Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP (14235 Views)

Corruption: Buhari’s Presidency Stinks - PDP Attacks Obono-obla, HOSF Over Fraud / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by kings09(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
PStacks:
If Buhari's presidency stinks, PDP is in no position to point that out.

no matter what. PDP is never coming back.

Dead and buried party

atleast, this is a product of Buhari's presidency.

It's not a question of morality dis time but a question of who has d courage to stand up to dis corrupt govt n tel dem d truth to their faces.

Point out a political party dat can do such. Is it all diz mushroom parties dats scattered all over?

We know Pdp have messed up but right now we need an opposition dat can make dis govt stand on its toes

1 Like

Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by osusuallstars: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
the main reason he was re-instated without recourse to the Minister. Its is good that Nigerians are seeing and experiencing these atrocities being perpetrated by saint Buhari.Nnamdi kanu shouted it, they called him a terrorist and hurriedly began to talk about restructuring. The moment the succeeded in either killing or sending him to exile, the clamour for restructuring died a natural death.let all of us continue to suffer it
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by LZAA: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:
Though APC is not perfect in handling Nigerian situation, its trying to be the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
change change change change
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by BarrackGhost(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please I am tired of everything.
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by Jflex07(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:
Though APC is not perfect in handling Nigerian situation, its trying to be the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi

*~ Bala Mohammed

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Trash from an irredeemable BMC zombie ...otunnegi
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by chairman00100: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
sometime In 2015 I said it here in nairaland that buhari will make Jonathan look like a saint, I was even sure that some people who voted for buhari also know this and still went ahead and voted for him just to spite Igbos even knowing that Jonathan is not Igbo
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by michoim(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Look at shameless party dey open stinking mouth to talk
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by kokomilala(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
This government is increasingly becoming a circus and it's convulsing with comical errors, many of which it had self-righteously berated past regimes for. The actors of this comedy of errors are spinning their machine so fast to hide these failings, but Nigerians are seeing them very clearly.
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by Sunnyja: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
rxmusa:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

*~ Godswill Akpabio

*~ Okonjo Iweala

*~ Peter Obi

*~ Bala Mohammed

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
At the rate this government is sinking deeper and deeper in corruption ,I doubt if GEJ alleged corrupt acts will not be a child's play.
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by Iamzik: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
PStacks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ43D0tNXM

If Buhari's presidency stinks, PDP is in no position to point that out.

no matter what. PDP is never coming back.

Dead and buried party

atleast, this is a product of Buhari's presidency.

It beats my imagination when people reason Like this.

Bros who are the members of this APC? Are they not thesame PDP members?

You can only make this kind of assertion in a Democracy like USA where political parties have ideologies and hardly will you see them decamp to other parties.

APC claim to be the Messiah then turn around to recruit members from thesame corrupt PDP they are trying to upstage.

Bros PDP is APC and APC is PDP. Saraki and co will explain better.

Meanwhile you did not explain what your Messiah did with the stolen money. All you did was blame PDP (again!!). OR was it PDP that gave this withdrawal instruction?

Let's be objective for once. I will gladly tell a righteous man his fault when he goes wrong. I don't defend people blindly.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by Lomprico2: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Was there any honour in d first place?
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by mrsheidu(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
PDP you people have no shame at all. you pen robbers still have mouth to talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by mrsheidu(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
chairman00100:
WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?
He is hibernating
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by mrsheidu(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunnyja:
At the rate this government is sinking deeper and deeper in corruption ,I doubt if GEJ alleged corrupt acts will not be a child's play.
No corruption in Nigeria can be equal to your hero GEJ.
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by Xisnin(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Timinho23:
Am a bit apolitical but I think the pdp replies to corruption is outrightly fake, weak, and naive
PDP's reply requires a bit of intelligence to digest and understand.
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by toye440: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Northern professors money.
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by Kaziar: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Let's predict what the future would look like if buhari is voted out.
Pdp would obviously do their best to get the economy back on track even if to pacify hungry Nigerians but the fear here is that they may go for a quick solution which may cause more harm in the long term.
Pdp would do its best to outdo the previous administration in the fight against Boko Haram and perhaps as penance for the way it handled it before.
Some of the infrastructural projects currently ongoing may be abandoned with the pdp starting new ones that would be accredited to it alone.
Nigerians are going to realise that with the pdp in power, corruption is going nowhere.
General discontent among citizens as some of them are reminded why they voted against pdp once. Hence, renewed clamour for change.
As the country losses face cause of Corruption scandals, some would attribute the ills of the country owing to the fact that the two recent presidents are from the north.
Opposition parties building on general discontent to promote hate against the ruling party.
And so on and so forth.
Ps:- someone once said, Nigeria was created by the British to lead Africa but natural disasters called leaders would not stop ailing the nation.
And I agree
#justmythoughts#
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by Larufa(m): 1:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Escalze:
The opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has declared that the attempts at concealing a N10billion fraud perpetrated by the officials of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) have shown that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari stinks and has lost all honour.

The PDP made the declaration in a statement issued on Monday by its spokesperson, Mr. Kola Ologbondiyan. The opposition party was referring to an exclusive report on the theft, which showed how the recently reinstated Executive Secretary of the NHIS, Professor Yusuf Usman, and other officials made unauthorized withdrawals from enrollees’ funds in two installments of N5 billion each from the Federal Government’s Treasury Single Account (TSA) in the Central Bank of Nigeria, which is under the direct purview of the Presidency.

According to the PDP, the country is being pushed daily to the precipice by the Presidency's incompetence. It added that it is the height of hypocrisy for a government that is superintending over illegal withdrawals and theft stealing of funds to parade itself as fighting corruption.

The PDP stated further that the only logical explanation for the concealment is because the Presidency was complicit, while the stolen fund is being used to service members of the cabal around the President.

“Nigerians can now see the level of debauchery associated with this administration. It is appalling that a government can be so depraved that it superintended over the stealing of money meant to provide healthcare for the citizens. We challenge the Presidency to speak out on this report as well as similar reported sleazes that has occurred under its watch,” said the PDP.

It wondered who in the Presidency authorized the withdrawal of the money from the TSA and who the beneficiaries are. It equally wondered what the Presidency will say about the revelation that it ordered the reinstatement of the indicted Professor Usman to help conceal the illegal withdrawals and shield members of the cabal around the President, who were involved in the deal.

“Until and unless the Presidency clears its name by investigating, exposing and prosecuting those involved, it must directly be held responsible for this wicked act against Nigerians, who daily suffer hunger, depravation and death owing to the corruption in the All Progressives Congress (APC) government,” stated the PDP.

It called on Nigerians and the international community to note that the Presidency failed to act on the leaked memo showing the fraudulent award of $25 billion oil contracts at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), an agency under President Buhari’s direct supervision as Minister of Petroleum.

It also added that the Presidency has refused to explain the alleged involvement of its officials in various shady oil subsidy deals as well as reported diversion of N1.1trillion worth of crude in 2017 to service the interests of the APC.

“Nigerians are aware that the Presidency has continued to shield fraudulent cabinet ministers, including those known for extorting funds from agencies under them, in addition to those indicted for corrupt enrichment. Indeed, this government stinks and has irredeemably lost all honour,” said the PDP.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/19/fresh-n10bn-nhis-scam-buhari-presidency-stinks-has-no-honour-left-pdp

PDP now quoting Saharareporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful.
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 3:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Honor amongst THIEVES? cheesy
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by COCKCROW: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2018
ayourbamie:
This Buhari is just falling hands everyday

BUHARI CORRUPTION DID NOT START TODAY. NOTE THEM-
(1) 2BILLION DOLLAR OIL MONEY WHILE IN THE MILITARY;
(2) 53 SUITE CASES HE ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTRY WHILE OTHERS WERE STOPPED OR ARRESTED;
(3) CERTIFICATE ISSUE. because NIGERIANS WERE DECEIVED IN 2015 AND IT WAS SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET. THAT IS THE REASON WHY IT IS NOW FREE FOR ALL CORRUPTION RACE.
IPOB MEMBERS ARE NOT SURPRISE AS MORE WILL BE REVEALED AS THE DAYS DRAW ON.
Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by Splashme: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheFreeOne:

This must be the reason he was hurriedly reinstated to protect the interests of his ogas at the top.

When fire starts from the shrine there is no need taking precautions again. - Proverb

Buboo is not fighting corruption rather encouraging it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: Lagos-ibadan Trains Carried 42,000 Passengers In June / Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment / Atiku Abubakar & Ben Murray-Bruce Attend Conservative Summer Party In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.