Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter (63250 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by tlops(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
oluwasegun007:
yea she fine....but I need her Contact a short date with her
She doesn’t want your “short date”. Go get a long one.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Linda has always been a beautiful girl right from time cheesy if only donjazy will be fast to marry her before she's off the market cool

She is Old already, I'm not sure Jon Jazzy's mother would allow him marry an old Woman. So you too Marry early to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Galantis: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
If she like make she marry if she like make she no marry, na for Shiloh we go meet them plenty grin grin. Who no sef if one sharp bros dey bang her for side sef undecided, me no go rub Caro white for pesin blackness undecided.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by oluwasegun007(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
tlops:

She doesn’t want your “short date”. Go get a long one.

lol....am a busy guy (tight schedule)
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
kissto me Linda stole the show here....she has become more prettier over time..money good o...this tells us that no matter what you present state of looks maybe now, over time, it will change...if I had not known Linda, I will think she is even the Miss Nigeria sef...May God give you a good husband...time don dey reach :Pto me Linda stole the show here....she has become more prettier over time..money good o...this tells us that no matter what you present state of looks maybe now, over time, it will change...if I had not known Linda, I will think she is even the Miss Nigeria sef...May God give you a good husband...time don dey reach
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Tex42(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linda na fine girl na with 'industry standard boobs'.

Just have this knack for black babes.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Cromagnon: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
nawtyme:
I said last year that this girl is not beautiful and Nairalanders called for my head.
power of toto
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Unluckrees(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linda Ikeji shud come and marry me abeg.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Tanyabee(f): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
which one is linda and which one is miss nigeria
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Abogwara: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
The "Miss Nigeria" is not beautiful.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
Linda has always been a beautiful girl right from time cheesy if only donjazy will be fast to marry her before she's off the market cool
no b say Linda too fine like that. It jus that they put near a wowo miss Nigeria. That's d problem
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
See as linda's beauty don surpass the other lady's
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Kirgyakos(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
busky101:
Man's not Hot
skraaaaaaaa...! Papapa...!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
See as linda's beauty surpass miss nigeria's
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Khenxy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is this not that aunty that wizkid her pUna smells like rotten fish
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Daboomb: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
holuwertobex:
Nigerian female blogger Lindaikeji post on her instagram page with miss Nigeria 2017 said:

Fans react that lindaikeji is more beautiful than miss Nigeria.
One even said I only see lindaikeji.

See below:

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/02/19/lindaikeji-pose-with-miss-nigeria-fans-said-shes-beautiful-than-her/

Naaa!

Linda na "Agadi-Nwanyi". undecided undecided

But is it that she never find husband, despite all our prayers through 2017? shocked shocked shocked

Devil is a 'Lying Mohammed'. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by madjune(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Many people don't know it but Linda actually started off on pageant shows in the early stages of 2000s.

She contested on beauty queen stuff and later, modelling jobs.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Eagba(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linda gather
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Eagba(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
OboOlora:
Y is miss Nigeria stylishly holding her breath?
the nurse that step into the room, must have fumugate after you left with your husband
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by BlvckSoul(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

How the girl take win Miss Nigeria??
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Linda is too fine.. I will Lick Repeat Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Even if she no gree me bleep
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Justizer(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2018
someone said why troubling the girl for what she works hard for and i was like lolzzzz what else do she gave for it if not her pussy
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by SUNDICOS(m): 6:07am On Feb 20, 2018
AntiWailer:
Linda is a fine girl.

Iya iya yooo
okokobioko
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Miss Nigeria wey de carry caucasian-styled hair no suppose make sense nau.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Obas101(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
Why you dey force don jazzy on her..ehn? Abi he tell you say he wants marry her?.. why can't your own brother marry her.. undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by godwin120alex: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Lindaikeji is a beautiful woman
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Aanemoo(f): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
ifeanyidavid:
So what do I have to learn from this?

Bro ur head dey dere jare .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback) / Photos From Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower / Victoria Kimani Accused Of Sleeping With Wizkid, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.