Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri (24235 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Referendum50(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
U
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by kings09(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
But BH has been defeated "technically"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Jflex07(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Boko Haram has been technically defeated.. Shekau is on the run.. liesssssss from omenka and sarkis
house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by mvem(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
niggi4life:
People still dey dat school?
..a lot...Igbo's, Yoruba's...I fit snap the scenery of the school for u...looks like a normal Uni, just some security protocols u gat follow....
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Donlino123(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
But Bokoharm has been technically defeated na! shabi they said Buhari has done so much for security in Nigeria, well am just watching the movie they are acting!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by biacan(f): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
edupedia:

...or the home of your pig in Abia?...
Better take your one minute fame and get lost
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Skepticus: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Weldone, Shekau!

I can see the effect of APC's pay check.

Keep striking so that the Nigerian Army can claim to have "killed " you again, and sell the 2019 propaganda of victory to a mentally-battered Nigerian populace of hypocritical ethnic and religious bigots.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by kings09(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jflex07:
Boko Haram has been technically defeated.. Shekau is on the run.. liesssssss from omekas house
I disagree.
He ran to whr omenkalives - madridguy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Jabioro: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is it the same Boko haram that has defeated or the dread Shekau with #3 million bounty for credible from NA?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by jonero4(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
virtual soccer just empy my pocket...hw did i get into dis bet9ja/..God epp ur pikin embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Born2Breed(f): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
The defeated Boko Haram or the New Boko Haram?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by FarahAideed: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
But when will this boko boys attack daura

They can't attack the home of their former negotiator na , there is honour amongst terrorists na
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Gracespecial101(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chai My beloved Country
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by mvem(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

They can't attack the home of their former negotiator na , there is honour amongst terrorists na
..bokoharam has not gone outside the northeast zones mostly(borno,Adamawa and yobe) but recently have be confined only within borno.....katsina is actually far from the zone, very far and they haven't touched any state in the north central or northwest only during the early days, States like (kano,Kaduna....)
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by FarahAideed: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
mvem:
..bokoharam has not gone outside the northeast zones mostly(borno,Adamawa and yobe) but recently have be confined only within borno.....katsina is actually far from the zone, very far and they haven't touched any state in the north central or northwest only during the early days, States like (kano,Kaduna....)

So does that absolve Buhari from being a terrorist? Or do you think it will make me vote him ? Hell NO
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by IME1: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Let's pray for Borno
Many people are not sensitive to the happenings in the North East
Lives have been lost, people missing and money spent
People have relocated, lost jobs, homelands and relationships.
I know people who had to restart school all over just because they had to leave Unimaid.

May God help us for this insurgency to end
I've lost relations to this Boko Haram menace

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
dre11:

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-boko-haram-hits-university-maiduguri-2

Nigerian Army should stop saying that Boko haram has been defeated, it causes Boko haram to kill people just to show the world that they are still in business.

This causes more death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Only God knows the statistics of how many people these Bokos have killed.

God's justice will eventually come to pass nonetheless.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by buhariguy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
nawtyme:
Fake news. We have eliminated boko haram... GoroTango.

This is the work of CAN to give Muslims a bad name...... MURIC.

They are members of CAN. They want to destroy the political homogeneity of the North........Northern Elders Forum.

These are IPOB members trying their best to spread propaganda...... Madridguy, buhariguy, jesuslovesyou

It's the work of IPOB terrorists....... Sarrki.

Pigs and idiots trying to give buhari a bad name...... Omenka, omenkàlives.

This is the handwork of Obasanjo. We would show him that he is an expired politician......... Ngeneukwuenu

My fellow Nigerians, enjoy your change. This is just part one

Please Nigerian army should build a viewing center in the university of maiduguri. I will like to watch Barca vs Chelsea there while having monkey meat peppersoup and chilled Hero.
I tot una is idiotic pigs of Biafra bank

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by NairaMaster1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
You just played yourself boy cool

Sorry you just touched his god.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by niggi4life(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
mvem:
..a lot...Igbo's, Yoruba's...I fit snap the scenery of the school for u...looks like a normal Uni, just some security protocols u gat follow....
wow! Never knew this.
Thanks for sharing this info.
I pray God guides and protect the rest of the students
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by SirLakes: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Make dem split dis country abeg, make the Hausa's n Fulani dey there own country dey kill dem self.........

Enough!

I just dey wonder how many times shekau go die wake up........na 100 lives e get. Na everytime our military dey kill am. I hear say dem recently put 3m bounty on hin head

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by begwong: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
biacan:
But when will this boko boys attack daura
How can you attack your master/financiers?
Impossicant!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Omonaijani: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Boko will soon be defeated as usual, watch out

I have got the latest etisalat data plan for 2018, check out here:

http://campusbiz.com.ng/airtel-data-plan-subscription-codes/

http://campusbiz.com.ng/etisalat-data-plan/
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Julietekekwe1: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Say amen

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by mvem(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

So does that absolve Buhari from being a terrorist? Or do you think it will make me vote him ? Hell NO
...just wanted to inform u a little... My reply has nothing to do with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by codesty: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
if you want to be made, come to unimaid.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by ooshinibos: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rochas2023:
Nigeria is becoming bad badder... And may soon become ...
leave while you can
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rochas2023:
Nigeria is becoming bad badder... And may soon become ...

Baddest
Re: Boko Haram Attacks University Of Maiduguri by Cromagnon: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
ballerin:
The kanuris are fed up with Book haram on their home soil but the Fulani oligarchy wants a Caliphate in Bornu..
DSS &DIA are quick to name the sponsors of IPOB, NDA, & other Militias
the sponsors named themselves guy
all shouting from rooftop so stop lying
. but would never reveal those of Bokoharam..
Gej gave out money for the release of chibok girls but he was swindled,
how can a president be swindled?
. Buhari has successfully given out millions in dollars in exchange of some groups of hostages... Na dem dem.
keep wasting innocent lives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / Bloomberg: Is One Of The World’s Biggest Lawsuits Built On A Sham?(P&ID Related) / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.