Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Asewo!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Asewo!! (1626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asewo!! by cherr(f): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
His tempo increased, she laid under him groaning in pain. His sweat mixed with hers and she felt sticky.

He had a strong musky odor which made her hold her breath, she had to take in large amounts of air at long intervals so she wouldn't suffocate. She tightened the walls of her vagina and prayed silently for him to cum quickly.

He kept on humping. He could go on for hours,he thought. The herbal concotion his 'aboki' gave him seemed to work. He had earlier doubted the efficacy of the brown liquid in a pet coke bottle but Bode, his friend had testified "Bros, I swear this thing dey work die! Remain small my babe for collapse...The way I take pound am ehn! Na she con dey beg. She no fit waka well for like three days, she con get k-leg."

He wasn't really a 'weak man' in bed. Most of the women he had been with had praised him - Maybe they did that just to make him feel good, who knows? Women and their lies. They tell you what you want to hear and leave you with an empty pocket.

He bargained and got the bottle for two hundred Naira. At first, he was reluctant to use it. He had heard stories of men who took drugs to enhance sexual performance but ended up with a permanently erect dick or worse still died from a heart attack. He wasn't ready to die on top of a woman, what a shameless way to die! He left the bottle in his wardrobe and it stayed there for almost two weeks and it would have long been forgotten there is not for Bode.

"Guy you too dey dull o! Why you wan waste am? Na pure gold you wan troway so. You know how many men dey spend dollars dey find that kind thing?" Bode was visibly pissed. "If you no wan use am abeg give me make I use am take hook my new babe."

He decided to use it the next day. He was single. He hadn't been in a relationship for almost three years and he wasn't ready for one. His last relationship had lasted for five years, he was deeply in love with her and he felt she was the one for him. He bought a car for her and even wanted her to start a business of her choice which he had planned to fund but she refused with the excuse that Nigeria isn't friendly to small businesses. He was the one who had been footing her family bills, the education of her younger ones, her sick father's medication, feeding and housing allowances. He did almost everything for them. He was an orphan so he considered her family as his. He had engaged her in a very romantic and luxurious setting in Paris, City of love. Things had been all good and sweet until he lost his job. At first, she was really supportive and assured him it was a temporary phase. When he had complained that they had to stop spending recklessly for a while till he gets a new job, She had made it clear to him that she couldn't settle for less, She threatened to leave. He had begged her and doubled his efforts in his search for a job but he wasn't lucky. He even sold his properties just to make her comfortable after she told him she was going to abort her pregnancy. When she had lost the hope of him getting back on his feet, She went ahead with the abortion claiming she couldn't watch her child suffer. He had contemplated suicide when she finally left. He had met with her Parents to talk some sense into her, they promised that would but they had happily accepted her bride price from another man.

He lowered his lip to kiss hers but she quickly turned her face away causing his miss to land on her left cheek.

"Yuck! How can he kiss me with that smelly mouth of his?!" She said to herself as she stared up at him. She thought he looked like a gorilla. His hair was rough and spongy, She wondered the last time a comb has passed through them. His skin was very dark -not like that was a bad thing but his skin looked a bit roasted, like a piece of chicken that way too long in the fire. His lips were dry and chapped. How could he even think of kissing her?! She shut her eyes tight and compensated herself with thoughts of how she would spend the money he would give her after the ordeal.

He drowned at the way she had shunned his kiss. This cheap prostitute! He was sure she had been with men of lower status; 'Danfo' drivers and their conductors, even roadside hawkers! And here she was acting like royalty. He pounded harder into her and heard her deep groan. He smiled. He must get his money's worth.

He turned her over to get knees to get on all four and pushed her back lower so her chest could lay flat in the bed. He held his huge member and aimed for her butt-hole. Just as he poked her, She sprang up quickly and pushed him away.

"Oga, we no bargain that one o!" She used the old and worn out blanket to cover her nude body. She was scared. This Gorilla was about three times her size and could easily take her how he wanted and worse still not pay her.

He pulled the blanket away from her body exposing her. She immediately clamped her thighs shut and when he made to  grab her, She jumped out of the bed.

1 Like

Re: Asewo!! by Fisher400: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Asewo!! by marychommy(f): 3:14am On Feb 21, 2018
can anything good come out from ashwo? twist d story small so he can see light from her. funny AbI? don't mind me ooooo update soon
Re: Asewo!! by cherr(f): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
I wan dey go, give me my money." Her voice was filled with fear, she took a few steps away from the bed, away from him.

He sensed she was afraid, he felt powerful. He gave out a rich, hearty chuckle which made her shudder. He was stark naked, his stomach looked like an upturned pot, so black it reminded her of the pots she had seen at Iya Rashidat's buka, smoked black by the constant fire from the firewood. 

"You fit comot but one kobo, I no go drop." He clapped his hands as he laughed. This comment had her fuming with anger. He got up from the bed and picked up his rumpled shorts from the side table and wore them. He had a look of satisfaction on his face.

"Wetin that one come mean?! You must give me my money o!" She rushed to the other side of the bed and stood before him. When she realised she looked ridiculous trying to block his way with her small body, she immediately seized his shirt.

He laughed at her antics. "I fit waka go without shirt.I no get breast for chest." His lackadaisical attitude annoyed her. She made to grab his shorts and pull them off his waist but his huge stature intimidated her. She freezed, she was confused.

He had paid for a 'short break' at the run down motel which they were to spend an hour in. It was far from her 'zone' where he had picked her up but who was she to complain? He had bought her a small loaf of Agege bread with a hundred naira worth of suya and a chilled bottle of Pepsi, to be honest customers that generous were rare. She had been starving. It was a very cold night, it has rained a little earlier and her work clothes didn't do much to protect her from the cold. Being a Monday night, customers weren't forthcoming, Most Lagosians hustle twice as hard on Mondays leaving them tired, very few people have the urge or energy for sex afterwards. She had stood on the street for about two hours watching vehicles breeze past her. A shiny looking, recent model of Mercedes benz had halted and the driver signaled to her. She thanked God under her breath and quickly ran to the driver's window before the other girls, her competitors could get to him. She struggled to push the other girls away, They were like flies attracted to a rotten meal, difficult to ward off. A car like this meant good pay, if a girl was lucky enough to get picked up by a rich man for a night, she didn't have to 'work' for a week or more.

There were two men in the Mercedes. The driver had smiled and told the other girls it was she that wanted. She felt special and had shooed the other girls away which emanated vicious replies. She leaned to the window, showing off her succulent cleavage, with an inviting smile on her face. The men were usually assesed before a concluded price was given. You couldn't give a bus conductor and a banker the same price. "Short time na 3k.Till day break na 10k. To kiss and suck na extra 500 you go pay on top." The men in the car nodded. The driver had commented on the fair price. He asked if a party doubled the price which she affirmed. "We would like you to show us your breasts. You have a beautiful face but we are tit men. Show us and if we are satisfied with them we would take you home." The guy sitting next to the driver had suggested. Requests of that nature weren't strange. Some men had even asked to finger her to check if she was 'tight enough'.

Without thinking twice, she had pulled down her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra so her boobs were easily exposed. The driver asked her to wiggle them a bit which she did happily, excited that they liked them, she was going to make a lot of money that night she thought. The double flash of light from a phone brought her back to reality. The man next to the driver had taken a picture of her with her exposed breasts! They laughed out loud while the car zoomed off. She stood there, watching the car leave with her mouth open and her boobs out of her top. The other girls laughed and called her names. Her friend and co-worker, Sisi had ran to her to adjust her blouse and console her.

She was cold and hungry and worse still humiliated. She was fed up and did not mind going to bed hungry that night. She had made up her mind to leave when he walked up to her.

"God, why you just dey punish me this night?" She had muttered when he approached her. He looked poor and dirty. She assumed he was a mechanic who didn't even bother to change into cleaner clothes after the day's job. He had greeted her and she had ignored him. He then asked if she was hungry. She saw him in a new light and happily said yes. He bought her food and after she had eaten to her fill, they had agreed on a short time fee of five hundred Naira and she had happily jumped on an 'Okada' with him to the dirty motel in which they stood arguing.

"You must pay o! Which kind bad luck you be?! This New year? Tufia!" She spat. Her spittle landed on his bare chest.

He quickly grabbed his shirt from her hands and scrubbed her spit off his skin. His face was filled with disgust. "All the men for Apapa and Ajegunle, you don suck their prick finish con pour their sperm for my body abi? Ashawo!"

Ashawo- That ugly word! She felt like she had been stabbed by a hot knife, the searing pain! Her stomach suddenly started to rumble and her head felt hot. For a second, she forgot about his intimidating size and she gave him two quick slaps in succession. Her palm stinged from the aftermath of the slap.

When she had realised what she had done, She immediately took two steps backwards. "I don die!"
Re: Asewo!! by cherr(f): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
marychommy:
can anything good come out from ashwo? twist d story small so he can see light from her. funny AbI? don't mind me ooooo update soon

Lol here you go
Re: Asewo!! by EmperorTayo1864(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
update! update!! update!!! abeg jare mention me on your next update

1 Like

Re: Asewo!! by joeaz58(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asewo!! by Buchi07(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shift mai stand my tent 4 here. Hey! Give me popcorn nd a bottle of coke pls. BTW, nice one op

1 Like

Re: Asewo!! by cherr(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buchi07:
Shift mai stand my tent 4 here. Hey! Give me popcorn nd a bottle of coke pls. BTW, nice one op

Thank you so much cheesy
Re: Asewo!! by cherr(f): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
EmperorTayo1864:
update! update!! update!!!
abeg jare mention me on your next update

Sure thing boss
Re: Asewo!! by Buchi07(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
cherr:

Thank you so much cheesy
U r wlcm mamitta
Re: Asewo!! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2019
cherr:

Sure thing boss
don't stop

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Get Farafina Books And Magazines. / My Friend And I / Is This Really Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.