Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off (21891 Views)

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) / Buhari Directs Finance Ministry To Sell All Recovered Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by ehbellsho(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
And who wil buy dem..."thieves". This sh!t is just lyk 'robbing peter to pay paul'. God na your help we need
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by big3boy: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
just carry your death and gooo.
Nigeria prefer corruption to death
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by Okanokan(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dont dare it! that is STEALING by trick,
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by ukejejohnson(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
sigiyaya:
The problem is not selling the properties recovered

Buhari it is obvious that your Government lack Accountability

For example Mr Magu the man you appointed even against the wishes of the majority of the Senate does not know how much the commission he is heading has so far recovered from the so called FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION with is the top of you Government agenda.

The CBN does not know how much of the tax payers money you and your crew embezzled in the United KINGDOM all in the name of medical vacation.
Your government calm to have defeated Boko Harm but some how the defeated Boko boys are still busy carrying attacks on the innocent civilians (there was an attack by the same defeated Boko Harm whom your government claimed that its leader is now dressing like a woman running to escape)

Buhari i beg you just go back to Daura after this your 4 years of torment and punishment, i believe Nigerians have learnt there lesson they will this stupid to make the mistake did in electing an old man who does not know his actual age to become there president

[color=#006600][/color]

With no doubt you're PDP spy . Now my question is for how much is making you want a fraudulent as next president? This people you're working for now are the ones who kept us in this dark and stole all this recovering money and mystery of snakes. Stop all this lies you're telling yourself and think about your children's future. We need this administration in 2019. Even though no administration without stealing but this one is doing a great job and not totally greedy.
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by sigiyaya(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
ukejejohnson:

[color=#006600][/color]

With no doubt you're PDP spy . Now my question is for how much is making you want a fraudulent as next president? This people you're working for now are the ones who kept us in this dark and stole all this recovering money and mystery of snakes. Stop all this lies you're telling yourself and think about your children's future. We need this administration in 2019. Even though no administration without stealing but this one is doing a great job and not totally greedy.
My brother with all due respect i am not for any stupid PDP or APC for me the both are the same, i want a good leadership and a better society but for sure both APC and PDP are failures and Nigeria is a failed state that has no future so let stop deceiving our self. PMB, GJE, OBJ, IBB, TINUBU, OSIBANJO, ATIKU, are all criminals and has nothing to offer....
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by makaveli19: 2:13am On Feb 20, 2018
Just because election is next year. Please we don't need cheap talks. Action Oga PMB
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by Temptee101(m): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2018
mrsheidu:

you are a disgrace to your parent.
You herdsman never in your cattle life quote me again; your fellow cattles need the attention more
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by IME1: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked
rottennaija:

How much do you think the amount recovered is? Can it finance the budget without additional sources? Can the amount recovered finance even the state budget?

shocked
What

do you know the value of the properties recovered? Real market value not "customs type of value when they auction oh"

Haba!
Our budget is in trillions, add the loot plus TSA among others it will cover.

Fear and love God
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by Obas101(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2018
ladeb:
u this man,when u are done u can pls leave
Why should he leave? Do you have somebody better?
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by rottennaija(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2018
IME1:
shocked

shocked
What

do you know the value of the properties recovered? Real market value not "customs type of value when they auction oh"

Haba!
Our budget is in trillions, add the loot plus TSA among others it will cover.

Fear and love God

Most will never be recovered in time for budget. Most would likely drag the cases till 2019, hoping pmb loses the election so they can kill the case.

TSA isn't owned by the federal government. It's owned by the ministry and department and agencies. But it does give the accounting general, representing the fg to have a clue and monitor what is happening in the account of these ministries. Basically, the fg cannot spend from the TSA.
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by qleap2all(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
sigiyaya:
The problem is not selling the properties recovered

Buhari it is obvious that your Government lack Accountability

For example Mr Magu the man you appointed even against the wishes of the majority of the Senate does not know how much the commission he is heading has so far recovered from the so called FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION with is the top of you Government agenda.

The CBN does not know how much of the tax payers money you and your crew embezzled in the United KINGDOM all in the name of medical vacation.
Your government calm to have defeated Boko Harm but some how the defeated Boko boys are still busy carrying attacks on the innocent civilians (there was an attack by the same defeated Boko Harm whom your government claimed that its leader is now dressing like a woman running to escape)

Buhari i beg you just go back to Daura after this your 4 years of torment and punishment, i believe Nigerians have learnt there lesson they will this stupid to make the mistake did in electing an old man who does not know his actual age to become there president
Only lazy people cant think
Re: Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off by ukejejohnson(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
sigiyaya:
My brother with all due respect i am not for any stupid PDP or APC for me the both are the same, i want a good leadership and a better society but for sure both APC and PDP are failures and Nigeria is a failed state that has no future so let stop deceiving our self. PMB, GJE, OBJ, IBB, TINUBU, OSIBANJO, ATIKU, are all criminals and has nothing to offer....

But you and I know that's not possible for now bcuz both party dominates. Power taking away from this two is not happening soon. That's why I advocate for PMB(not APC mind you)bcuz he's a good man with good intentions for this country. From he's past head of state till now shows he has integrity and reputation to protect. So my bro with all due respect lets stop fighting for something we both know is not yet possible, and support the this man . With all he's doing now, in next 4yrs this country will be better. Or which other person is on the line better than PMB that is close in winning? [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons / Shangisa Landlords Responsible For Magodo Take-Over, Not Lagos Govt Or Tinubu / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.