Iran's president did say can be seen as Holocaust denial, however given the fact that their are history and what not all attached to it, hence why I resulted to using phrase like "this will suggest". It is my view and to be frank, my view only. It is not a representation of what others think. smiley

Anyway Ikomi, before we lose it, I think you will find that there is a link between Iran and Hamas, and Iran's president and the denial of holocaust.  smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

How am I trying to pass propaganda? For saying I heard comments from Ahmadenjaid that suggest or could be interpreted as holocaust denial?  shocked

Well dear ElRazur if its not a Propaganda except he said it to you in private, can you point us to a link where he actually said things that suggests what you claim. Or post us the personal letter which he wrote to you that suggests what you claim.

ElRazur:

Anyway Ikomi, before we lose it, I think you will find that there is a link between Iran and Hamas, and Iran's president and the denial of holocaust.  smiley

Well if you say so, what has the denial of Holocaust(which is not true) or support of Hamas(which can not be prooved beyond the fact that Hamas use bombs made in Iran, as Congolese rebels use weapons made in America to terrorise villages and despoil women), got to do with the benefit of trade to Zimbabwe?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
From the top of my head, listen to his infamous speech that led to several delegates from the EU walking out at a recent meet. smiley

Again, area 56 never officially existed, but it is there for all to see. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

From the top of my head, listen to his infamous speech that led to several delegates from the EU walking out at a recent meet. smiley

Now that is laughable. No wonder you have a smiley on.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2010
The problem here is that you just look for a reason to dismiss anything I post.

The meeting I was talking about was the UN meeting, and you wonder why I try not to get into these sort of debates. Nah wah o.

Anyway, here is a quote from those who watched the speech he gave.

http://www.iranholocaustdenial.com/statements/ahmadinejad-most-dangerous-anti-semite.htm

The President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, addressed the General Assembly of the United Nations today, invoking classic anti-Semitic imagery and blaming much of the world’s problems on the United States and Israel. Rabbi Marvin Hier, Founder and Dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center who watched the speech said:

“Listening to his words from the rostrum of the United Nations and the applause at its conclusion - I thought I was watching the reincarnation of a young Hitler addressing the Reichstag to the thunderous applause of his followers.  Ahmadinejad is unquestionably the world’s most notorious anti-Semite, repeating the mantras that Zionists dominate the financial centers and force political leaders to agree with them in order to obtain their financial and media support."

"It is inconceivable to me that 65 years after the Holocaust, seven former US Secretaries of State, and some prominent religious leaders are falling all over themselves to have a dialogue with a man who unabashedly calls for the destruction of Israel and believes Auschwitz was a myth,” Hier concluded.

Here is another one from 2005 - Taken from the BBC website, but I am guessing you will dismiss this one too?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4527142.stm

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has courted further controversy by explicitly calling the Nazi Holocaust of European Jewry a "myth".

"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets," he said.

On live TV, he called for Europe or North America - even Alaska - to host a Jewish state, not the Middle East.

I suppose it is time you should perhaps take your own advice and try to be balance in your approach? Just a thought. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
Just for good measures, here is another denial from 2009. I suppose it is all propaganda and not ashred of truth in it right?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8264111.stm

The Iranian president's latest denial of the Nazi Holocaust has drawn strong condemnation from Western powers.

Speaking in the capital, Tehran, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the Holocaust was "a lie based on an unprovable and mythical claim".

Germany said the comments were a "disgrace to his country" while the US said they would "isolate Iran further".

Mr Ahmadinejad made the remarks at an annual rally where opposition supporters clashed with police.

Reformists, who have been banned from holding demonstrations since disputed presidential elections in June, defied warnings not to use the pro-Palestinian Quds (Jerusalem) Day marches to stage protests.

Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

The problem here is that you just look for a reason to dismiss anything I post.

Nooooo the problem here is that you are one of those that justifies the biblical saying "eyes that cannot see".

All your links are interpretations from same people who would want you to believe what they tell you.

Let me help you, did you see Ahmadinejad on Larrry King where he clearly explained himself?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
Whether he expresses himself on Larry king or not, do not rule out or erases the record of what he said. Again, I refer back to what I saw him say on tv at the UN gathering, it amounts to denial of the holocaust. This is backed up by the links I posted too.

It is funny how you are quick to claim the Western media is biased - indirectly off course - but then, try to use the same western media to exonerate him. How does that work?

Seriously, are you denying that he was on record denying the holocaust?  shocked

smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by montelik(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
@ Ikomi.I think in a realm of reality. It doesn't matter whether I like or hate Western foreign policy. Foreign policy is one area where I believe that one can afford to adopt blind ideology, unless one has the luxuries to do so (e.g strong army, strong strategic alliances, international stature and recognition, strong economy e.t.c). Zimbabwe is not a country in a position to do so.The fact is that Zimbabwe is presently no thanks to Mugabe under a regime of harmful sanctions. Their attempts to associate with Ahmedinijad are only to going to make the situation worse. Also you criticize the MDC and Tsvangirai as being "stooges" rather than attempting to understand the legitimacy of their concerns, which is not fair.

How can you lock someone up because they oppose policies that leadership believe is in the best interest of the people. Is that a democracy or a monarchy
Tell me should any Nigerian who disagrees with Dora Akinyuli program to rebrand Nigeria be arrested, since government believes it is the best interest of the people. Should all the Senators and leaders who opposed OBJ attempts to alter the constitution int he best interest of Nigerians have been arrested. In case you don't know Tsvangirai is not a Mugabe appointee who can be hired & fired just like that. He was put in his position by a significant amount of Zimbawean people, so Mugabe can not claim to be the only voice of the people. Whether you agree with him or not, a siginificant number of Zimbabweans did, hence why they voted for him.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

It is funny how you are quick to claim the Western media is biased - indirectly off course - but then, try to use the same western media to exonerate him. How does that work?

He had to come out on Larry King when he attended the UN summit last year, since all you, BBC and others would do is paint him in bad light.

He never denied the Holocaust. I have told you to post us a speech directly from Ahmadinejad where he denied the Holocaust, not some cynical modified interpretation of events for people who believe all they read, but would discount what is actually said.

montelik:

In case you don't know Tsvangirai is not a Mugabe appointee who can be hired & fired just like that. He was put in his position by a significant amount of Zimbawean people, so Mugabe can not claim to be the only voice of the people. Whether you agree with him or not, a siginificant number of Zimbabweans did, hence why they voted for him.

Get your facts right, Tsvangirai lost in the second round of elections. He didn't run cause he knew he was going to loose period.

That he has the support of a few Zimbabweans does not mean he can joke with the trust they've placed in him by denying Zimbabweans opportunity of pallying with well meaning allies, in other to sell the nation to their colonial masters. I repeat that is  treason at its best.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ikomi:

He had to come out on Larry King when he attended the UN summit last year, since all you, BBC and others would do is paint him in bad light.

He never denied the Holocaust. I have told you to post us a speech directly from Ahmadinejad where he denied the Holocaust.

He never denied the Holocaust. I have told you to post us a speech directly from Ahmadinejad where he denied the Holocaust.

You are getting ridiculous now. His statements on the link provided showed he denied it. Going on LKL means nothing, it do not change the past or what was on record.

Again, what is the difference between the BBC and CNN? Here is a little clue, Western media and as such not much difference between then. To keep claiming he never denied it is just not true. His very statements denying this horrible even are there in the link I provided for all to see. But I guess you have a selective sight. smiley

You cannot claim the western media is biased, then use the same western media to defend him. It makes no sense and it is one of those things you are not been objective about. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

You are getting ridiculous now. His statements on the link provided showed he denied it. Going on LKL means nothing, it do not change the past or what was on record.

Again, what is the difference between the BBC and CNN? Here is a little clue, Western media and as such not much difference between then. To keep claiming he never denied it is just not true. His very statements denying this horrible even are there in the link I provided for all to see. But I guess you have a selective sight. smiley

You cannot claim the western media is biased, then use the same western media to defend him. It makes no sense and it is one of those things you are not been objective about. smiley

Using Larry King am trying to point out to you one of those very rare moments when western media tried to set the records straight, when it comes to issues involving Iran and the middle east. Prof. Ahmadinejad was invited to Larry King Live to explain himself, which he did clearly in front of Larry King who is himself a Jew.

Just like when Mugabe was given one of those rare moments on Amanpour. Amanpour was taken aback when she asked about Land redistribution and elections in Zimbabwe and Mugabe told her about the Lancaster agreement and pointed out the florida election, she quickly jumped to the next question.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
Dude I get tired quickly with bickering back and fourth. He denied holocaust and when pressed in interviews with western media he result to saying something else. Basically, in all the question thrown at him with regards to denying holocaust, he is yet to categorically say he didn't. However, he goes to say the same tired lines "why are the death of the Jews more important" or something along those lines. That is not answering the question.

What he said was printed exactly as he said them on the BBC news archive, but as you have shown, you are very selective when it comes to dealing with matters head on.

It is clear he would say anything to cling to power and rally support amongst his people back in Iran, but when pressed outside Iran he claims to be saying something else. This pattern have been tried over and over again, and quite frankly, it is a joke.

Again, I still find it hypocritical of you to slam the Western media, then use the same media to defend him. How does that work? Jeez, you can't eat your cake and have it back. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

Dude I get tired quickly with bickering back and fourth. He denied holocaust and when pressed in interviews with western media he result to saying something else. Basically, in all the question thrown at him with regards to denying holocaust, he is yet to categorically say he didn't. However, he goes to say the same tired lines "why are the death of the Jews more important" or something along those lines. That is not answering the question.

What he said was printed exactly as he said them on the BBC news archive, but as you have shown, you are very selective when it comes to dealing with matters head on.

It is clear he would say anything to cling to power and rally support amongst his people back in Iran, but when pressed outside Iran he claims to be saying something else. This pattern have been tried over and over again, and quite frankly, it is a joke.

Again, I still find it hypocritical of you to slam the Western media, then use the same media to defend him. How does that work? Jeez, you can't eat your cake and have it back.

ElRazur you are not sure of these things. Now if a man asks why is the death of Jews more important than that of black africans, is it a wrong question?

Many africans died during slave trade. But that is not a denial that Jews or Africans died. As the west would want to paint it for you.

Now your talking. What the man has always asked is why the death of Jews is more important than that of Palestians, and if we are been honest as the EU and America are starting to see sence in the question, I sincerly dont see anything wrong with the question. But to say he denied the holocaust is an outright lie, he never did.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2010
He has always actually said that genocide in all forms should not be allowed again be it by Germans against Jews, or by Jews against Palestinians.

What in the world is wrong with that?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ikomi:

ElRazur you are not sure of these things. Now if a man asks why is the death of Jews more important than that of black africans, is it a wrong question?

Many africans died during slave trade. But that is not a denial that Jews or Africans died. As the west would want to paint it for you.

Now your talking. What the man has always asked is why the death of Jews is more important than that of Palestians, and if we are been honest as the EU and America are starting to see sence in the question, I sincerly dont see anything wrong with the question. But to say he denied the holocaust is an outright lie, he never did.

Dude, quit trying to patronise me to be honest.

Jews were murdered because of who they are. Basically, they were victims of genocide. Those who died in World wars like Ahmadinajad likes to refer to were victims of war. Dying as a result of war and deliberating killing people for the fact they are Jews are two different things, but since you are very selective, I expect this to go over your head.

Again you are moving the goal post. The point remains he denied the holocaust a few times and when he is questioned about it, he result to saying something else like you are doing right now.

I am not willing to be drawn into extensive debate, but focus on my original points that you are trying to say ain't true. So far, I have posted links that backs up what I said all along - that he denied the holocaust - but all you have done is make some hypocritical statement to defend your view point. Perhaps you should start providing some proofs to back up your statement like I have done? Just a thought.

I am tired of you illogical thoughts, so as a result, I am leaving you with a video where Iran's president denied the holocaust. This was shot in iran and well transcribed. From the video at about 3mins or so in to the video, he claimed the holocaust was planned and it was all false.  How that is not denying holocaust is beyond me.

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/361/2247.htm
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ikomi:

He has always actually said that genocide in all forms should not be allowed again be it by Germans against Jews, or by Jews against Palestinians.

What in the world is wrong with that?

Dude. Stick to the point. He denied holocaust. That is the point, whatever he says to appear as a good man after is irrelevant. Get it? undecided

smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2010
ElRazur:

Dude, quit trying to patronise me to be honest.
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/361/2247.htm

Patronise you, lol, u wish. I'll just point out when you are wrong and when you are right.

The man from the picture you placed up there, still asks the same question, why should one group be more important then the other.

You watched the first 3 mins and ran off with what you would want to believe aided by your biased prints. Any neutral minded person would obviously understand that the man was simply asking questions and was denying nothing.

And as I have asked you:

What has the denial of Holocaust(which is not true) or support of Hamas(which can not be prooved beyond the fact that Hamas use bombs made in Iran, as Congolese rebels use weapons made in America to terrorise villages and despoil women), got to do with the benefit of trade to Zimbabwe?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ikomi:

Patronise you, lol, u wish. I'll just point out when you are wrong and when you are right.

The man from the picture you placed up there, still asks the same question, why should one group be more important then the other.

You watched the first 3 mins and ran off with what you would want to believe aided by your biased prints. Any neutral minded person would obviously understand that the man was simply asking questions and was denying nothing.

And as I have asked you:

What has the denial of Holocaust(which is not true) or support of Hamas(which can not be prooved beyond the fact that Hamas use bombs made in Iran, as Congolese rebels use weapons made in America to terrorise villages and despoil women), got to do with the benefit of trade to Zimbabwe?

What does Iran have to offer Zimbabwe ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christianity Honours Women, Unlike Islamic Countries Where Women Have No Rights / The Arizona Forensic Audit Found Over 17,000 Duplicates Of Votes. / 15-foot Burmese Python Weighing 144LBS In Florida On Saturday(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.